Münster vehicle attack...

sure there are some guns not designed to kill
And now she admits it... :eusa_doh:

I see you're just continuing to get even the basic facts wrong.

No, it is YOU who got the basic facts wrong. When you make a statement as provably wrong as you made, and then you ignore the fact that you were wrong, now you have entered into the realm of willful lying. Progressives do that a lot i have found.

Again, you're playing a stupid game of semantics, guess sometimes you just need a win. No, I'm not lying, guns are designed to kill. All guns? No, most guns, yeah probably.

Semantics? Moi? Noooooo, that would be you. Three hundred million guns in the USA alone and they kill less than 30,000 per year, the majority of those suicides. So that's a pathetically bad kill rate for your "most guns are designed to kill" lie.

RIght, the same state is probably not too far off in Somalia. We 30k is a lot and to excuse suicides as something not to count is also pointless. A death is a death and most if not all other forms of suicide are less effective than using a gun, in other words people are more likely to survive a suicide attempt if they don't have a gun.

That also doesn't change the fact of what triggered you in the first place. Guns are designed to kill, with few exceptions.

A death is a death and most if not all other forms of suicide are less effective than using a gun, in other words people are more likely to survive a suicide attempt if they don't have a gun.
So let me get this straight...you are willing to completely shred the U.S. Constitution to keep people alive against their will?

Good god is that vintage fascism right there. You don’t even have the right to die if the left doesn’t want you to die. They will keep you around to serve the state if they feel you can serve the state.

If you want to be a racist piece of shit then look at your own racial group first.
Sweetheart...since “muslim” is a faith and not a race, it makes it literally impossible for someone to be “racist” because they hate muslims.

Second, the muslim faith is pure filth. Aside from their disturbing history of brutally murdering millions of people, the fact that they treat women like sub-human animals is enough to hold the entire disgusting religion in the deepest contempt. As a woman, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for even the appearance of defending it.

You're right, I don't care about your opinion on race, religion or bigotry.

Well, if you're worried about mass killers then why not at least be an effective racist and ban all white males from owning guns? That would cover most of them.

I'm not promoting this, I'm just saying if you are going to base it on race then middle aged angry white men would be one group to ban from possessing AR style weapons.

You are being silly and absurd. We just need to be realistic and look at all the facts. That's it.

Not being absurd at all, white men commit a lot of the mass shootings we've been having. Men in general commit almost all shootings as well as commit domestic violence. So, using your logic let's just ban all men from having guns. I'm not cool with that but if you're looking to really screw with someone's civil rights and single them out at least be effective.
Well, you lost me. Most men are serial/mass murderers, and commit the lions share of domestic violence as well. You just sort of lost me with that drek.

You suggested banning Muslim immigrants to curb violence, that is the drek for which I'm responding to. If you want to be a racist piece of shit then look at your own racial group first.
I don't suggest any such thing. Actually I am as good with strict immigration control as I am gun control, we would be in a better place now. No schools shootings, no terrorist, same thing.

OK, you're for treating people differently based on race, creed or religion. I'm not, it's also illegal for the government to do.

And now she admits it... :eusa_doh:

No, it is YOU who got the basic facts wrong. When you make a statement as provably wrong as you made, and then you ignore the fact that you were wrong, now you have entered into the realm of willful lying. Progressives do that a lot i have found.

Again, you're playing a stupid game of semantics, guess sometimes you just need a win. No, I'm not lying, guns are designed to kill. All guns? No, most guns, yeah probably.

Semantics? Moi? Noooooo, that would be you. Three hundred million guns in the USA alone and they kill less than 30,000 per year, the majority of those suicides. So that's a pathetically bad kill rate for your "most guns are designed to kill" lie.

RIght, the same state is probably not too far off in Somalia. We 30k is a lot and to excuse suicides as something not to count is also pointless. A death is a death and most if not all other forms of suicide are less effective than using a gun, in other words people are more likely to survive a suicide attempt if they don't have a gun.

That also doesn't change the fact of what triggered you in the first place. Guns are designed to kill, with few exceptions.

Japan has no guns for the regular civilian yet has a much higher suicide rate so your point is refuted by facts. Which is typical.

You are being silly and absurd. We just need to be realistic and look at all the facts. That's it.

Not being absurd at all, white men commit a lot of the mass shootings we've been having. Men in general commit almost all shootings as well as commit domestic violence. So, using your logic let's just ban all men from having guns. I'm not cool with that but if you're looking to really screw with someone's civil rights and single them out at least be effective.
Well, you lost me. Most men are serial/mass murderers, and commit the lions share of domestic violence as well. You just sort of lost me with that drek.

You suggested banning Muslim immigrants to curb violence, that is the drek for which I'm responding to. If you want to be a racist piece of shit then look at your own racial group first.
I don't suggest any such thing. Actually I am as good with strict immigration control as I am gun control, we would be in a better place now. No schools shootings, no terrorist, same thing.

OK, you're for treating people differently based on race, creed or religion. I'm not, it's also illegal for the government to do.

You're for treating them differently based on how wealthy they are. Clearly you feel that the rich are superior to the poor and to ensure that the rich aren't bothered by the poor the poor need to be disarmed so that way the rich can do with them what they like.

A death is a death and most if not all other forms of suicide are less effective than using a gun, in other words people are more likely to survive a suicide attempt if they don't have a gun.
So let me get this straight...you are willing to completely shred the U.S. Constitution to keep people alive against their will?

No and I never said anything close to that. It's you're right wing paranoia whispering to you.

Good god is that vintage fascism right there. You don’t even have the right to die if the left doesn’t want you to die. They will keep you around to serve the state if they feel you can serve the state.

Yeah, vintage fascism is not letting people kill themselves in the fits of suicidal depression. You're really kind of a fucked up guy.

Japan has no guns for the regular civilian yet has a much higher suicide rate so your point is refuted by facts. Which is typical.

Cherry pick much? Japan and Asia in general have a very different cultural make up when it comes to suicide. Best to compare the United States tot he rest of the world so that we don't do what you just did, cherry pick for a country with a higher rate.

Out of 183 countries we are 48th and that is including a lot of poor countries.

List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia

You do realize it's obvious that Japan is nothing more than a talking point when it comes to suicide rates, right? Why compare Japan? Anyway, see my previous post and seriously, if all you have are talking points then I would like to invite you to not respond to my posts.

You're right, I don't care about your opinion on race, religion or bigotry.
Apparently you don’t have respect for yourself either, considering you happily support the oppression of women. Vintage left-wing, low IQ voter.

One your confused and two, I don't really care what point you're trying to make, it's probably crap.

Yeah, vintage fascism is not letting people kill themselves in the fits of suicidal depression. You're really kind of a fucked up guy.
So please explain to the class where you derive the power to decide for others what is good for them? You’re a really creepy fascist with an unbelievable elevated view of self.

You do realize it's obvious that Japan is nothing more than a talking point when it comes to suicide rates, right? Why compare Japan?
Why “compare” with Japan? Um...because it proves you are ignorant of the facts. Devoid of accurate information. And happy to make shit up.

You're for treating them differently based on how wealthy they are. Clearly you feel that the rich are superior to the poor and to ensure that the rich aren't bothered by the poor the poor need to be disarmed so that way the rich can do with them what they like.

I'm for disarming the poor? I'm not really for mods who smoke crack and can't make a lick of sense. I'm not saying I'm talking about you, I'm just saying that's my opinion.

You do realize it's obvious that Japan is nothing more than a talking point when it comes to suicide rates, right? Why compare Japan?
Why “compare” with Japan? Um...because it proves you are ignorant of the facts. Devoid of accurate information. And happy to make shit up.

Well, no. The NRA crowd has been cherry picking Japan and ignoring the entire globe and you're just parroting it. The US for being an industrialized western democracy has a high suicide rate. Not the highest but certainly on the high end. I believe some of that reason is that we have some of the most liberal gun laws that allow people reeling from the effects of depression to get their hands on the most successful tool used in suicides.

I believe some of that reason is that we have some of the most liberal gun laws that allow people reeling from the effects of depression to get their hands on the most successful tool used in suicides.
That’s exactly what we’re talking about. That is 100% misinformation. Japan proves that.

I believe some of that reason is that we have some of the most liberal gun laws that allow people reeling from the effects of depression to get their hands on the most successful tool used in suicides.
That’s exactly what we’re talking about. That is 100% misinformation. Japan proves that.

No idiot, Japan is cherry picking, remember?

By suicide method:

CaseFatality7.jpg

Do you have any opinion on the gun control debate that isn't a prefabbed right wing talking point?

Last edited:
No idiot, Japan is cherry picking, remember?
Sweetie...Japan doesn’t have access to firearms. And they are among the world leaders in suicide. That’s just a fact.

Yes and they have a completely different relationship to suicide than we do. Why are you cherry picking Japan? If you want a larger view of how the United States compares then you need to compare it to more than one other country, for a western democracy, we aren't that great.

Then as I had just provided you and apparently you haven't figured out what to do with the data, in the United States suicide by gun is extremely effective as compared to other methods which demonstrates that guns are really good at one thing, killing, they are efficient and that is because they were designed to kill.

I find it amazing that you are completely lost right now and all you can do is cling onto Japan and close your eyes to any new information that you obviously weren't prepared to read.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back