Mueller's Folly

dimshits had better get off of Trumps back, it has begun to wear really thin, and is becoming more and more angering minute by minute. They are about to wake the Alaskan Brown, and piss him off.

FUCK TRUMP!

that sorry motherfucker IS NOT bigger than this country. All of you Trump ass lickers are a minority, not a majority.
well beside comey stating that trump was never under investigation, what don't you get?

I get Comey lied.

dumbass RussianWinngers even said he did, then all of a sudden, he didnt.

newsflash;

Shitforhair is under criminal investigation.

FUCK TRUMP! that sorry motherfucker IS NOT bigger than this country. All of you Trump ass lickers are a minority, not a majority.

Ooooo! Feel the Bern! Don't you just love the bitter bile?! I bet there are a lot MORE of us Trump ass lickers than you Hillary twat twerkers! About ten more states worth!

View attachment 133304

Hillary! Give me a little FART so I know you still LOVE ME!! <sniff sniff>

less than 30% nationwide

now to dumbshit Trump Drones thats a majority.

dimshits had better get off of Trumps back, it has begun to wear really thin, and is becoming more and more angering minute by minute. They are about to wake the Alaskan Brown, and piss him off.

FUCK TRUMP!

that sorry motherfucker IS NOT bigger than this country. All of you Trump ass lickers are a minority, not a majority.
You are talking about Mexico right?
Because you already announced long ago that it's "Not My Country".
So you must be talking about Mexico.
Trump is bigger than Mexico btw, so get used to that.
And don't get caught on the wrong side of the wall.

FUCK TRUMP!

You are talking about Mexico right?
Because you already announced long ago that it's "Not My Country".
So you must be talking about Mexico.
Trump is bigger than Mexico btw, so get used to that.
And don't get caught on the wrong side of the wall.

yeah, go with that one.

:cuckoo:

less than 30% nationwide now to dumbshit Trump Drones thats a majority.

Doesn't matter WHAT the number is! Just so long as it is 1% more then the Lib-drones!

Now that Bernie as sucking off (literally) the creme of the Democratic crop, plus Trump is shipping out all the criminal illegals and cutting off Sanctuary Funding, the Dems won't have SHIT come 2020!!! Feel the Bern!!!

o-BERNIE-SANDERS-facebook.jpg

less than 30% nationwide now to dumbshit Trump Drones thats a majority.

Doesn't matter WHAT the number is! Just so long as it is 1% more then the Lib-drones!

Now that Bernie as sucking off (literally) the creme of the Democratic crop, plus Trump is shipping out all the criminal illegals and cutting off Sanctuary Funding, the Dems won't have SHIT come 2020!!! Feel the Bern!!!

View attachment 133310

We already know in one County in Terry McCauliff's state, 5,000 Illegals voted 7,000 times.
Now imagine if The President shut down all of the scams in these blue state that try to legitimize illegal voting by illegals through motor voter registrations?

This is why The Left doesn't want voter ID, and why they are for open borders.
Without The Left Cheating in Elections and rigging primaries and padding voter registrations with illegals, and dead people, the vast majority of America won't vote for them.

Forum List

Back