Mueller's Report lets Hillary off the Hook

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
As I predicted, Mueller's Report, finding insufficient evidence to bring obstruction charges against Trump, has essentially eliminated any chance that Hillary's email crimes will ever be prosecuted. Now the question is whether the FBI co-conspirators will be brought to justice or if they, too, will be let off in some deal with the Democrats. Stay tuned...

The republicans worked for 6 years trying to indict her and nothing, what a waste. Now Mueller's is not a waste, he recouped more than enough money from Manafort and we got to see how corrupt Tramp really is.

The republicans worked for 6 years trying to indict her and nothing, what a waste. Now Mueller's is not a waste, he recouped more than enough money from Manafort and we got to see how corrupt Tramp really is.
Yep, she got away with it. As usual.
I think Hillary in the past and Donald in the now similarily (is that a word?) got away with different crimes.

She got hers...her name is mud...her career is toast...She is a national joke...she is toxic and the dems don't want her anywhere near them with an election 18 months away....she also ruined the DNC for a very long time...by losing to the Donald she sent the dems so far to the left they may never recover....

She got hers...her name is mud...her career is toast...She is a national joke...she is toxic and the dems don't want her anywhere near them with an election 18 months away....she also ruined the DNC for a very long time...by losing to the Donald she sent the dems so far to the left they may never recover....

All due to Tramp and the Russians, make no mistake the republicans have been after the Clintons since 1990.

Last edited:
As I predicted, Mueller's Report, finding insufficient evidence to bring obstruction charges against Trump, has essentially eliminated any chance that Hillary's email crimes will ever be prosecuted. Now the question is whether the FBI co-conspirators will be brought to justice or if they, too, will be let off in some deal with the Democrats. Stay tuned...

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but she was, and has been off the hook.

it's ok, you have an excuse - youre an uneducated RW Trump supporter.

I think Hillary in the past and Donald in the now similarily (is that a word?) got away with different crimes.

Yes!

Trump offended the feels of snowflakes.

Hillary set up a server on her backyard and bleach bit 30K or something emails.

Yes!

I think you missed a bit of the findings about the Donald there lol.

BTW, did Trump offend those snowflakes who actually get oissed at ppl KNEELING during a song? Them folks got their panties all in a bunch. Remember them? Thats who I think of when I hear Snowflake. There is a girl on here with a captain america avatar representing em I think.

Yes!

I think you missed a bit of the findings about the Donald there lol.

BTW, did Trump offend those snowflakes who actually get oissed at ppl KNEELING during a song? Them folks got their panties all in a bunch. Remember them? Thats who I think of when I hear Snowflake. There is a girl on here with a captain america avatar representing em I think.

Norm sits on the board of directors for RW butthurt snowflakes.

All due to Tramp and the Russians, make no mistake the republicans have been after the Clintons since 1990.

upload_2019-4-19_16-9-37.jpeg

Yep!!! It was Trump and the Russians!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-19_16-7-1.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-19_16-7-1.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 51
BWUHAHAHAHAHA

Had Trump deleted thousands of official subpoenaed documents, as Hillary tried to do, Trump would be in jail today.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA

Had Trump deleted thousands of official subpoenaed documents, as Hillary tried to do, Trump would be in jail today.

for the 999999999th time - you cant indict a POTUS.

go ahead and involke the "Uneducated Trump Supporter" excuse ...

Forum List

Back