Mueller : Trump is guilty of obstruction. Congress should handle it. Don't bother me again.

FOX NEWS Shooter
Didn't you just argue that Mueller could not accuse, or potentially accuse, much less conclude, the President committed a crime?
Didn't barr say that?
So you DO agree - Mueller did not accuse, or potentially accuse, much less conclude, the President committed a crime.
Good to know!
True He didn't accuse or conclude BUT potentially accuse ?? There are TEN potential damning cases of obstruction

What are you.....a fucking Parrot?

There are 10 "potential" damned cases of obstruction.

This from the same DOJ that couldn't see one case of obstruction when Hillary destroyed here server, her commo devices, and 30,000 emails.

There are TEN potential damning cases of obstruction
For -actual- obstruction to exist, corrupt intent must be proven.
Burden of proof lies with the accuser.

Per Mueller:
As an initial matter, the term “corruptly” sets a demanding standard. It requires a concrete showing that a person acted with an intent to obtain an “improper advantage for [him]self or someone else, inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others.”

Well?
If you're looking for an answer I can't help you BUT I'm sure that among those 10 potential cases there will be more than one that pins the tail on the monkey

Per Mueller:
As an initial matter, the term “corruptly” sets a demanding standard. It requires a concrete showing that a person acted with an intent to obtain an “improper advantage for [him]self or someone else, inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others.”

Well?
If you're looking for an answer I can't help you BUT I'm sure that among those 10 potential cases there will be more than one that pins the tail on the monkey
:lol:
Mueller could not concretely demonstrate corrupt intent - how can YOU be "sure" it exists?

Per Mueller:

Well?
Mueller could not concretely demonstrate corrupt intent - how can YOU be "sure" it exists?
LOL All I need is one out of 10 ,,I like those odds

Per Mueller:

Well?
You avoided the question:

True He didn't accuse or conclude BUT potentially accuse ?? There are TEN potential damning cases of obstruction
YOU said Mueller could not conclude trump committed a crime.
YOU said Mueller could not accuse - or even potentially accuse - Trump of a crime.
Did he or did he not do any of those things?

Per Mueller:

Well?
You avoided the question:
I can't be sure of anything I just feel that the chances are good that sooner or later the truth about that ALL TIME piece of garbage will come out and IF it does will you still support him?

Why is this not in the Conspiracy section????
All we have now is libbies rehashing what has already been disproven.

Mueller clearly walked a fine line, implicating Trump enuff to do nothing more than to imply it is up to Congress to exercise their authority to act as a check on the abuse of power by the executive; just as The Constitution intended.
One would have to be a fool to think that Trump did not obstruct Mueller, Comey, and now congress. When Trumps fights, he uses every means at his disposal. Issues of legality, he leaves to his lawyers.

Exactly what did he do that affected Mueller doing his job?

obviously you did not read the report; you so funny

What's wrong commie, can't answer the question. The fact is Mueller completed his investigation, NO ONE interfered with him.

YOU said Mueller could not conclude trump committed a crime.
YOU said Mueller could not accuse - or even potentially accuse - Trump of a crime.
Did he or did he not do any of those things?
Those 10 cases of possible obstruction are potentially going to hang Trump

There are 10 examples of -potential- obstruction in the report.
Hows firing Comey when he wouldn't halt russian investigation? And preventing his lawyer from testifying to tell how he was told to lie for trump?

Per Mueller:

Well?

Mueller report: read the 10 instances of potential obstruction of justice ...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and.../mueller-report-obstruction-of-justice-summary

Apr 18, 2019 - Special counsel Robert Mueller's report contains 10instances where President Donald Trump potentially committed obstruction of justice.
10 what if’s and Zero what is equals Zero charges.

Maybe throw enough crap at trump something will stick that even his most loyal ass kissers will admit to

Maybe throw enough crap at trump something will stick that even his most loyal ass kissers will admit to
Yep, do what you do best.
th

Yep, do what you do best.
th
It’s all they have and he just admitted it and I thank him profusely for self identifying.
They slung the spaghetti but it was undone and would not stick so now splatter the walls with dung and pray that works
You know, if we could lift these people out of their bitter morass I doubt they would take the escape.

Forum List

Back