Münster vehicle attack...

That is incorrect. Guns are made to hurl an object along a trajectory. My gun has never killed because that is not its purpose.

Purpose and intent are imparted by people, not inanimate objects.

If you are concerned with the slaughter of people, you will call for the removal and ban of all vehicles.

Purpose and intent is imparted when the gun was designed, regardless of what the owners intent is.

Once again, you are wrong. You imply intent based on nothing more than your opinion. What is the purpose of this rifle I have pictured here?

schuetzen1w_1024x1024.jpg

Looks to be some sort of competitive shooting rifle. If you want to be intellectually dishonest please do. This rifle would be very ineffective for killing, well unless your target agrees to stand still. Anyway, not exactly a weapon that most people have.

How is pointing out that your claim that "ALL GUNS ARE DESIGNED TO KILL", is intellectually dishonest by showing you one that is clearly not. And for the record, this rifle would be extremely deadly if the shooter decided to make it so. And that is the point, it is the person pulling the trigger who sets intent. The designer of the weapon doesn't, the seller, doesn't, it is the SHOOTER who manifests the intent.

Because you had to go out of your way to pick one of the few guns that is purely designed for target shooting. Kind of like the picture of the flare gun I posted, sure there are some guns not designed to kill but for most gun owners those aren't the type they own. That is where you are being dishonest.

And no when I say a gun is designed to kill by the people who made the gun that does not mean the gun owner can change the design of the gun by mere will. That would be like driving your car into the lake because you think it;s a submarine.
You even say it, yet you don't get it.

200 million guns in America did not kill anyone today, won't kill anyone tomorrow.

Most gun owners won't misuse a gun.

It is the misuse that is the problem, not the gun.

sure there are some guns not designed to kill
And now she admits it... :eusa_doh:

I see you're just continuing to get even the basic facts wrong.

No, it is YOU who got the basic facts wrong. When you make a statement as provably wrong as you made, and then you ignore the fact that you were wrong, now you have entered into the realm of willful lying. Progressives do that a lot i have found.

Purpose and intent is imparted when the gun was designed, regardless of what the owners intent is.

Once again, you are wrong. You imply intent based on nothing more than your opinion. What is the purpose of this rifle I have pictured here?

schuetzen1w_1024x1024.jpg

Looks to be some sort of competitive shooting rifle. If you want to be intellectually dishonest please do. This rifle would be very ineffective for killing, well unless your target agrees to stand still. Anyway, not exactly a weapon that most people have.

How is pointing out that your claim that "ALL GUNS ARE DESIGNED TO KILL", is intellectually dishonest by showing you one that is clearly not. And for the record, this rifle would be extremely deadly if the shooter decided to make it so. And that is the point, it is the person pulling the trigger who sets intent. The designer of the weapon doesn't, the seller, doesn't, it is the SHOOTER who manifests the intent.

Because you had to go out of your way to pick one of the few guns that is purely designed for target shooting. Kind of like the picture of the flare gun I posted, sure there are some guns not designed to kill but for most gun owners those aren't the type they own. That is where you are being dishonest.

And no when I say a gun is designed to kill by the people who made the gun that does not mean the gun owner can change the design of the gun by mere will. That would be like driving your car into the lake because you think it;s a submarine.
You even say it, yet you don't get it.

200 million guns in America did not kill anyone today, won't kill anyone tomorrow.

Most gun owners won't misuse a gun.

It is the misuse that is the problem, not the gun.

I would hope most guns are not used to kill someone or while committing a crime, is that the standard? If most guns aren't used illegally then everything is fine no need for gun control? That is a ridiculous standard.

Most cars won't kill someone or be used in a crime they are still registered and the driver is licensed.

But what does that have to do with what the purpose of most guns were designed for?

No, it is YOU who got the basic facts wrong. When you make a statement as provably wrong as you made, and then you ignore the fact that you were wrong, now you have entered into the realm of willful lying. Progressives do that a lot i have found.

Again, you're playing a stupid game of semantics, guess sometimes you just need a win. No, I'm not lying, guns are designed to kill. All guns? No, most guns, yeah probably.

Very sad but fortunately a relatively low number of casualties.Thankfully he didn't have an AR15 style weapon.

Yeah, like the YouTube shooter, maybe nobody would have died.

Yes, the difference being the Youtube shooter ended her own spree by shooting herself without anyone intervening. She also only had a hand gun.

If the left doesn’t march, petition, lobby, and demand that all automobiles be banned, then they have 0 credibility left.

Three dead as van drives into German crowd
Ban Muslim immigrants?

Well, if you're worried about mass killers then why not at least be an effective racist and ban all white males from owning guns? That would cover most of them.

I'm not promoting this, I'm just saying if you are going to base it on race then middle aged angry white men would be one group to ban from possessing AR style weapons.

If the left doesn’t march, petition, lobby, and demand that all automobiles be banned, then they have 0 credibility left.

Ban Muslim immigrants?

Well, if you're worried about mass killers then why not at least be an effective racist and ban all white males from owning guns? That would cover most of them.

I'm not promoting this, I'm just saying if you are going to base it on race then middle aged angry white men would be one group to ban from possessing AR style weapons.

You are being silly and absurd. We just need to be realistic and look at all the facts. That's it.

Ban Muslim immigrants?

You are being silly and absurd. We just need to be realistic and look at all the facts. That's it.

Not being absurd at all, white men commit a lot of the mass shootings we've been having. Men in general commit almost all shootings as well as commit domestic violence. So, using your logic let's just ban all men from having guns. I'm not cool with that but if you're looking to really screw with someone's civil rights and single them out at least be effective.

Ban Muslim immigrants?

Not being absurd at all, white men commit a lot of the mass shootings we've been having. Men in general commit almost all shootings as well as commit domestic violence. So, using your logic let's just ban all men from having guns. I'm not cool with that but if you're looking to really screw with someone's civil rights and single them out at least be effective.
Well, you lost me. Most men are serial/mass murderers, and commit the lions share of domestic violence as well. You just sort of lost me with that drek.

Ban Muslim immigrants?

Well, you lost me. Most men are serial/mass murderers, and commit the lions share of domestic violence as well. You just sort of lost me with that drek.

You suggested banning Muslim immigrants to curb violence, that is the drek for which I'm responding to. If you want to be a racist piece of shit then look at your own racial group first.

Again, you're playing a stupid game of semantics, guess sometimes you just need a win. No, I'm not lying, guns are designed to kill. All guns? No, most guns, yeah probably.

Semantics? Moi? Noooooo, that would be you. Three hundred million guns in the USA alone and they kill less than 30,000 per year, the majority of those suicides. So that's a pathetically bad kill rate for your "most guns are designed to kill" lie.

If you want to be a racist piece of shit then look at your own racial group first.
Sweetheart...since “muslim” is a faith and not a race, it makes it literally impossible for someone to be “racist” because they hate muslims.

Second, the muslim faith is pure filth. Aside from their disturbing history of brutally murdering millions of people, the fact that they treat women like sub-human animals is enough to hold the entire disgusting religion in the deepest contempt. As a woman, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for even the appearance of defending it.

Ban Muslim immigrants?

You suggested banning Muslim immigrants to curb violence, that is the drek for which I'm responding to. If you want to be a racist piece of shit then look at your own racial group first.
I don't suggest any such thing. Actually I am as good with strict immigration control as I am gun control, we would be in a better place now. No schools shootings, no terrorist, same thing.

Not being absurd at all, white men commit a lot of the mass shootings we've been having.
Now that is 100% true. However, there is a very important distinction that you conveniently failed to mention.

Of the 30,000 gun deaths per year, you might have 50 deaths due to mass shootings. At least 20,000 of the gun deaths are thugs in the ghetto shooting each other. They are black and they are progressive.

So if you’re serious about banning firearms based on sex, age, and race then count me in! I’ll remain armed and the problem people will be disarmed.

Forum List

Back