🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller Report Exposes LIES By Trump & Trump Associates

Sure, go ahead and attack the messenger (CNN) but the Mueller report is the real source.

The Mueller report catalogs falsehoods from the Trump team - CNNPolitics

The Mueller report documents at least 77 specific instances where President Donald Trump's campaign staff, administration officials and family members, Republican backers and his associates lied or made false assertions (sometimes unintentionally) to the public, Congress, or authorities, according to a new CNN analysis. The plurality of lies came from Trump himself, and most of them took place while he was president.

The redacted version of the 448-page report released by the Justice Department earlier this month didn't find conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Special counsel Robert Mueller did not decide whether Trump obstructed justice in violation of the law, though he investigated it thoroughly and found in several instances both potentially obstructive behavior and motive.

Yet the document serves another purpose: a catalog of what was and wasn't true regarding the 2016 campaign and the Trump administration.

Lies are not truth. America deserves better than lying scum at the top.

No he didn't. No crime was committed. Give up the white whale. Unlike no moby dick, this whale won’t kill you chasing it, it will only make you more pissed.

Mueller handed off the obstruction issue to The US Congress; they have the obligation to investigate the obstruction issue.

Sorry, no Can'tDo Child, Mueller handed off the investigation to Barr to decide where he stopped short of reaching conclusions or charges. And Barr has made his analysis. Now go back to sucking your thumb.

Then you FAILED to read Mueller's own words within the report that he & his staff compiled.
Mueller explained that it was the function of The US Congress to make a determination concerning the obstruction issue.
Go read it in the goddamn report; lazy ass.

I cannot help it if you are ill informed, just plain fucking stupid, or just plain fucking dumb BUT none of that is my fucking problem; is it?

“The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law,” Mueller wrote.

Now, shit sack: there are Mueller's words: He handed the obstruction issue to Congress.
Did you FINALLY get that?

He handed it to Congress because he couldn't find anything to indict Trump on. Mueller is basically telling Democrats in the House to have a go at impeachment if they want to because that is their constitutional right but that he had found nothing indictable in HIS investigation! So now Democrats like Nadler and Shiff will posture and bloviate about "possible" obstruction of an investigation that should have never taken place hoping to distract from where the REAL corruption of our electoral process took place...on the Democratic side...with political dirty tricks paid for by Hillary Clinton...to spying on the opposition party by the Obama White House...to leaking confidential documents to the media by people like Comey. THAT is what should have been investigated from the start!

Sure, go ahead and attack the messenger (CNN) but the Mueller report is the real source.

The Mueller report documents at least 77 specific instances where President Donald Trump's campaign staff, administration officials and family members, Republican backers and his associates lied or made false assertions (sometimes unintentionally) to the public, Congress, or authorities, according to a new CNN analysis. The plurality of lies came from Trump himself, and most of them took place while he was president.

The redacted version of the 448-page report released by the Justice Department earlier this month didn't find conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Special counsel Robert Mueller did not decide whether Trump obstructed justice in violation of the law, though he investigated it thoroughly and found in several instances both potentially obstructive behavior and motive.

Yet the document serves another purpose: a catalog of what was and wasn't true regarding the 2016 campaign and the Trump administration.

No he didn't. No crime was committed. Give up the white whale. Unlike no moby dick, this whale won’t kill you chasing it, it will only make you more pissed.

Mueller handed off the obstruction issue to The US Congress; they have the obligation to investigate the obstruction issue.

Mueller investigated the "obstruction issue" for the better part of two years! What makes you think those preening idiots in the US Congress are going to come up with anything that he didn't?

You still haven't figured it out...have you? Collusion and obstruction has always been a red herring to distract everyone from the REAL corruption that took place in that election...corruption done not by the GOP but by Democrats!

Napolitano: Mueller report shows 'classic obstruction of justice'

(Unintentional) false assertions? There was never any evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians and he was rightfully vindicated. Let it go lefties, for the sake of your mental health.

Trump supporters are TOO FUCKING STUPID to comprehend such truth, likely because Trump supporters CARE NOTHING ABOUT TRUTH, PERIOD.

Hard to believe that Faux Nuwz actually ran this piece ..........
If you think the people smart enough to know Trump never committed Collusion are stupid, you must be feeling really bad about yourself right now.

Trump supporters are TOO FUCKING STUPID to comprehend such truth, likely because Trump supporters CARE NOTHING ABOUT TRUTH, PERIOD.

If you think the people smart enough to know Trump never committed Collusion are stupid, you must be feeling really bad about yourself right now.

The article Napolitano: Mueller report shows 'classic obstruction of justice' linked in my post is commenting on the obstruction issue.
See, just like I stated you people have no need for truth because you have no idea what truth is.

Democrats like Nadler and Shiff will posture and bloviate about "possible" obstruction

This just in, latest picture of democrats bloviating over lack of Trump evidence!

Adam Schiff

hqdefault.jpg

Jerry Nadler

holding-breath-300x200.jpg

Well why isn't he indicted then??

His only hope of not being indicted is re-election, and letting the clock run out on the statue of limitations.

Otherwise I bet he gets indicted as soon as he leaves office.

LMAO good luck with that.

Just keep grasping at those straws. It will keep you busy through 2024.

Mueller cleared him and I'd like to know just WHAT he would be indicted for.

Ask Fox News.

He said it in no uncertain terms too.

Of course lies are not truth and we deserve an honest president.

The most honest one we have ever had was probably Carter. Fat lot of good that ever did us.

You are EXTREMELY partisan and filled with prejudice if you think Trump is any different than all the others.

The most honest one we have ever had was probably Carter. Fat lot of good that ever did us.

You are EXTREMELY partisan and filled with prejudice if you think Trump is any different than all the others.

Trump painted himself as being different than ALL the others; remember the whole "drain the swamp" bullshit narrative?

So, by your own words you are saying that Trump is the SAME by Trump himself claiming he is different.

See, words do have meaning .............

In America, citizens are innocent until proven guilty.

Thank you for telling me how you really feel about our innocent and much maligned Sec of State, Hillary Clinton.

:eek-52:

I hate to break this to you, Boo...but it's Hillary's turn now that the Special Prosecutor has come up with nothing in his investigation of Trump. Now we get to see who knew what and when they knew it on the Democratic side. I'm talking about the deal to let Hillary off the hook on her emails (Hello, James Comey, Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch!) I'm talking about who paid Richard Steele to compile phony dossiers to smear Trump and then using those dossiers as the basis for obtaining numerous FISA court warrants to spy on people associated with the Trump campaign. I'm talking about the leaking of classified information to the media. I'm talking about Clapper and Brennan participating in a coordinated effort to oust a duly elected President of the United States. I'm talking about who was behind the set up that the Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer was. It's time for some answers from the people that were REALLY trying to sabotage our elections!

Well why isn't he indicted then??

His only hope of not being indicted is re-election, and letting the clock run out on the statue of limitations.

Otherwise I bet he gets indicted as soon as he leaves office.

LMAO good luck with that.

Just keep grasping at those straws. It will keep you busy through 2024.

Mueller cleared him and I'd like to know just WHAT he would be indicted for.

Ask Fox News.

I watched the piece.

. .. .and, in most instances, it would be valid, but in this instance, since the president is the final authority over administrative law, it is not.

Barr on Trump asking aide to change account to Mueller: 'That's not a crime'

"There is a distinction between saying to someone 'go fire him, go fire Mueller,' and saying 'have him removed based on conflict,' " Barr said. "They have different results."

The latter request, he asserted, would lead to another special counsel being appointed.

As Barr stated, since the motive for removing Mueller was political and not try to cover up a crime, it is not obstruction. It was clearly to stop a conflict of interest.

As we saw from all the CFR controlled MSM corporate networks, to every intel agency before the election, everyone knows this whole thing is orchestrated to do ONE THING, remove president Trump from office.

It was partisan from day one, to distract the public from his presidency, THAT is the only reason he wanted to remove Mueller and his left lawyers, and get someone that wasn't making it into a distraction of leaks to the press. . . .

Trump painted himself as being different than ALL the others; remember the whole "drain the swamp" bullshit narrative?

So, by your own words you are saying that Trump is the SAME by Trump himself claiming he is different.

See, words do have meaning .............

Fine. So what do you care?

Now you want to impeach him for not living up to his words?

How come we didn't impeach Obama for not living up to his?

In America, citizens are innocent until proven guilty.

Thank you for telling me how you really feel about our innocent and much maligned Sec of State, Hillary Clinton.

:eek-52:

I hate to break this to you, Boo...but it's Hillary's turn now that the Special Prosecutor has come up with nothing in his investigation of Trump. Now we get to see who knew what and when they knew it on the Democratic side. I'm talking about the deal to let Hillary off the hook on her emails (Hello, James Comey, Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch!) I'm talking about who paid Richard Steele to compile phony dossiers to smear Trump and then using those dossiers as the basis for obtaining numerous FISA court warrants to spy on people associated with the Trump campaign. I'm talking about the leaking of classified information to the media. I'm talking about Clapper and Brennan participating in a coordinated effort to oust a duly elected President of the United States. I'm talking about who was behind the set up that the Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer was. It's time for some answers from the people that were REALLY trying to sabotage our elections!

You know, I don't think you hated to break all that nonsense to me at all. I think you rather enjoyed it.

Good luck with that.

They were expecting to gain an advantage from Russia's illegal activity. They were warned about the Russian attack. They were asked to inform the FBI if the Russians made any offer of assistance. They lied about their numerous contacts with Russia. They even denied the existence of the Russian plot.

He's fucked.

I remember this OP turd Caddo Kid; last Thanksgiving he was declaring that there was NOTHING about America for which he was thankful. I got into a heated debate with him over it. The OP is a self-loathing American traitor-ingrate so therefore he has ZERO credibility in any of his TDS, sniveling liberal threads this pig makes. I pointed out that America is a country that gave him a comfy, modern, First-World life and he didn't give a fuck. He clearly detests America and fellow Americans and therefore should be seen in that light.

Mueller investigated the "obstruction issue" for the better part of two years! What makes you think those preening idiots in the US Congress are going to come up with anything that he didn't?

You still haven't figured it out...have you? Collusion and obstruction has always been a red herring to distract everyone from the REAL corruption that took place in that election...corruption done not by the GOP but by Democrats!

Trump: Fox's Napolitano asked me to pardon his friend, put him on Supreme Court

Trump: Fox's Napolitano asked me to pardon his friend, put him on Supreme Court

Next.

The report does not say it didn't happen.

You really should read it.
Mueller's job included specifically citing any criminal act he found in his investigation.

He didn't find any.

The report also didn't say conclusively that Trump never ripped a tag off of his mattress.

Try to lose like an adult.
Lol, read it. Seriously, stop taking Alex Jones's word for what's in it and read it.

Or have someone read it to you, whatever it takes.

Then you FAILED to read Mueller's own words within the report that he & his staff compiled.
Mueller explained that it was the function of The US Congress to make a determination concerning the obstruction issue.
Go read it in the goddamn report; lazy ass.

I cannot help it if you are ill informed, just plain fucking stupid, or just plain fucking dumb BUT none of that is my fucking problem; is it?

“The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law,” Mueller wrote.

Now, shit sack: there are Mueller's words: He handed the obstruction issue to Congress.
Did you FINALLY get that?
It's unfortunate that you didn't know this, but:

1. The House has always had plenary power to impeach. Mueller didn't invent it and give it to Pelosi.

2. If Muellet had found Trump guilty of a crime he was duty bound to state them. He didn't state a single crime that met the threshold necessary to make that conclusion after a 23 Month $30Million investigation.

3. Accusations aren't proof. Grow up.

Forum List

Back