Multiculturalism and Sharia

After all, the Founders saw this nation as the new Israel.
Have you been listening to Barton again? That's nonsense. They knew the Bible well enough to know that Israel was for the Jews, who they weren't big on. They may have thought of America as A Shining City Upon A Hill but the New Israel is utter nonsense. Jews had zippo to do with founding this nation. We didn't even let them in in large numbers after WWII for the love of God.

"That's nonsense. They knew the Bible well enough to know that Israel was for the Jews,....Jews had zippo to do with founding this nation."

Try to read more carefully....I didn't say that Jews founded the nation, did I.

But the influence of Judaism did.

How many times a day must your ignorance be pointed out?

Take notes on the following:

1. In a sense, the Jewish people have been re-established here, in the United States. The Founders rooted the new nation in the Bible, largely the Old Testament.

2. The Puritans, in fact, saw their endeavor as a re-enactment of Exodus. Is it necessary for me to explain the connection between the Jewish people, and the Exodus???

3. England was Egypt and America, the New Israel.

4. The most quoted source was the Bible. Established in the original writings of our Founding Fathers we find that they discovered in Isaiah 33:22 the three branches of government: Isaiah 33:22 “For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.” Here we see the judicial, the legislative and the executive branches. Again....Old Testament, Jewish folks.

5. In Ezra 7:24, the Hebrew bible, we see where they established the tax exempt status of the church: Ezra 7:24 “Also we certify you, that touching any of the priests and Levites, singers, porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this house of God, it shall not be lawful to impose toll, tribute, or custom, upon them.

6 . When we look at our Constitution we see in Article 4 Section 4 that we are guaranteed a Republican form of government, that was found in Exodus 18:21:

“Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens” This indicates that we are to choose, or elect God fearing men and women.

Looking at Article 3 Section 3 we see almost word for word Deuteronomy 17:6: ‘No person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses. . .’ Deuteronomy 17:6 “At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses. . .”. The next paragraph in Article 3 Section 3 refers to who should pay the price for treason. In England, they could punish the sons for the trespasses of the father, if the father died. Roger Anghis -- Bring America Back To Her Religious Roots, Part 7

A suggestion? Stick to subjects with which you have some familiarity....favorite color crayon, channel of the 24-hour All Cartoon Network, using Silly Putty to lift comic book pictures.

Last edited:
After all, the Founders saw this nation as the new Israel.
Have you been listening to Barton again? That's nonsense. They knew the Bible well enough to know that Israel was for the Jews, who they weren't big on. They may have thought of America as A Shining City Upon A Hill but the New Israel is utter nonsense. Jews had zippo to do with founding this nation. We didn't even let them in in large numbers after WWII for the love of God.

"That's nonsense. They knew the Bible well enough to know that Israel was for the Jews,....Jews had zippo to do with founding this nation."

1. In a sense, the Jewish people have been re-established here, in the United States. The Founders rooted the new nation in the Bible, largely the Old Testament.

2. The Puritans, in fact, saw their endeavor as a re-enactment of Exodus. Is it necessary for me to explain the connection between the Jewish people, and the Exodus???

England was Egypt and America, the New Israel.

4. The most quoted source was the Bible. Established in the original writings of our Founding Fathers we find that they discovered in Isaiah 33:22 the three branches of government: Isaiah 33:22 “For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.” Here we see the judicial, the legislative and the executive branches. Again....Old Testament, Jewish folks.

5. In Ezra 7:24, the Hebrew bible, we see where they established the tax exempt status of the church: Ezra 7:24 “Also we certify you, that touching any of the priests and Levites, singers, porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this house of God, it shall not be lawful to impose toll, tribute, or custom, upon them.

6 . When we look at our Constitution we see in Article 4 Section 4 that we are guaranteed a Republican form of government, that was found in Exodus 18:21:

“Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens” This indicates that we are to choose, or elect God fearing men and women.

Looking at Article 3 Section 3 we see almost word for word Deuteronomy 17:6: ‘No person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses. . .’ Deuteronomy 17:6 “At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses. . .”. The next paragraph in Article 3 Section 3 refers to who should pay the price for treason. In England, they could punish the sons for the trespasses of the father, if the father died. Roger Anghis -- Bring America Back To Her Religious Roots, Part 7

A suggestion? Stick to subjects with which you have some familiarity....favorite color crayon, channel of the 24-hour All Cartoon Network, using Silly Putty to lift comic book pictures.
You've been reading Sunday School historians again. Do the world a favor, don't.

Last edited:

England was Egypt and America, the New Israel.

You've been Sunday School historians again. Do the world a favor, don't.

Do you believe.....funny, I almost said 'think'....that it will not be noticeable to all who read our posts that you couldn't deny anything in my post?

David Blaine never made anything disappear as fast as your reputation has.

Last edited:
WUT?

Are you on PCP?

Are you practicing in order to be a stand up comedian?

As stupid as you are, you need not draw attention to it with huge font.

Trust me: it's evident.
Forget it. She thinks the founders of Jamestown were following Moses, and George Washington crossed the Potomac with John the Baptist at at oar.

Another lie.....

...that is quickly becoming recognized as your default.

This is the Internet kiddo. I don't need to be anything but right, and I am in this case just like I was when you tried to say Jesus was in the Constitution because you can't tell the difference between the Articles and where people sign the damn document.

Forget it. She thinks the founders of Jamestown were following Moses, and George Washington crossed the Potomac with John the Baptist at an oar.
Another lie.....
I wish it was a lie. It's pretty much how moronic you are. Your version of history would make Satan cringe.

"The Left desires power at any cost: even at the cost of the death of this nation."

based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.next provide evidence that "the Left" desires power at any cost.

"They have successfully used identity politics in which they encourage each group to focus on slights, imagined victimization, and to remain an entity separate from the culture and the rest of the nation."

Has PC only read her own posts? "slights" and "imagined victimization"? Maybe she should walk in the shoes of others before judging their feelings as inconsequential.

I'd go on, but it doesn't pay to feed a narcissist.

"...define the Left...."

The Left: those who do not agree with the Founders, e.g., a nation based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

The "Founders" were the left.

This is the Internet kiddo. I don't need to be anything but right, and I am in this case just like I was when you tried to say Jesus was in the Constitution because you can't tell the difference between the Articles and where people sign the damn document.

This is looking more and more like a mental disorder, since even you admitted that I was correct.

I bet that sometimes even you question your sanity....and I bet, sometimes it replies.

Forget it. She thinks the founders of Jamestown were following Moses, and George Washington crossed the Potomac with John the Baptist at at oar.

Another lie.....

What part of that is wrong?

You're a Christian Theocrat.

Just admit it.

And we'll all have some pie.

Make mine a Sweeny Todd Meat Pie.

Wrapped in a little red cloth.

:D

"The Left desires power at any cost: even at the cost of the death of this nation."

based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.next provide evidence that "the Left" desires power at any cost.

"They have successfully used identity politics in which they encourage each group to focus on slights, imagined victimization, and to remain an entity separate from the culture and the rest of the nation."

Has PC only read her own posts? "slights" and "imagined victimization"? Maybe she should walk in the shoes of others before judging their feelings as inconsequential.

I'd go on, but it doesn't pay to feed a narcissist.

"...define the Left...."

The Left: those who do not agree with the Founders, e.g., a nation based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

What???

You felt the need to be slapped around???

Well...just a little:

The "Founders" were the left, but only if the left believed in a nation based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

That was easy, wasn't it?

This is looking more and more like a mental disorder, since even you admitted that I was correct.
I bet that sometimes even you question your sanity....and I bet, sometimes it replies.
Little one, I've never said you were correct about anything other than the date they signed it and the way they signed it. If you were correct the US Senate wouldn't have forgotten to included the actual words of Article VII, which reads, in total: "The Ratification of the Conventions of nine States, shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Constitution between the States so ratifying the Same."

That's it. No year, no date, no signers, no Jesus, no nothin' else.

"...define the Left...."

What???

Well...just a little:

The "Founders" were the left, but only if the left believed in a nation based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Yep.

You are wrong.

And owe me a dollah.

Pay up. :D

Another lie.....

Just admit it.

I'm a conservative.

BTW....the Acme Products, corp. called....they want their rocket kit back.

Little one, I've never said you were correct about anything other than the date they signed it and the way they signed it. If you were correct the US Senate wouldn't have forgotten to included the actual words of Article VII, which reads, in total: "The Ratification of the Conventions of nine States, shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Constitution between the States so ratifying the Same."

Liar.

What???

Well...just a little:

Yep.

You are wrong.

And owe me a dollah.

Pay up. :D

I wondered why you carry that ratty coffee container around the subway...

Liar.
No little one, I'm not.

Here: https://www.senate.gov/civics/constitution_item/constitution.htm

The very nice government people have it all written down for you. This is what is actually matters, in court and everywhere else. There might be a coffee ring on the original version but that doesn't make it law, nor does it mean coffee is the official beverage of the US.

Another lie.....

Just admit it.

I'm a conservative.
BTW....the Acme Products, corp. called....they want their rocket kit back.
What you are, unfortunately, is an ignorant nationalistic reactionary, words you will likely not understand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back