• yes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • no

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • no sure

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conspiracy???? I thought it was collusion. Which is not a crime btw.

I believe it is a crime if you are knowingly using foreign assistance in a Federal election.
Like Hillary did.

Obama took foreign donations over the internet and Hillary paid a British spy to gather Russian intelligence to find dirt on Trump.

When you end your post by stating a lie it becomes impossible to believe the rest of your post.
just a friendly reminder
no animosity intended or implied
It's a lie to you, but the Steele dossier is a fact. It was presented to the FISA judge and used as evidence to start an investigation into Russian Collusion. Perjury and lies are behind the Mueller investigation.
Course you probably don't know that because your media sources refuse to cover the story.

Last edited:

I believe it is a crime if you are knowingly using foreign assistance in a Federal election.
Like Hillary did.

Obama took foreign donations over the internet and Hillary paid a British spy to gather Russian intelligence to find dirt on Trump.

When you end your post by stating a lie it becomes impossible to believe the rest of your post.
just a friendly reminder
no animosity intended or implied
It's a lie to you, but the Steele dossier is a fact. It was presented to the FISA judge and used as evidence to start an investigation into Russian Collusion. Perjury and lies are behind the Mueller investigation.
Course you probably don't know that because your media source
refuse to cover the story.

your opinion and 5$ will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Update: Two liberals chose they don't have the spine to admit they were strung along for a ride, as they're unable to cope with the Nov. 2016 loss.

Update: Two liberals chose they don't have the spine to admit they were strung along for a ride, as they're unable to cope with the Nov. 2016 loss.

Breaking;

Idiot RW's still slobbering on their chest about winning over a year ago !!

Mueller has had over a year to investigate the Russian/2016 election. We all know Trump and friends are behind this, It is time he wraps this up, writes his report and let Congress do their job.
It took four years for Ken Starr to investigate a blowjob.

Patience, grasshopper.

This investigation is about more than the conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians to interfere in our free electoral process.

It will go wherever the crimes and the money trail lead it.

That is what your master told you. You shouldn't listen to him. He is a liar. It has always been about
conspiracy and obstruction.
He's not the subject of a criminal investigation. So it has to be collusion

Actually, he is EXACTLY a subject in a criminal investigation.

Is it possible for you to be more wrong? I don't think so.

Two honest liberals are better than none. I actually feel bad for some liberals because they put all this energy in to this and believed assholes like Schiff, Schummer, Pelosi and Waters and others who were knowingly lying to them for political gain.

And yes, they lied because they were all in the meetings of the 5-6 Investigations that all concluded there was No Collusion. Clinton knows there is No Collusion, and she is still lying about it to this day.

So you are all for trying Clinton and Obama, Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Strozk, Baker, Page and the rest for Knowingly Purchasing Russian Propaganda, and then concealing that sourcing in a FISA Court to lobby for a Surveillance Warrant, and then leaking everything they could so as to directly use foreign assistance in an attempt to alter the results of a Federal Election?

Why isn't Mueller Investigating that?
Most of the russian propaganda flowed thru facebook. Was there anything on social media that benefited Hillary?

Congress loves FISA warrant system just the way it is.

So you are all for trying Clinton and Obama, Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Strozk, Baker, Page and the rest for Knowingly Purchasing Russian Propaganda, and then concealing that sourcing in a FISA Court to lobby for a Surveillance Warrant, and then leaking everything they could so as to directly use foreign assistance in an attempt to alter the results of a Federal Election?

BECAUSE HE'S INVESTIGATING TRUMP - DUMBASS .
How's that going for ya?

BECAUSE HE'S INVESTIGATING TRUMP - DUMBASS .
How's that going for ya?

since I didnt vote for Clinton, listening to morons ramble on about winning over a year ago is pathetic ... hows being pathetic going for you ?

Mueller has had over a year to investigate the Russian/2016 election. We all know Trump and friends are behind this, It is time he wraps this up, writes his report and let Congress do their job.

Mueller is actually working at the speed of light compared to Watergate which took 2 years, 7 months. Currently he has 5 guilty plea's and 84 Federal Grand Jury indictments and criminal charges within less than a year.

The hold up right now is Trump--who Mueller wants to interview. Trump's lawyers are begging him not to do it. I imagine Mueller will eventually have to Subpoena him in front of the Grand Jury. Trump will probably refuse, like Richard Nixon refused to release the tapes, it will go to the US supreme court, and they will have to force Trump to show up.
Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

There is a reason that White House lawyers are terrified of getting Trump in front of Mueller answering questions, and it's this.

A great book to read on this. Number 6 on Amazon.

9781478993032.jpg

It's not a political hack book, it also goes into Obama's mistakes of not reacting quickly enough. Very well written, easy to read, hard to put down. These authors deserve a Pulitzer for this one. Reads like a nonfiction spy novel, it even goes into some of the recent murders of double agents and political opposition leaders that were ordered by Vladimir Putin.

Last edited:

Mueller is actually working at the speed of light compared to Watergate which took 2 years, 7 months. Currently he has 5 guilty plea's and 84 Federal Grand Jury indictments and criminal charges within less than a year.

The hold up right now is Trump--who Mueller wants to interview. Trump's lawyers are begging him not to do it. I imagine Mueller will eventually have to Subpoena him in front of the Grand Jury. Trump will probably refuse, like Richard Nixon refused to release the tapes, it will go to the US supreme court, and they will have to force Trump to show up.
Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

There is a reason that White House lawyers are terrified of getting Trump in front of Mueller answering questions, and it's this.

9781478993032.jpg

It's not a political hack book, it also goes into Obama's mistakes of not reacting quickly enough. Very well written, easy to read, hard to put down. These authors deserve a Pulitzer for this one. Reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

Trumps ego, loud mouth, and total stupidity would force him to lie under oath - he better plead the 5th and go take a $10 million dollar golf trip ..

In my opinion Trump should be impeached, “fired” from the White House, his stolen withholdings confiscated and last but not least he spent 30 days in the Guantanamo Bay detention facility

Trump is president because Russian and others hacked into our electoral system manipulating the data. They also flooded our media with “false” accusations of misconduct by Hillary and associates. It was and is being proven to be from foreign sabotage.

Trump is president because Russian and others hacked into our selectorial system manipulating the data. They also flooded our media with “false” accusations of misconduct by Hillary and associates. It was and is being proven to be from foreign sabotage.

In the final count, Hillary Clinton's lead in the popular vote of the 2016 presidential election by nearly three million votes. According to the independent, non-partisan Cook Political Report, Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610
.......................Donald Trump's 62,979,636,

with a difference of 2,864,974.

Folks, Hillary is going to run again. And when she is elected, she will drain the swamp dry.

Patience, grasshopper.

This investigation is about more than the conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians to interfere in our free electoral process.

That's how tards convince themselves conspiracy is not a crime. They call it something different.
I conspired and colluded with my wife to make breakfast this morning. Nothing criminal about it, jackass.

Patience, grasshopper.

That's how tards convince themselves conspiracy is not a crime. They call it something different.
I conspired and colluded with my wife to make breakfast this morning. Nothing criminal about it, jackass.
Breakfast is not illegal.

Interfering in our free electoral system is. That's why there are 13 indictments.

All caught up now, idiot?

9781478993032.jpg

It's not a political hack book, it also goes into Obama's mistakes of not reacting quickly enough. Very well written, easy to read, hard to put down. These authors deserve a Pulitzer for this one. Reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

Trumps ego, loud mouth, and total stupidity would force him to lie under oath - he better plead the 5th and go take a $10 million dollar golf trip ..

Under a Federal Grand Jury Subpoena you can't plead the 5th, you can't even take your attorney into the court room with you.

Patience, grasshopper.

Interfering in our free electoral system is. That's why there are 13 indictments.

You are simply lying again, you feeble-minded jackass.

9781478993032.jpg

Under a Federal Grand Jury Subpoena you can't plead the 5th, you can't even take your attorney into the court room with you.

There's a great Rockford Files episode about this.

Patience, grasshopper.

You are simply lying again, you feeble-minded jackass.

I am not lying. You're just one of the typical Trump dumbass's that get on this board to babble. You don't want to LEARN anything (ever.) I just gave you credible trusts links in post # 31 of this thread. Tomorrow you'll be just as stupid as you are today.

It's one thing to be ignorant about a topic, it's quite a different circumstance when someone insists on remaining ignorant.--:auiqs.jpg:

So get out your crayons and coloring books, turn on your FOX news--you're in for one hell of a ride.

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg

9781478993032.jpg

Actually you can plead the Fifth during Grand Jury testimony. You just can't refuse to appear.

Forum List

Back