Mueller's indictments lead straight to the White House. Trump will be gone by Christmas.

Lol you are absurd.

Find anything in this Fake Indictment That Implicates The President directly or STFU.
You are a moron going on IGNORE immediately after just 10 messages posted here.
How many accounts have you made this year?
The Mods should ban your IP.

There is zero mention of The Trump Campaign in Herr Mueller's indictment, so go choke on Obama's rod...
I won't have to read your crap after this post.

"There is zero mention of The Trump Campaign in Herr Mueller's indictment,"

But the guy who pled guilty admitted to lying about his contacts with Russia. As it turns out, he was working for the campaign at the time, and knew about the Russian-hacked DNC emails before the rest of the world.

Yeah, probably just coincidence that it was revealed on the exact same day as the Manafort/Gates indictments. Yep, just a coincidence...

Hmm, no... i don't think I wil STFU. And I am begging you to keep running your mouth. Take as much rope as you need. Share it with your fellow Trumpkins. Mueller is playing chess, and you're the pawns.

looks like you got hung with your rope. You should have listened.
Uh ... what? The investigation is over? Like I said, keep running your mouths, fine by me.

For all intents and purposes, yes. And in a rare moment of honesty, you would admit to yourself it's true.

did op predict that trump would win the election? if not, why would anyone rely on his opinion?
did op predict that trump would win the election? if not, why would anyone rely on his opinion?
No one thought Trump would win. Evenhe admitted he thought he'd lose.
The only person I know of that said he'd win isMichael Moore.
No the Hannity's of the world don't count.

Actually lots of people did predict a Trump win. Ann Coulter was saying it from almost the day he announced.

I was, too! :banana:

The investigation will drag on as Special Counsel's tend to do. There may be lower level indictments of false statements and the like but at the core there is no collusion (which isn't a crime anyway) and the perception of obstruction is nothing more than a President exercising his Constitutional right.

The revelations about the political corruption inside the FBI show that Trump was absolutely right to fire Comey. So any attempt at impeachment or indictment over that will fall very, very flat.

The investigation will drag on as Special Counsel's tend to do. There may be lower level indictments of false statements and the like but at the core there is no collusion (which isn't a crime anyway) and the perception of obstruction is nothing more than a President exercising his Constitutional right.

The revelations about the political corruption inside the FBI show that Trump was absolutely right to fire Comey. So any attempt at impeachment or indictment over that will fall very, very flat.

Just the fact that investigators were biased should be enough to raise reasonable doubt.

It’s so stupid to put 8 HIllary Campaign donors on the investigation team.

Just the fact that investigators were biased should be enough to raise reasonable doubt.

It’s so stupid to put 8 HIllary Campaign donors on the investigation team.
Absolutely. And the more that comes out about the bias the worse the public perception is going to be.

This morning for the first time the WaPo had an article about the FBI bias and political corruption. Yes, they soft pedaled it and jumbled it up so that it wasn't easy to follow.

Eventually, however, it will all be out there and there will be no hiding place for what occurred.

Even if he colluded with the Russians it's not treason.
Yes, it is

Like hell it is. Russia is not a declared enemy in a war. And that's how it is defined.

"2) Don’t hold your breath for “collusion.” For all the talk of Russian collusion, there isn’t really a federal crime that matches what the press, critics, and Capitol Hill lawmakers have been calling collusion, a word that refers legally to a narrow segment of antitrust law. And there’s almost zero chance anyone will be charged with treason, a charge that’s available to use only against enemies in a declared war."

How to Interpret Mueller’s Charges Against Paul Manafort
No that isn't how it is defined, this is how it is defined:
Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Which a judge could rule that Russia's cyber attack counts.

No way. War would have to be declared and no Judge has that power. ETA: re so called cyber attacks have not been proven. Not one agency in the US examined the servers.

Ok just look up the treason convictions in the United States and then you can apologize to me. I thought everyone knew they hacked the DNC, they hacked several States servers, they pushed 1000s of fake stories from their troll farms and we did land on the moon.... you caught up now?

When someone says "everyone knew" it's a gaurantee that they have no facts to backup their claims.

It's only a matter of time. What a jolly Christmas it will be.

Guess you should have been nicer this year ...

coal_t658.jpg

Associated Press (Oct. 31, 2017) Sources say Indictments will be falling like rain during monsoon season. Trump will feel the pressure and will step down, claiming he's done all he can and will go back to live at Mara Lago. Insiders in the White House say Trump is "extremely nervous" about indictments and where it leads. He knows he's guilty of collusion and wants to get out before the axe falls. Sources say Trump's close associates and legal team are informing him that it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashes down. He's trying to formulate his 'escape plan' and leave while still looking good. Insiders say he cares more about his image than the presidency.

View attachment 157755

They best hurry.

For all intents and purposes, yes.
By what standard? face it, you are just pulling shit out of your ass to soothe yourself.

Like I said, if you had a moment of honesty at all, you’d admit that it’s true. But you are incapable of honesty so we’ll just have to see won’t we? We’ll just revive this typically wrong left wing nutter thread again later and all laugh at you some more.

Associated Press (Oct. 31, 2017) Sources say Indictments will be falling like rain during monsoon season. Trump will feel the pressure and will step down, claiming he's done all he can and will go back to live at Mara Lago. Insiders in the White House say Trump is "extremely nervous" about indictments and where it leads. He knows he's guilty of collusion and wants to get out before the axe falls. Sources say Trump's close associates and legal team are informing him that it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashes down. He's trying to formulate his 'escape plan' and leave while still looking good. Insiders say he cares more about his image than the presidency.

View attachment 157755
Back to post one...

Its the day after Christmas and you are full of shit.

Now don't you look foolish.:spinner:

Forum List

Back