• yes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • no

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • no sure

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conspiracy???? I thought it was collusion. Which is not a crime btw.

I believe it is a crime if you are knowingly using foreign assistance in a Federal election.
Like Hillary did.

Obama took foreign donations over the internet and Hillary paid a British spy to gather Russian intelligence to find dirt on Trump.

When you end your post by stating a lie it becomes impossible to believe the rest of your post.
just a friendly reminder
no animosity intended or implied
It's a lie to you, but the Steele dossier is a fact. It was presented to the FISA judge and used as evidence to start an investigation into Russian Collusion. Perjury and lies are behind the Mueller investigation.
Course you probably don't know that because your media source
refuse to cover the story.

your opinion and 5$ will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
Well there's the rub.
It's officially on record as being the case, so it's not my opinion at all.

I believe it is a crime if you are knowingly using foreign assistance in a Federal election.
Like Hillary did.

Obama took foreign donations over the internet and Hillary paid a British spy to gather Russian intelligence to find dirt on Trump.

When you end your post by stating a lie it becomes impossible to believe the rest of your post.
just a friendly reminder
It's a lie to you, but the Steele dossier is a fact. It was presented to the FISA judge and used as evidence to start an investigation into Russian Collusion. Perjury and lies are behind the Mueller investigation.
Course you probably don't know that because your media source
refuse to cover the story.

your opinion and 5$ will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
Well there's the rub.
It's officially on record as being the case, so it's not my opinion at all.
It's also officially on record the Steele dossier was not a deciding factor in the warrant being issued.

Mueller has had over a year to investigate the Russian/2016 election. We all know Trump and friends are behind this, It is time he wraps this up, writes his report and let Congress do their job.
It took four years for Ken Starr to investigate a blowjob.

Patience, grasshopper.

This investigation is about more than the conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians to interfere in our free electoral process.

It will go wherever the crimes and the money trail lead it.
That's how tards convince themselves conspiracy is not a crime. They call it something different.
I conspired and colluded with my wife to make breakfast this morning. Nothing criminal about it, jackass.
Breakfast is not illegal.

Interfering in our free electoral system is. That's why there are 13 indictments.

All caught up now, idiot?
How did they alter the outcome of the election? By merely, supposedly, trying ?

Patience, grasshopper.

This investigation is about more than the conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians to interfere in our free electoral process.

That's how tards convince themselves conspiracy is not a crime. They call it something different.
I conspired and colluded with my wife to make breakfast this morning. Nothing criminal about it, jackass.

Interfering in our free electoral system is. That's why there are 13 indictments.

This has been explained to you many times.

The tactic of repeatedly asking the same question over and over again and pretending that you've not been answered is lame. It doesn't result in you "winning" a debate and it doesn't alter the facts.

The tactic of repeatedly asking the same question over and over again and pretending that you've not been answered is lame. It doesn't result in you "winning" a debate and it doesn't alter the facts.
What has been "explained"many times is "they tried"
Never any example of how the election was actually effected

Now you are lying. That is even more boring.

How about being honest. Here is a simple yes or no question.

Were x number of voters influenced to vote for Trump or against Clinton by content placed on their personal FB feeds by Russian operatives?

Mueller has had over a year to investigate the Russian/2016 election. We all know Trump and friends are behind this, It is time he wraps this up, writes his report and let Congress do their job.

Patience, grasshopper.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

We explain the "collusion" thing as not being a crime 300 berzillion times and you still don't get it.

Your poll is fatally flawed - Try again

You mean like when Hillary took tens of millions from Saudi Arabia and Qatar?

just a friendly reminder

You were saying?

"Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept"

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at...

"The kingdom of Saudi Arabia donated more than $10 million. Through a foundation, so did the son-in-law of a former Ukrainian president whose government was widely criticized for corruption and the murder of journalists. A Lebanese-Nigerian developer with vast business interests contributed as much as $5 million."

Foundation Ties Bedevil Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign

Saudi Arabia and Qatar: We fund ISIS AND Hillary.

Were x number of voters influenced to vote for Trump or against Clinton by content placed on their personal FB feeds by Russian operatives?
Russian operatives? Are you suggesting that the Russian government was involved with the clickbait company?

[I believe it is a crime if you are knowingly using foreign assistance in a Federal election..,,,You mean like when Hillary took tens of millions from Saudi Arabia and Qatar?

Your link states "Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton’s husband"

It is not a crime if a foreign country "pledges" to donate money to a charity which an American citizen owns.

This was investigated by the republicons and they found no wrong doing.

Patience, grasshopper.

I want to show the world how a true democracy works, especially when it comes to the countries leader. We in America can peacefully fire the leader & here is the proof.
which president was that?

[I believe it is a crime if you are knowingly using foreign assistance in a Federal election..,,,You mean like when Hillary took tens of millions from Saudi Arabia and Qatar?

Your link states "Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton’s husband"

It is not a crime if a foreign country "pledges" to donate money to a charity which an American citizen owns.

Oh, that's different, it was her birthday.

which is still a gift

Russian operatives? Are you suggesting that the Russian government was involved with the clickbait company?

Involved with it. Ran it. Yep. Fo sho.

And team Trump knew about it. That's my guess.

Patience, grasshopper.

I want to show the world how a true democracy works, especially when it comes to the countries leader. We in America can peacefully fire the leader & here is the proof.

Yes, and of course you'd like the World to Sing in Perfect Harmony also.

Which is going SOUTH at this point wth regards to our allies ... His 17% approval rating is going to head SOUTH

Patience, grasshopper.

I think the world is baffled as to how we went from an urbane black community organizer to a blustering New York huckster.

They do have one thing in common: ZERO experience. And it shows.

Patience, grasshopper.

I think the world is baffled as to how we went from an urbane black community organizer to a blustering New York huckster.

They do have one thing in common: ZERO experience. And it shows.

Obama goes down in history as a competent, pragmatic leader. Of course, history is written by the victors.

Forum List

Back