Mueller's Indictments Lead Straight To The Podesta...and Bill and Hillary - The Bottom Line

It is all about you protecting your orange buddy. .
No, you butt-hurt, hate-driven, lying snowflake. It is all about FACTS and EVIDENCE. You and your snowflakes continue to prove post after post that you, Democrats, and Mueller have NO EVIDENCE against Trump. NONE!

You also prove you continue to ignore the very real existing evidence against the Podestas, the Clintons, Mueller, Holder, and Obama.

Instead of raving and ranting like a mouth-breathing snowflake, come back when you have undeniable evidence against Trump...as there is against Hillary.

Have a nice day.
You don't know what evidence they have,

I do know this:
Trump lied about his campaign's contacts with the Russians along with
Manafort lied
Flynn led
Sessions lied
Jr lied.
Kushner lied

All about Russian contacts.

Those are facts.

Why did they lie

As for your fake conspiracy theory with the Clintions, all old news. All debunked.
OMG OMG the Russians stole US uranium from the Canadians. Now that is some funny chit.
You know shit. Most of thsat was BS, and none of it is evidence of Trump Collusion.

If LYING means Russian Collusion, every politician who ever lived has been colluding with Russians.

Hey dumbass, FAT TONY PODESTA WORKED FOR THE KGB BANK, THE BANK THAT WAS FINANCING THE RUSSIAN'S EFFORT TO PURCHASE URANIUM ONE, THE SAME BANK THAT WAS PAYING BILL CLINTON HALF A MILLION DOLLARS A SPEECH, THE SAME BANK THAT SOURCED THE MILLIONS IN DONATIONS TO HILLARY AND THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

You can't get more 'collusion' than that. This is INFINITELY more than snowflakes, libtards, and Mueller has on Trump..

...but you keep ignoring it and declaring Trump is the real colluder based on the ZERO evidence you have.

Bwuhahaha!

The kind of Mueller 'plant' that wears a wire and shops for book deals 3 weeks ago...next.....

So you're saying that in early 2016, Robert Mueller somehow convinced the Trump campaign to take this guy on, then convinced the Trump campaign to make him a foreign policy adviser, then convinced the Trump campaign to have him attend National Security meetings, then convinced the Trump campaign to let him have contact with Russia for their benefit, then convinced Papadopolous to secretly record everything so he could then use it against Trump almost 2 years later?

That's fucking nuts and clearly that bullshit is a product of Russian Active Measures on your part.
Nope, I am saying I think the guy was a plant from the start, maybe not from Mueller but possibly Obama. It would not be the 1st time he attempted to entrap the Trump team.

What O am saying is YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE AGAINST TRUMP.

Again, come back and talk to me when you or Mueller have any real evidence. Until then, be-gone, troll.

It is all about you protecting your orange buddy. .
No, you butt-hurt, hate-driven, lying snowflake. It is all about FACTS and EVIDENCE. You and your snowflakes continue to prove post after post that you, Democrats, and Mueller have NO EVIDENCE against Trump. NONE!

You also prove you continue to ignore the very real existing evidence against the Podestas, the Clintons, Mueller, Holder, and Obama.

Instead of raving and ranting like a mouth-breathing snowflake, come back when you have undeniable evidence against Trump...as there is against Hillary.

Have a nice day.
You don't know what evidence they have,

I do know this:
Trump lied about his campaign's contacts with the Russians along with
Manafort lied
Flynn led
Sessions lied
Jr lied.
Kushner lied

All about Russian contacts.

Those are facts.

Why did they lie

As for your fake conspiracy theory with the Clintions, all old news. All debunked.
OMG OMG the Russians stole US uranium from the Canadians. Now that is some funny chit.
You know shit. Most of thsat was BS, and none of it is evidence of Trump Collusion.

If LYING means Russian Collusion, every politician who ever lived has been colluding with Russians.

Hey dumbass, FAT TONY PODESTA WORKED FOR THE KGB BANK, THE BANK THAT WAS FINANCING THE RUSSIAN'S EFFORT TO PURCHASE URANIUM ONE, THE SAME BANK THAT WAS PAYING BILL CLINTON HALF A MILLION DOLLARS A SPEECH, THE SAME BANK THAT SOURCED THE MILLIONS IN DONATIONS TO HILLARY AND THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

You can't get more 'collusion' than that. This is INFINITELY more than snowflakes, libtards, and Mueller has on Trump..

...but you keep ignoring it and declaring Trump is the real colluder based on the ZERO evidence you have.

Bwuhahaha!
Yeah the fact 7 members of Trump's team met with Russians and lied about it means nothing. Why did they lie?

Yet you keep pounding away on something that will never happen and when it doesn't you won't have the integrity to admit you were wrong, Queasey.
Enjoy the upcoming indictments.

Nope, I am saying I think the guy was a plant from the start, maybe not from Mueller but possibly Obama. It would not be the 1st time he attempted to entrap the Trump team.

Again, come back and talk to me when you or Mueller have any real evidence. Until then, be-gone, troll.

And keep in mind that the media has been a willing partner to exposing the Right, while at the same time suppressing scandals on the Left.

The Left has had 1,000,000 more opportunities to fling shit than the right.

Yeah the fact 7 members of Trump's team met with Russians and lied about it means nothing. Why did they lie?

Yet you keep pounding away on something that will never happen and when it doesn't you won't have the integrity to admit you were wrong, Queasey.

Good luck with that.

Indictments come and go......but how many have stuck in the last 10 years against high level operatives?

The indictments will go nowhere. Trump will never be indicted. Hillary will never be indicted.
Because if ANY of them ever were, the game would be over in DC.

But you can keep wishing.

Nope, I am saying I think the guy was a plant from the start

Or maybe - JUST MAYBE - he wasn't and Trump hired him without bothering to check his background, relying on the word of the people Papdopolous was reporting to. Well, that doesn't say much about Trump's judgment. Is that the argument you really want to make here?

So you're saying someone -not Mueller, but someone, you don't know who, you just know someone is responsible- convinced Team Trump to take this guy on, convinced Team Trump to make him a foreign policy adviser, convinced Team Trump to have him sit in on National Security meetings with Trump in person, then convinced him to record everything in order to use against Trump two years later?

Seems like the paranoid ramblings of a Russian internet troll to me.

A week ago it was you have no evidence against anybody in the Trump campaign. Now you're down to just Trump. By the end of the Mueller investigation you'll be comparing the Trump administration as having fewer indictments than watergate, but not by many.

Good luck with that.

Indictments come and go......but how many have stuck in the last 10 years against high level operatives?

The indictments will go nowhere. Trump will never be indicted. Hillary will never be indicted.
Because if ANY of them ever were, the game would be over in DC.

But you can keep wishing.
Of course Hillary won't be indicted. She committed no crimes.
Get ready for an obstruction of justice indictment coming the pussygrabber's way.
The idiot admitted to obstruction of justice live onTV inthe Lester Holt interview. Not very observant are you.

Or maybe - JUST MAYBE - he wasn't and Trump hired him without bothering to check his background, relying on the word of the people Papdopolous was reporting to. .

I only hire the best people - Donald J. Trump

I personally selected every instructor at Trump University - Donald J. Trump

Even Trumps own words say you're wrong.

During Bush the Dumber there were 16 criminal indictments and 16 convictions. 9 of those convicted went to prison.

During Obama, there were 0 criminal indictments and 0 convictions with 0 people going to prison.

Manafort leads to 'Fat Tony P' Podesta
'Fat Tony P' Podesta leads to John Podesta
John Podesta leads to Bill and Hillary

--------------

Manafort and Richard Gates worked for 'Fat Tony P' as part of the Podesta Group.

The Lobbying firm is / was (until yesterday) was run by 'Fat Tony P'.

John Podesta co-founded the Podsta Group, a Washington Lobbying Firm...

John Podesta was Hillary's campaign manager

---------------

It was known that 'Fat Tony P' was working for the KGB Bank, which so happens to have been the leading financier for the Russians' effort to buy Uranium One. 'Fat Tony' was also working for the Russian Spy Agency.
-- 'Fat Tony' just stepped down from his position as head of the Podesta group when it was reported Mueller was looking into his 'intimate' relationship with the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy agency.
-- 'Fat Tony P' was also illegally working as an UN-registered foreign agent for the KGB bank...while they were engaged in a widespread crime spree in the US leading up to the Uranium One sale, bribing, extorting, intimidating, and buying politicians and officials in an attempt to corner the uranium market which included buying Uranium One.

(Evidence that Mueller, as acting Director of the FBI, knew about this but never shared it with the committee responsible for approving or denying the sale. US AG Holder, sitting on the committee, also knew and never brought it up. Instead they let the sale go through.)

(Interesting how snowflakes froth at the mouth at the news 'Trump and his associates TALKED to Russians [which is not illegal] but don't bat an eyelash when it is reported 'Fat Tony' was working FOR the Russian KGB and their Spy Agency.)

Podesta Group Plays Key Role In Manafort Indictment
You wish.

A swing and a miss.

Snowflakes are posting a lot of THIS :blahblah: and none of this :thup:.

So until any of them can present any real evidence against Trump, which they don't have, I'm just going to give them this

:fu:.

Bwuhahaha.....

During Bush the Dumber there were 16 criminal indictments and 16 convictions. 9 of those convicted went to prison.

During Obama, there were 0 criminal indictments and 0 convictions with 0 people going to prison.
What are you quoting facts to these people? You know they're fact challenged!
Just one of them..
Bripat: Fact check sites are fake news.

So until any of them can present any real evidence against Trump, which they don't have, I'm just going to give them this

Bwuhahaha.....

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie, just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

Bwuhahaha.....

There's real evidence against Trump jr, Manafort, Kushner, Flynn, and of course the conviction of Papadapoulos.

Add to that all the people who didn't know Mueller was indicting.

Analysis | The Daily 202: 10 takeaways from Mueller’s shock-and-awe gambit

Here are 10 takeaways from Mueller’s opening gambit:

1. We now know that multiple members of the Trump campaign at least entertained the idea of getting help from the Russians.

2. Sam Clovis is about to be in the hot seat.

3. Papadopoulos is helping the government, but we still don’t know how much.

4. The updated timeline raises a host of new questions about what Trump knew and when he knew it.

5. Mueller is playing hardball as he tries to flip Manafort and Gates.

6. Mueller’s moves are designed to send a message to everyone else entangled in the probe that he's not messing around.

7. Unsealing the guilty plea was an insurance policy that makes it politically untenable for Trump to fire Mueller.

8. Yesterday’s indictments will contribute to a climate of fear in the White House that makes it harder for Trump and his staff to be effective.

9. Mueller has proven that his investigation is not partisan.

10. The indictments cast fresh doubts on Trump’s judgment and his discernment in surrounding himself with good people.
nothing related to russia hmmm seems weird eh?
How is it possible that you can write but can't read?

Wow!
what out of the 12 indictments concerned russia?

Here's an idea. READ THE LINK!

Also, see here: Bombshell: Collusion Between Defendant Papadopoulos And Russia

the greek dude never worked for the campaign

He most certainly did, you deluded idiot!
no he actually didn't. but wtf he was a volunteer.
You are lying.

Forum List

Back