Mueller WILL NOT Present Collusion Evidence At Manafort Trial

He's being prosecuted because he's committed a litany of crimes.
Such as?

I'm going to guess jay-walking, but if you read the indictment it might list some others.
Is he guilty already? I thought this was America

Is that what you said about Hillary Clinton?
I wanted her arrested and tried! She tampered with evidence. The fbi had no authority to release her

wow! reading the indictments, manafort is a real crook! :eek:
Unless he isn’t guilty
that's true, but highly unlikely in the charges I just read, the 29 through 32..... those are crimes the prosecutors have solid, paper trail, proof.... they are hard crimes with hard evidence....not through speculating a motive or any kind of loosey goosey shenanigans.

Unless he isn’t guilty
that's true, but highly unlikely in the charges I just read, the 29 through 32..... those are crimes the prosecutors have solid, paper trail, proof.... they are hard crimes with hard evidence....not through speculating a motive or any kind of loosey goosey shenanigans.
Well shit, why have a trial? Maybe there’s a defense! And the jury says nope!

Unless he isn’t guilty
Well shit, why have a trial? Maybe there’s a defense! And the jury says nope!
can't rule that out I suppose, after all, there was an OJ before.... ;)

Imagine the democrat meltdown if The Donald says Prof. Alan Dershowitz is his selection for the Supreme Court. Dershowitz has said consistently that theoretically even if there were some kind of "collusion," it is not against any law.

Actually, I wouldn't want Dershawitz on SCOTUS because he's a sleazy defense lawyer who would say anything to get his client off the hook. Just ask OJ and Klaus von Bulow.

Special counsel Robert Mueller said in a court filing Friday that his prosecutors will not present evidence regarding Trump campaign collusion with Russia at an upcoming trial for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

“The government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government,” reads a filing submitted by Mueller’s team in federal court in Virginia on Friday.

DhhCsWfUcAI9APs.jpg

meullerevidence-of-russian-collusion-anybody.png

Uh oh, the next sentence says this:

As discussed above, however, the defendant's role in the Trump campaign IS RELEVANT to the bank fraud and bank fraud conspiracy charges in Counts 29 through 32 of the Superseding Indictment.
after just reading counts 29 thru 32...

I wonder what Mueller actually means, with the campaign still being RELEVANT? i did not see the relevance in the count? is something being held back from us? what the heck?

what's

'As discussed above''?

what was discussed? above? directly above? or further back, above?

Last edited:
This has the appearance of the most egregious abuse of authority ever committed by a special counsel. Is he free to go after anyone at any time for any offense just because he thinks he can?

As discussed above, however, the defendant's role in the Trump campaign IS RELEVANT to the bank fraud and bank fraud conspiracy charges in Counts 29 through 32 of the Superseding Indictment.

Of course it's "relevant" to Mueller...the entire reason for his investigation is to try and pin SOMETHING...ANYTHING...on Donald Trump or someone in his campaign. The fact that what he's got against Manafort goes back YEARS before the election simply underscores how Mueller has come up empty on Russian "collusion"...the excuse for the investigation in the first place.
you have reading comprehension problems, eh?

29 through 32 in his indictment, FOR bank fraud WERE related to the campaign....

the defendant's role in the Trump campaign IS RELEVANT to the bank fraud and bank fraud conspiracy charges in Counts 29 through 32 of the Superseding Indictment

that means they were done recently, during his reign as campaign manager....

try again! :)

Why would they present evidence of Trumps collusion at Manafort trial?

They will present evidence of crimes Manafort committed

Special counsel Robert Mueller said in a court filing Friday that his prosecutors will not present evidence regarding Trump campaign collusion with Russia at an upcoming trial for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

“The government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government,” reads a filing submitted by Mueller’s team in federal court in Virginia on Friday.

DhhCsWfUcAI9APs.jpg

Counts 29-32 say nothing in respect to the Trump campaign, other than the alleged conduct occurred between April and November 2016.

Of course it's "relevant" to Mueller...the entire reason for his investigation is to try and pin SOMETHING...ANYTHING...on Donald Trump or someone in his campaign. The fact that what he's got against Manafort goes back YEARS before the election simply underscores how Mueller has come up empty on Russian "collusion"...the excuse for the investigation in the first place.
you have reading comprehension problems, eh?

29 through 32 in his indictment, FOR bank fraud WERE related to the campaign....

the defendant's role in the Trump campaign IS RELEVANT to the bank fraud and bank fraud conspiracy charges in Counts 29 through 32 of the Superseding Indictment

that means they were done recently, during his reign as campaign manager....

try again! :)

Actually the timing covers times before, during and after the campaign.

Forum List

Back