Mueller's Criminal Past

How do you know that an extremely credible source didn't call Pres. Trump and tell him Obama's birth certificate was a fraud? You don't. You don't know who called him.

If it was the same guy hawking a proven phony birth certificate, Trump was fooled like a chump.

Oh really?
Trumpsters/the right sure used Politifact's award to Obama repeatedly, when he won "The Lie of the Year" in 2013. I wonder how many hundreds of times it was posted on USMB.
Secondly, prove Snoops wrong about True Pundit.
Thank you!
I have no use for Snopes or Politico but I will tell you that True Pundit is new to me. I believe this is the first time I have posted anything from their site because I don't recall ever seeing it before today. There is no problem with me crossing True Pundit off my list of sources but I still have the evidence in the second story to support the truth about Mueller and that isn't going to be discredited. So I'm still right about Mueller.

Do I think you are wrong about Mueller's misrepresentation of facts? No.
However, you have proven yourself to be a hypocrite. It's OK if Trump is a pathological liar, but anyone else who lied? Hang them high.
25 Bible Verses About Hypocrisy - Scripture Wisdom on Hypocrites
How is Trump a pathological liar? I truly do not see that at all. Now I did see a pattern of lies with Obama but I'm not seeing that with President Trump-.

Really? You see no pattern of lies from our Liar in Chief?

Have you not read his tweets?

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Jan. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.) Jan. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.) Jan. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.) Jan. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.) Jan. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.) Jan. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.) Jan. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.) Jan. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.” (Vetting lasts up to two years.) Jan. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.) Jan. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.)
I just looked at the list. This is your complaint list? It's ridiculous. The lies that Obama and the Clintons have been telling the America people would make Trump's few misspoken words look like an Avalanche compared to a snow cone on a sunny day. You people strain a gnat and swallow a camel.
Obama's worst?

Carl Bernstein: Trump Lies Like No Other President, Day In And Day Out | HuffPost

What lies?

Do you really have so little personal integrity to say that? Multile sources, multiple quotes, multiple proofs, and all you can do is mimic the black knight from monty python and the holy grail.

"It's only a flesh wound"
Compared to Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and Barack Obama? ?? IT IS.

I don't believe there is a political candidate on earth that didn't lie at one time or another and by that I mean not fulfill a promise, or exaggerating. Has President Trump exaggerated the truth before? I believe he has at times stretched the truth and maybe even denied something that was in fact later found true but can you compare him to the likes of what Hillary Clinton would have been as president of the US? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. You should be on your knees with Rand Paul every night thanking God she didn't win.

I have no use for Snopes or Politico but I will tell you that True Pundit is new to me. I believe this is the first time I have posted anything from their site because I don't recall ever seeing it before today. There is no problem with me crossing True Pundit off my list of sources but I still have the evidence in the second story to support the truth about Mueller and that isn't going to be discredited. So I'm still right about Mueller.

However, you have proven yourself to be a hypocrite. It's OK if Trump is a pathological liar, but anyone else who lied? Hang them high.
How is Trump a pathological liar? I truly do not see that at all. Now I did see a pattern of lies with Obama but I'm not seeing that with President Trump-.

Jan. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.) Jan. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.) Jan. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.) Jan. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.) Jan. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.) Jan. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.) Jan. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.) Jan. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.” (Vetting lasts up to two years.) Jan. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.) Jan. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.)
I just looked at the list. This is your complaint list? It's ridiculous. The lies that Obama and the Clintons have been telling the America people would make Trump's few misspoken words look like an Avalanche compared to a snow cone on a sunny day. You people strain a gnat and swallow a camel.
Obama's worst?

Carl Bernstein: Trump Lies Like No Other President, Day In And Day Out | HuffPost
That is a lie.

View attachment 141574
LOL- Trumpsters don't care if people lie- they only care if they don't lie for your Dear Leader.

Because to the Trumpsters- anyone who dares contradict their Dear Leader is a traitor.
I care if President Trump lies. I don't see that he is lying about anything. He's doing his best. Leave him alone and live your life. You'll be happier. Trust me.
You don't see his lies? After having dozens just presented to you on a silver platter?
What lies?

Which time was Donnie lying- when he told you that Obama wasn't born in the United States- or when told you he was?
iu

“President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now, we all want to get back to making America strong and great again. Thank you.. thank you very much.
How do you know that an extremely credible source didn't call Pres. Trump and tell him Obama's birth certificate was a fraud? You don't. You don't know who called him.

But on the subject of the BC - experts agreed it was a bad forgery, a sloppy job. So his source is not alone. Not by far.

So was Trump lying in his first statement- or in his second?

What experts- please tell me what experts 'agreed it was a bad forgery? Please provide their names and their written explanations.

I spent 8 years mocking idiot Birthers- this is just fresh meat.

Meanwhile

upload_2017-8-1_15-50-7.png

Tell me how the experts proved that the Birth certificate that Barack Obama showed voters is a fraud- when the State of Hawaii confirms both the birth certificate and his place of birth there?

Meanwhile- prove that Trump's birth certificate is not a fraud.
We have multiple sources proving Barack Obama's place of birth- all we have for Trump is a very suspicious birth certificate which oddly no agency has confirmed......lol

Donald Trump was a liberal. He donated to Hillary and Schumer.
That's until he discovered birtherism. That's when he realized this racist philosophy would go big with the bigots, neonazis, KKK and racists around the country..
Thus Donald Trump's political career began.
People like Jeremiah and all the trump supporters on this forum ate it up.,

No I said forget the link - tell me what you believe he lied about. From what I've read so far? Small potato.

You need to read more than just the first line, it goes on for 500 lies by Trump, most so blatant they're proven lies on their face. They even had to invent the term "Alternative Facts" to explain their lies. not being lies.

Like ObiWan Kenobe, explaining to Luke how what he said was true, "from a certain point of view."

What lies?

Do you really have so little personal integrity to say that? Multile sources, multiple quotes, multiple proofs, and all you can do is mimic the black knight from monty python and the holy grail.

"It's only a flesh wound"
Compared to Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and Barack Obama? ?? IT IS.

I don't believe there is a political candidate on earth that didn't lie at one time or another and by that I mean not fulfill a promise, or exaggerating. Has President Trump exaggerated the truth before?

Tell me how these statements are 'exaggerating the truth'?
upload_2017-8-1_15-53-23.png

upload_2017-8-1_15-53-34.png

upload_2017-8-1_15-53-46.png

No I said forget the link - tell me what you believe he lied about. From what I've read so far? Small potato.

You need to read more than just the first line, it goes on for 500 lies by Trump, most so blatant they're proven lies on their face. They even had to invent the term "Alternative Facts" to explain their lies. not being lies.

Like ObiWan Kenobe, explaining to Luke how what he said was true, "from a certain point of view."
I've read enough to know you're grasping at straws. Have a seat with Mueller. He's doing the same thing. Goodnight....

Obama's worst?

That is a lie.

Prove it Bible Boy.

Obama's worst?

That is a lie.
Yeah Carl Bernstein doesn't know anything. Do you even know who he is? Lol
Hundreds of people on cable TV document trump's daily lies.
He is in a category all his own as a number of people in this thread already proved.
The fact you don't have cable TV( amazing in itself) shows you're totally uninformed about most of what Trump does and says.

Oh really?
Trumpsters/the right sure used Politifact's award to Obama repeatedly, when he won "The Lie of the Year" in 2013. I wonder how many hundreds of times it was posted on USMB.
Secondly, prove Snoops wrong about True Pundit.
Thank you!

How is Trump a pathological liar? I truly do not see that at all. Now I did see a pattern of lies with Obama but I'm not seeing that with President Trump- he's only been in office for 6 months! What I see is a man honestly trying to do his best for the country! I don't feel he is lying to Americans. Save yourself the trouble of links and tell me what you feel he has lied about.
I gave you a link to seven pages of documented lies.
You commented on the link, but it seems that you didn't even bother to go to the link. Now you question why I called Trump a pathological liar?
Amazing.
Do you enjoy being intellectually dishonest, not only in regards to other posters, but particularly yourself.
To be honest, you aren't the Christian you claim to be. As Donald Trump would tweet,,,"SAD"....

Wow, you didn't go to the link, you chose not to and then you ask what I think Trump lied ask what Trump lied about!
It seems that conservatives loved Politifact when it nailed Obama, but when it comes to Trump? Not so much.
The lies listed on the link I gave you are documented/explained why these are lies, backed with fact. I have seen people such as yourself, whine about the site, being as it's nailing one of your heroes, but not one person has been able to disprove Politifact's claim, not one.
You are a complete waste of time. Go ahead and live in your little world of make believe, while betraying your claim that you re a Christian.
I used to respect you, but no longer.

We're getting more revealing information today of the type of people that voted for Trump.

Trump's 'criminal past'

Donald Trump has been accused by multiple women of sexual molestation- now he was never convicted- you know like Robert Mueller- but he was accused multiple times.

And of course Trump committed perjury- well maybe- never convicted- but that doesn't matter right?

Donald Trump either lied to Republicans or broke the law (Exclusive)

Assume the story he told at the debate is the lie. Even though Bush’s story reinforced what Trump was saying at rallies—he had played the “cash for outcomes” political game for years—he could not admit he had tried to do the same in Florida because he could not bring himself to say that he had lost. Instead, he looked America in the eye and lied. And then he felt compelled to stack on another boast: His people are so wonderful that they would have gotten casino gambling in Florida, regardless of Bush’s opposition—if Trump had wanted it.

Now consider the other option, that Trump committed perjury in the 2007 testimony. There, he admitted pushing for casino gambling in Florida, but said he would have gotten what he wanted if he hadn’t been tricked by Fields. The rationale for the perjurious testimony is simple—Trump wants money from a man who stopped working for him and, once again, the story lets him deny he is anything less than perfect.

The bullfrog being the good Christian he is has overlooked Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women which was on network TV..

He heard Trump lie at the debates that he never assaulted any women.

I guess chronically lying and sexually assaulting women isn't a deal breaker in Jeremiah's world.

Last edited:
The bullfrog being the good Christian he is has overlooked Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women which was on network TV..

I guess lying and sexually assaulting women isn't a sin in Jeremiah's world..

Anybody who tries to defend Trump has got to play the role of a fool. The latest is that Trumps lawyer on at least 4 different news shows said that President Trump had nothing to do with Trump Jr.s statement about the russian meeting being only about adoption.

Now even the white house is saying that Trump "weighed in" on the statement like "any father would".

I guess lying and sexually assaulting women isn't a deal breaker in Jeremiah's world.

Or in Bill Clinton's either as we have seen. Does even things out somewhat.

I guess lying and sexually assaulting women isn't a sin in Jeremiah's world..

Anybody who tries to defend Trump has got to play the role of a fool. The latest is that Trumps lawyer on at least 4 different news shows said that President Trump had nothing to do with Trump Jr.s statement about the russian meeting being only about adoption.

Now even the white house is saying that Trump "weighed in" on the statement like "any father would".
Nothing burger

Actually when the Moderators merged my thread they went with the title from my second thread which is titled, "Mueller's criminal past." So your claim about the title / true pundit is inaccurate. As is most of the rest of what you've just written. Anything else?
I don't give a tinker's damn about your other thread,fool! Taking refuge in a Moderator's action of the merging of your two threads, one of which with the 'True Pundit video I answered displaying your errors and lies, doesn't absolve you of your perfidy or unyielding deceitfulness within that OP of yours!

You are one of those phony Christians which is why I refer to you as a Pharisee; a self-righteous hypocrite, ready to save face and cover your lies and errors with more lies simply to puff yourself up. It has to really suck to be you knowing you're so corrupt and hollowed out!

Forum List

Back