🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller Report Exposes LIES By Trump & Trump Associates

The article Napolitano: Mueller report shows 'classic obstruction of justice' linked in my post is commenting on the obstruction issue.
See, just like I stated you people have no need for truth because you have no idea what truth is.
But the fact remains that Mueller, after a 23 Month, $30Million investigation, found exactly Zero crimes.

Everybody loses, but Losers keep digging after they lose.

Man/Woman up and lose like an adult.
He found about 35 crimes. And only declined to indict the President because of the DOJ policy that says you can't indict a sitting President

When Barr has to grapple with the meaning of suggested then all is lost. It really is sad when people who are basically intelligent have to act dumb and scratch their butts for comic relief

His Forrest Gump routine could have won him an Emmy except this was real life

This means that I have to decide what was suggested to me and what wasn't

I could just say no but thats why I am here again

I could say it was not suggested to me and cross my fingers

I could kick myself in the butt for taking this job and just say "Take this job and shove it"

I guess the senator could have asked him, did you suggest to yourself to open an investigation into other people

The article Napolitano: Mueller report shows 'classic obstruction of justice' linked in my post is commenting on the obstruction issue.
See, just like I stated you people have no need for truth because you have no idea what truth is.
But the fact remains that Mueller, after a 23 Month, $30Million investigation, found exactly Zero crimes.

Everybody loses, but Losers keep digging after they lose.

Man/Woman up and lose like an adult.

Mueller & Barr disagree on the 'obstruction' issue.

After seeing & hearing Barr's testimony from earlier today, and (now) knowing Barr is refusing to testify as scheduled tomorrow, it is plain to see that Barr is hiding something, and is nothing more than another Trump lap dog.

I'm sure we will soon be hearing about Barr & 'rainbow' Lindsey Graham swapping spit, among other bodily fluids.

Then you FAILED to read Mueller's own words within the report that he & his staff compiled.
Mueller explained that it was the function of The US Congress to make a determination concerning the obstruction issue.
Go read it in the goddamn report; lazy ass.

I cannot help it if you are ill informed, just plain fucking stupid, or just plain fucking dumb BUT none of that is my fucking problem; is it?

“The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law,” Mueller wrote.

Now, shit sack: there are Mueller's words: He handed the obstruction issue to Congress.
Did you FINALLY get that?
It's unfortunate that you didn't know this, but:

1. The House has always had plenary power to impeach. Mueller didn't invent it and give it to Pelosi.

2. If Muellet had found Trump guilty of a crime he was duty bound to state them. He didn't state a single crime that met the threshold necessary to make that conclusion after a 23 Month $30Million investigation.

3. Accusations aren't proof. Grow up.

Considering the letter that Mueller sent to Barr on March 24, 2019, in which Mueller stated his difference of opinion of Barr's characterization of the 'report,' considering Barr's earlier testimony earlier today as basically a 'hostile witness,' and considering Barr's now announced refusal to testify tomorrow as scheduled, I think your view is short sighted.
Good luck wit dat bro'

In America, citizens are innocent until proven guilty.

Thank you for telling me how you really feel about our innocent and much maligned Sec of State, Hillary Clinton.

:eek-52:

I hate to break this to you, Boo...but it's Hillary's turn now that the Special Prosecutor has come up with nothing in his investigation of Trump. Now we get to see who knew what and when they knew it on the Democratic side. I'm talking about the deal to let Hillary off the hook on her emails (Hello, James Comey, Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch!) I'm talking about who paid Richard Steele to compile phony dossiers to smear Trump and then using those dossiers as the basis for obtaining numerous FISA court warrants to spy on people associated with the Trump campaign. I'm talking about the leaking of classified information to the media. I'm talking about Clapper and Brennan participating in a coordinated effort to oust a duly elected President of the United States. I'm talking about who was behind the set up that the Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer was. It's time for some answers from the people that were REALLY trying to sabotage our elections!

You know, I don't think you hated to break all that nonsense to me at all. I think you rather enjoyed it.

Good luck with that.

They were expecting to gain an advantage from Russia's illegal activity. They were warned about the Russian attack. They were asked to inform the FBI if the Russians made any offer of assistance. They lied about their numerous contacts with Russia. They even denied the existence of the Russian plot.

He's fucked.

Obama was warned about Russia's illegal activity as well...far in advance of the Trump campaign being warned and he did next to nothing about it because you liberals thought Hillary was a shoo in for the Oval Office! It wasn't until Trump won and you needed an excuse as to why it happened (other than the rather obvious one...that you ran the most corrupt candidate in modern political history!) and a diversion to keep people from looking at what the Clinton's, Obama, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Strozk, Lynch, Glenn Simpson and Richard Steele were doing leading up to that election!

Trump is just fine...some of the ones listed above on the other hand have some explaining to do...and this time it won't be a sham investigation like they got when Obama was running the Justice Department!

You progressives watched too many episodes of Charlie Browns Great Pumpkin. You morons......the Great Pumpkin never showed!:2up::bye1::bye1:

Being suckered by loose association media fakery is ghey.

Meanwhile.....here comes Barr soon with criminal proceedings.....not against Donald Trump though!:cul2::cul2:. Oh....and when that happens....:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hello77:

Obama was warned about Russia's illegal activity as well...far in advance of the Trump campaign being warned and he did next to nothing about it because you liberals thought Hillary was a shoo in for the Oval Office!

A. What Obama did or didn't "do about it" is not the issue. "It" happened...and Trump knew it and took advantage of it

B. You characterization is bullshit. Obama DID react to "it" and was prevented from doing more by Turtle McConnell who threatened to use any action Obama took against the Dems in the election.

Republicans, to a man, don't give a damn about the lies and crimes committed by Trump and/or his minions.

Once he delivers tax cuts, and far rightwing authoritarian judges, they are happy as a pig in s--t.

Republicans, to a man, don't give a damn about the lies and crimes committed by Trump and/or his minions.

no more than the party faithful, of either party, have cared about the lies of their masters.
Haha,instant whataboutism

Once he delivers tax cuts, and far rightwing authoritarian judges, they are happy as a pig in s--t.

no more than the party faithful, of either party, have cared about the lies of their masters.
instant denial.

instant denial.
You must have some kind of alert app that warns you a thread is disparaging dear leader, so you can instantly hop in and troll and hijack it.

So, that sure is a lot of lying. What do you suppose they were trying to cover up?

instant denial.
You must have some kind of alert app that warns you a thread is disparaging dear leader, so you can instantly hop in and troll and hijack it.

So, that sure is a lot of lying. What do you suppose they were trying to cover up?

You must have some kind of alert app

no, as part of my duty as a mod, I read as much of every thread posted.

Does it matter?

instant denial.

Does it matter?
Okay.

So, that sure is a lot of lying. What do you suppose they were trying to cover up? Any guesses?

instant denial.

Does it matter?
Okay.

So, that sure is a lot of lying. What do you suppose they were trying to cover up? Any guesses?

So, that sure is a lot of lying.

Welcome to politics.

why does it have to be about anything specific?

Why did Obama lie about ACA?

Why did Bush lie about Iraq?

Why did Clinton lie on a deposition?

yada yada yada.

They're politicians.

all they need to do is to open their mouths, and you hear a lie.

instant denial.

Does it matter?
Okay.

Welcome to politics.

yada yada yada.

They're politicians.

So, no guesses. Suddenly WillHaftawaite has lost his nerve. Shocking.

Anyone else?

instant denial.

Does it matter?
Okay.

Welcome to politics.

yada yada yada.

They're politicians.

So, no guesses. Suddenly WillHaftawaite has lost his nerve. Shocking.

Anyone else?

let me guess...

you're trolling to win dumbass of the month?

I gave you examples of what some of previous presidents lied about, but that's not good enough for you.

I point out that both sides do it, and I'm covering for Trump.

you prove yourself a troll by your actions.

Fine, I'll go first:

They lied because they knew they were , in fact, indirectly communicating with Russian criminals via intermediaries (like, roger stone). They knew they were complicit and even encouraging in Russian criminal efforts to defraud the free and fair elections of the united states. They had all lawyered up, and, in fact, were instructed by their lawyers to lie. The lawyers know as well as the investigators that it would be a long time, if ever, before the secret exchanges came out, if they were even documented. Stone will lie on the stand in his trial and in any cooperation, just as manafort did. Trump Jr. and cohen even lied to congress under oath, no doubt at the suggestion of the dotard and of their lawyers.​

I gave you examples of what some of previous presidents lied about
Right, because you are a reflexive whataboutist and are too squeamish to answer my question directly. You are afraid your trump cult card might get pulled if you even speculate.

I wager not one single trump supporter will answer honestly.

Right, because you are a reflexive whataboutist and are too squeamish to answer my question directly. You are afraid your trump cult card might get pulled if you even speculate.

More trolling

get a life

More trolling

get a life
No,it is clearly you who is trolling. Tried to change the thread topic to your obama fetish. Keeps responding yet won't answer a simple question. Maybe its best that I put you on ignore, except for when i want to hear all about obama and Hillary.

Oops, can't. Just gotta scroll on by...

More trolling

get a life
No,it is clearly you who is trolling. Tried to change the thread topic to your obama fetish. Keeps responding yet won't answer a simple question. Maybe its best that I put you on ignore, except for when i want to hear all about obama and Hillary.

Oops, can't. Just gotta scroll on by...

Tried to change the thread topic to your obama fetish.

Obama fetish?

where did I just name Obama, troll?

Forum List

Back