Mueller's indictments lead straight to the White House. Trump will be gone by Christmas.

From the "Trump has no path the White House" Brigade

People on the left and right were saying that.

The best analysis I've heard of Trump: "Everything he touches, dies."

I don't think he'll ever go to prison, probably not his sons either, however... Jared might be on the "gotta give 'em someone" list

The fact that you don't have a problem with the existence of a "gotta give 'em someone list" shows what a shameless douchebag you are. Guilt or innocence of an actual crime doesn't matter to you.

Mueller would love to be relieved of this burden. He has no where to go but no way to call it off so he will just muddle around in perpetuity

ROFLMAO. Oh, there will be more indictments all right. But, um libtards. You won't be happy with whom will be on those indictments. So many prominent Dems about to be prosecuted......................
Yah, a retard like you has an insdie track to justice department warrents!LOL

ROFLMAO. Oh, there will be more indictments all right. But, um libtards. You won't be happy with whom will be on those indictments. So many prominent Dems about to be prosecuted......................

I know, right?

Almost as retarded as those who claimed Trump would be kicked out of office by Christmas, 2017.

I know, right?

Almost as retarded as those who claimed Trump would be kicked out of office by Christmas, 2017.
Almost! I love how every one here is willing to tell you what is going to happen like they have inside track. Quite frankliy I do not think there is much real evidence to support any of these predictions. Do I beleive Trump is gone by christmas ? Hell no! Maybe instead of fantastic claims like a sitting pres being gone in days. Sure.Indictments in days. Anyone here ever deal with the governement or the court? The shit moves at a snails pace. MOst the shit people are typing on here is insane and out of reality. Wanna know what predictions I will make? None except I will catch my limit on sauger today! Then I will fry that shit in my pan with a smile on my face! I would not bet on that prediction I have only limited three times this year. Still better odds than sitting pres gone in days and indcitments in days.

Associated Press (Oct. 31, 2017) Sources say Indictments will be falling like rain during monsoon season. Trump will feel the pressure and will step down, claiming he's done all he can and will go back to live at Mara Lago. Insiders in the White House say Trump is "extremely nervous" about indictments and where it leads. He knows he's guilty of collusion and wants to get out before the axe falls. Sources say Trump's close associates and legal team are informing him that it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashes down. He's trying to formulate his 'escape plan' and leave while still looking good. Insiders say he cares more about his image than the presidency.

It's only a matter of time. What a jolly Christmas it will be.
View attachment 157755

Hope you are holding your breath for you wishful thinking to happen.

LMAO

I know, right?

Almost! I love how every one here is willing to tell you what is going to happen like they have inside track. Quite frankliy I do not think there is much real evidence to support any of these predictions. Do I beleive Trump is gone by christmas ? Hell no! Maybe instead of fantastic claims like a sitting pres being gone in days. Sure.Indictments in days. Anyone here ever deal with the governement or the court? The shit moves at a snails pace. MOst the shit people are typing on here is insane and out of reality. Wanna know what predictions I will make? None except I will catch my limit on sauger today! Then I will fry that shit in my pan with a smile on my face! I would not bet on that prediction I have only limited three times this year. Still better odds than sitting pres gone in days and indcitments in days.

Its all just wishful thinking by the Trump haters.

There was no collusion between Trump and the Russians. There was however a DNC and Hitlery who paid Steele for a fake Dossier on Trump.

There was however Barry's intelligence and cyber people who were aware of the hack and did nothing.

There was however the FBI who warned the DNC IT guy that a hack could happen. An IT guy who did nothing.

Wonder if Mueller is investigating any of that, that really did happen???

Last edited:

I know, right?

Now now...c’mon, everyone gets a do-over.

Associated Press (Oct. 31, 2017) Sources say Indictments will be falling like rain during monsoon season. Trump will feel the pressure and will step down, claiming he's done all he can and will go back to live at Mara Lago. Insiders in the White House say Trump is "extremely nervous" about indictments and where it leads. He knows he's guilty of collusion and wants to get out before the axe falls. Sources say Trump's close associates and legal team are informing him that it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashes down. He's trying to formulate his 'escape plan' and leave while still looking good. Insiders say he cares more about his image than the presidency.

View attachment 157755
Trump will be gone by Christmas, 2024

View attachment 157755

Nope, January 20, 2021.

View attachment 157755

Nope, January 20, 2021.
He might not have to serve a second term, that's true

View attachment 157755

Nope, January 20, 2021.
He might not have to serve a second term, that's true

He will replace himself on that day if he is reelected as ordained by the Constitution, not in December of any year. I could have just as easily said January 20, 2025. December has nothing to do with anything!

Mueller is trying to frame Trump for crimes he didnt commit. the dossier is his in flagrante delicto or smoking gun.

i just wanted to say "in flagrante delicto" :p

the greatest peril to democracy today is not a foreign force like russia, but the abuse of power from within. those who operate under color of authority are prone to exploit it for political reasons and personal gain. in a government of laws, they fail to follow the law themselves!

the greatest peril to democracy today is not a foreign force like russia, but the abuse of power from within. those who operate under color of authority are prone to exploit it for political reasons and personal gain. in a government of laws, they fail to follow the law themselves!

Agree. Americans have always known that if you can corrupt the Justice Department, you are one step from tyranny. Which is why they ran Nixon out of town on a rail when he even tried to do it. But, the New York Media let Obama get away with it in his first couple of months---merely with the appointment of Eric Holder.

We are paying the price now...and to be honest, Trump appears cowed.

The corrupt Justice Department will intrepret any act by him as obstruction even if it is to bust up a RICO Conspiracy in the Justice Department.

Dangerous times.

If there are not indictments, at least starting with McCabe and Strzok....soon leading to Comey, Brennan, and others....this country is done. The Media is already in the hands of Totalitarian Globalists...even Fox is sinking fast.

Agree. Americans have always known that if you can corrupt the Justice Department, you are one step from tyranny. Which is why they ran Nixon out of town on a rail when he even tried to do it. But, the New York Media let Obama get away with it in his first couple of months---merely with the appointment of Eric Holder.

The corrupt Justice Department will intrepret any act by him as obstruction even if it is to bust up a RICO Conspiracy in the Justice Department.

Dangerous times.

If there are not indictments, at least starting with McCabe and Strzok....soon leading to Comey, Brennan, and others....this country is done. The Media is already in the hands of Totalitarian Globalists...even Fox is sinking fast.
just curious, knowing what we know, did Obammy do anything different than Nixon?

Dangerous times.

just curious, knowing what we know, did Obammy do anything different than Nixon?

Yea....since he was Black and had the New York Media behind him...he got away with it. The Country is paying the price with the type of disgusting gestapo tactics used on General Flynn.

____

What the left and media detest is that the current President has to courage to tell it as it is, not shudder in fear. What a crock of crap. Someday the left will wake up and realize the people of this country have had enough of closed door and back alley deals.

Forum List

Back