Mueller suggests Trump may have obstructed justice

They are ALL AT LEAST this stupid folks, the OP represents the average where stupidity is quantified.

In moonbat terms he's a fucking genius.

Somebody call me when Mueller accuses the POTUS for obstructing justice
when he fired Comey.

That's going to be interesting because Mueller's Boss...Rosenstein will be the
first witness Trump's lawyers put on the stand and ask him...
"Did you not tell the POTUS to fire Comey when he asked you if Comey should be fired?"

This will be a classic debate using a lawyer who is in his first year of law
school defeating the Special Council.

• Banned
They are ALL AT LEAST this stupid folks, the OP represents the average where stupidity is quantified.

In moonbat terms he's a fucking genius.

I was just posting about what Mueller implied to Trump's lawyers. I've never even said Trump is guilty, just that Mueller should be allowed to conduct his investigation.

• Banned
What is Mueller investigating?

From the article...

In private negotiations in early March about a possible presidential interview, Mueller described Trump as a subject of his investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. Prosecutors view someone as a subject when that person has engaged in conduct that is under investigation but there is not sufficient evidence to bring charges.

He's trying to gather enough evidence to charge Trump with a crime. If Trump is innocent then Mueller is wasting his time. Democrats and Republicans have said that Mueller should be left to his work. If he's innocent why do you care? Something tells me you're not convinced.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back