🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Hope Hicks, 28, is one of only a small group of aides who has been at Donald Trump’s side and in the room since before he launched his presidential campaign.

President Donald Trump’s longtime aide and current communications director, Hope Hicks, is scheduled to speak with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team in mid-November, following the president’s trip to Asia, multiple people familiar with the schedule told POLITICO.

Earlier this fall, she retained a personal attorney, Robert Trout.

More: Mueller schedules interview with Hope Hicks

I'm sure she knows a lot of stuff that Mueller wants to hear about - or confirm.

I know this is off topic, but...

Isn't Hope hicks what they called the Clintons when they first campaigned for president

Isn't Hope hicks what they called the Clintons when they first campaigned for president

Clever - but why can't you mods confine your harassment to each other?

I'm a mod when necessary.

and my posts are in red

But I still have the right to post my opinions, and an occasional joke.

I can also be reported for crossing the line.

(And I promise to not judge my own mistakes)

Mueller has probably talked to her already.

Now she has to cross the Ts and dot the Is she has already made. If she can't, she is in big trouble. If so, she will sell out Donald.

Clever - but why can't you mods confine your harassment to each other?

I'm a mod when necessary.

and my posts are in red

But I still have the right to post my opinions, and an occasional joke.

I can also be reported for crossing the line.

(And I promise to not judge my own mistakes)

Fair enough. Hope Hicks is right up there with Wasilla Hillbillies.

Go Dodgers!

Hope Hicks, 28, is one of only a small group of aides who has been at Donald Trump’s side and in the room since before he launched his presidential campaign.

President Donald Trump’s longtime aide and current communications director, Hope Hicks, is scheduled to speak with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team in mid-November, following the president’s trip to Asia, multiple people familiar with the schedule told POLITICO.

I'm sure she knows a lot of stuff that Mueller wants to hear about - or confirm.
Mewler's rain of terror continues. He's forcing hundreds of innocent people to pay big money for attorneys and threatending them with prison.

Over what? Nothing but the most delusional of conspiciy theories that are about something that isn't even a crime.

Mewler's rain of terror continues. He's forcing hundreds of innocent people to pay big money for attorneys and threatending them with prison.

Over what? Nothing but the most delusional of conspiciy theories that are about something that isn't even a crime.

Funny. Adolf Trump should be paying their legal bills.

Perhaps someone can setup the "Trump Global Initiative" to pay their legal bills. Then all the billionaires and foreign governments who want something from Trump can make "contributions" to it. That's legal, isn't it?

Swamp Rat Mueller going after an English major from Greenwich makes so much sense. She can certainly shed light on the DNC emails and how they ended up on Wikileaks. :p

Or Swamp Rat Mueller can ask Julian Assange one of most sophisticated computer hackers in history who gave him/Wikileaks the DNC emails.

Last edited:

It's hilarious when you compare this to your view on the endless Benghazi hearings and the countless dollars spent.

And for what? Nothing...

This case already has 3 indictments.

Your opinion is laughable

She's been with Trump for a while now and she is just 28. If she knows anything you can believe she's not going to want to spend time in prison.

At this point, everyone Swamp Rat Mueller asks to testify needs to plead the 5th. Until, Swamp Rat interviews Julian Assange. Swamp Rat Mueller (and his Swamp crew) are simply harassing Trump. Imagine if the folks Swamp Rat Mueller interviewed were Blacks. Racist! :p

She's been with Trump for a while now and she is just 28. If she knows anything you can believe she's not going to want to spend time in prison.

What could she know that applies to the DNC emails posted on Wikileaks?

It's hilarious when you compare this to your view on the endless Benghazi hearings and the countless dollars spent.

And for what? Nothing...

Those indictments had no connection to the claimed purpose of the investigation. The indictment of Manafort and his partner will probably be thrown out. It's a witch hunt, pure and simple.

And for what? Nothing...

Those indictments had no connection to the claimed purpose of the investigation. The indictment of Manafort and his partner will probably be thrown out. It's a witch hunt, pure and simple.

Well, dumbass, DAG Rod Rosenstein decides what falls under the "claimed purpose of the investigation" - and he approved it.

And for what? Nothing...

One of those Indictments is GUILTY. Pretty much meaning it is a proven fact that this is reality!

Serious question. Did you voluntarily drop out of high school or did your parents pull you out since it was clear that "a place of learning wasn't the right environment for you"?

You retarded moron, you are stealing my high school inquiries insults. I graduated not far from Greenwich high school! In all serious, do you know the difference between "hacking" a computer and "downloading" a file?

Like hacking - unauthorized downloading is theft.

Perhaps someone can setup the "Trump Global Initiative" to pay their legal bills. Then all the billionaires and foreign governments who want something from Trump can make "contributions" to it. That's legal, isn't it?

Why not, both parties take lotsa money from foreign interests.

Forum List

Back