Mueller's Indictments Lead Straight To The Podesta...and Bill and Hillary - The Bottom Line

Analysis | The Daily 202: 10 takeaways from Mueller’s shock-and-awe gambit

Here are 10 takeaways from Mueller’s opening gambit:

1. We now know that multiple members of the Trump campaign at least entertained the idea of getting help from the Russians.

2. Sam Clovis is about to be in the hot seat.

3. Papadopoulos is helping the government, but we still don’t know how much.

4. The updated timeline raises a host of new questions about what Trump knew and when he knew it.

5. Mueller is playing hardball as he tries to flip Manafort and Gates.

6. Mueller’s moves are designed to send a message to everyone else entangled in the probe that he's not messing around.

7. Unsealing the guilty plea was an insurance policy that makes it politically untenable for Trump to fire Mueller.

8. Yesterday’s indictments will contribute to a climate of fear in the White House that makes it harder for Trump and his staff to be effective.

9. Mueller has proven that his investigation is not partisan.

10. The indictments cast fresh doubts on Trump’s judgment and his discernment in surrounding himself with good people.

That's an excellent analysis, thanks. I suspect that Papa George (writing Papadopoulos takes too much time so that's how i shall refer to him henceforth) was probably wired during his last few months with the campaign.

He (and Mueller's team) did an amazing job keeping it on the down-low. Gonna be some great material forthcoming with phone calls and such! :)
nothing burger bubba. big fat fking nothing burger. a waste of good food.

Spoken like a good Russian troll. You guys are really out in full force today trying to deflect to Clinton and the Democrats. It’s not working.

1. We now know that multiple members of the Trump campaign at least entertained the idea of getting help from the Russians.

4. The updated timeline raises a host of new questions about what Trump knew and when he knew it.

6. Mueller’s moves are designed to send a message to everyone else entangled in the probe that he's not messing around.

7. Unsealing the guilty plea was an insurance policy that makes it politically untenable for Trump to fire Mueller.

8. Yesterday’s indictments will contribute to a climate of fear in the White House that makes it harder for Trump and his staff to be effective.

10. The indictments cast fresh doubts on Trump’s judgment and his discernment in surrounding himself with good people.
nothing related to russia hmmm seems weird eh?
How is it possible that you can write but can't read?

Wow!
what out of the 12 indictments concerned russia?

Here's an idea. READ THE LINK!

Also, see here: Bombshell: Collusion Between Defendant Papadopoulos And Russia

the greek dude never worked for the campaign

He most certainly did, you deluded idiot!
no he actually didn't. but wtf he was a volunteer.

That's an excellent analysis, thanks. I suspect that Papa George (writing Papadopoulos takes too much time so that's how i shall refer to him henceforth) was probably wired during his last few months with the campaign.

He (and Mueller's team) did an amazing job keeping it on the down-low. Gonna be some great material forthcoming with phone calls and such! :)

Spoken like a good Russian troll. You guys are really out in full force today trying to deflect to Clinton and the Democrats. It’s not working.
it's at least factual instead of the stupid talk about russia when russia wasn't ever there. ask Mueller. or read the twelve counts.

If the Russians suck this bad at it then we have nothing to worry about. These people are both stupid and pathetic.

Underestimate the power of the internet at your peril, I guess. Thing is, all they had to do was sway about 3% of the electorate in three states to swing the election for Trump.
how did they do that?
Example #3,765 of you not following the news.
so you can't prove it. ok.

Opinion | A transcript of Donald Trump’s meeting with The Washington Post editorial board

RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy
George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy

never paid.
caught you AND trump in a lie again
Here he is on the national Security team.
Instagram post by President Donald J. Trump • Apr 1, 2016 at 2:09am UTC
Funny you haven’t learned yet if Trump says it it’s guaranteed to be a lie..

bobbing for apples when none are in the barrel. LOL

Now hold on a second, comrade...you said before that there wasn't any Russian activity or trolling on Facebook, then you cut and paste a small segment from one of my links while ignoring the rest. That's a Russian Active Measure. You're not very good at your job if I'm able to just call you out this easily.
well I have no idea what was used in 2015. Isn't what I heard. the ads were given to the FBI. so they aren't available for research. you presented something you claim was during it, and it wasn't so. so what?

If the Russians suck this bad at it then we have nothing to worry about. These people are both stupid and pathetic.

Underestimate the power of the internet at your peril, I guess. Thing is, all they had to do was sway about 3% of the electorate in three states to swing the election for Trump.
how did they do that?
There’s been hundreds of news stories the past few months of Russian trolls invading FB, twitter etc.
yet you havent seen even one of them.
Ha!

Opinion | A transcript of Donald Trump’s meeting with The Washington Post editorial board

RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy
George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy

never paid.
Here he is on the national Security team.
Instagram post by President Donald J. Trump • Apr 1, 2016 at 2:09am UTC
Funny you haven’t learned yet if Trump says it it’s guaranteed to be a lie..
so? what's your point? he didn't work for them. so what he was there at a meeting. he was a volunteer. no one knew him. how is that part of the campaign? funny thought, thanks for the laugh.

nothing related to russia hmmm seems weird eh?
How is it possible that you can write but can't read?

Wow!
dude, you have no russia sorry. the 12 counts were not anything related to russia and the greek was a fking nobody that lied. wasn't a paid contributor.

how did they do that?
There’s been hundreds of news stories the past few months of Russian trolls invading FB, twitter etc.
yet you havent seen even one of them.
Ha!
after the election. type it in on the internet thingy.

Any collusion would be assumed to be with those relishing in Russia, receiving benefits aka as money, during the previous administration.

Jay Carney’s home-
Balancing Act | Washingtonian
Obama administration

Carney4.jpg

Feeling the pressure of now being under Mueller's Special Council's scrutiny, 'Fat Tony P' and his lawyer just threatened Tucker Carlson and Fox News, attempting to silence their reporting on his Connections to the Russian KGB Bank, The Russian Spy Agency, and reported connections to the Ukraine and it's attempts to help Hillary get 'dirt' on Trump.

'Fat Tony P' is starting to squirm....Imagine how he would be freaking out if he was really under real scrutiny by a real objective Special Council.... :p

Tony Podesta Sends Cease And Desist Letter To Tucker [VIDEO]
I loved the read out last night.

it's at least factual instead of the stupid talk about russia when russia wasn't ever there. ask Mueller. or read the twelve counts.

This is just the beginning. And you need to read the plea deal with Papadopoulos not the indictments against Manaforte and Gates. This is just Mueller’s opening shot. The best is yet to come.

Trump and his WH staff are shitting themselves today, as are you and the rest of the troll farm workers. I see how hard you’re working to deflect from Trump’s ties to Putin. It’s not working and it’s not going to work.

Treason is a serious offence. And that’s what this is.

only you would know.

Manafort leads to 'Fat Tony P' Podesta
'Fat Tony P' Podesta leads to John Podesta
John Podesta leads to Bill and Hillary

--------------

Manafort and Richard Gates worked for 'Fat Tony P' as part of the Podesta Group.

The Lobbying firm is / was (until yesterday) was run by 'Fat Tony P'.

John Podesta co-founded the Podsta Group, a Washington Lobbying Firm...

John Podesta was Hillary's campaign manager

---------------

It was known that 'Fat Tony P' was working for the KGB Bank, which so happens to have been the leading financier for the Russians' effort to buy Uranium One. 'Fat Tony' was also working for the Russian Spy Agency.
-- 'Fat Tony' just stepped down from his position as head of the Podesta group when it was reported Mueller was looking into his 'intimate' relationship with the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy agency.
-- 'Fat Tony P' was also illegally working as an UN-registered foreign agent for the KGB bank...while they were engaged in a widespread crime spree in the US leading up to the Uranium One sale, bribing, extorting, intimidating, and buying politicians and officials in an attempt to corner the uranium market which included buying Uranium One.

(Evidence that Mueller, as acting Director of the FBI, knew about this but never shared it with the committee responsible for approving or denying the sale. US AG Holder, sitting on the committee, also knew and never brought it up. Instead they let the sale go through.)

(Interesting how snowflakes froth at the mouth at the news 'Trump and his associates TALKED to Russians [which is not illegal] but don't bat an eyelash when it is reported 'Fat Tony' was working FOR the Russian KGB and their Spy Agency.)

Podesta Group Plays Key Role In Manafort Indictment
It is funny how conservatives always want to remove regulations from markets (like who can buy an energy company) but if it somehow taints someone that they are politically opposed to then they are all for it.

I say that if you can prove that Hillary voted to approve the deal because of some kind of payment then by all means "lock her up".... if there is anything to this story any idiot would realize the the Republican house and the Republican Senate and the Republican justice department would do something about it.

This is just the beginning. And you need to read the plea deal with Papadopoulos not the indictments against Manaforte and Gates. This is just Mueller’s opening shot. The best is yet to come.

Trump and his WH staff are shitting themselves today, as are you and the rest of the troll farm workers. I see how hard you’re working to deflect from Trump’s ties to Putin. It’s not working and it’s not going to work.

Treason is a serious offence. And that’s what this is.
funny when you got nothing eh?

--------------

Manafort and Richard Gates worked for 'Fat Tony P' as part of the Podesta Group.

---------------

It was known that 'Fat Tony P' was working for the KGB Bank, which so happens to have been the leading financier for the Russians' effort to buy Uranium One. 'Fat Tony' was also working for the Russian Spy Agency.
-- 'Fat Tony' just stepped down from his position as head of the Podesta group when it was reported Mueller was looking into his 'intimate' relationship with the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy agency.
-- 'Fat Tony P' was also illegally working as an UN-registered foreign agent for the KGB bank...while they were engaged in a widespread crime spree in the US leading up to the Uranium One sale, bribing, extorting, intimidating, and buying politicians and officials in an attempt to corner the uranium market which included buying Uranium One.

(Evidence that Mueller, as acting Director of the FBI, knew about this but never shared it with the committee responsible for approving or denying the sale. US AG Holder, sitting on the committee, also knew and never brought it up. Instead they let the sale go through.)

(Interesting how snowflakes froth at the mouth at the news 'Trump and his associates TALKED to Russians [which is not illegal] but don't bat an eyelash when it is reported 'Fat Tony' was working FOR the Russian KGB and their Spy Agency.)

It is funny how conservatives always want to remove regulations from markets (like who can buy an energy company) but if it somehow taints someone that they are politically opposed to then they are all for it.

I say that if you can prove that Hillary voted to approve the deal because of some kind of payment then by all means "lock her up".... if there is anything to this story any idiot would realize the the Republican house and the Republican Senate and the Republican justice department would do something about it.
why would they, they are owned by them. you haven't been watching the last 9 months have you?

--------------

---------------

why would they, they are owned by them. you haven't been watching the last 9 months have you?

You are saying they are owned by Hillary? ... the lady they put through 7 pointless Benghazi probes? really??

This is just the beginning. And you need to read the plea deal with Papadopoulos not the indictments against Manaforte and Gates.
Who gives a crap about this guy?! He was an unpaid volunteer who wore a wire and shopped a book deal 3 months ago. He wreaks of 'Mueller plant'. (And this would not be the 1st time Mueller reportedly tried tactics like this or the Obama administration tried to entrap a member of the Trump team).

The only thing we know about this guy is that MUELLER says he pleaded guilty and 'more is to come'. This guy could be nothing more than a ploy to un-nerve someone close to Trump to come forward and give Mueller what he does not have - evidence against Trump!

To date, after a year of multiple investigations, dozens of meetings, hundreds of man-hours, thousands of documents, approximately $20 MILLION US Tax Dollars, a no-knock warrant / seizure of Manafort 'evidence', and a stacked crooked Special Counsel run by a guy evidence proves hid evidence of Russian crimes back in 2009, there is still no evidence to substantiate there ever was a crime of GOP Russian collusion, no evidence to substantiate the Trump collusion lie pushed by the Democrats.

What is being ignored, though is the existing evidence of criminal activity, crmes, and collusion by the Podestas, the Clintons, Mueller, Holder, Obama...Comey,Lynch, Brennan, Clapper....

Forum List

Back