Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

If an elected official begins abusing and overreaching their authority granted to them by the people, the people are not obligated to bend over and take it until the next scheduled election. They have a right to protest it and if they choose, they have a right to show up armed and put an immediate stop to it.
The people are the the ones in charge...... it's not a "coup" for them to fire an employee who gets out of line.

(Where do you people get this stupid shit from, anyway?)

You're responding to Tainted Tommy, who, unlike us, is not a citizen of a free country, where government exists to serve the people, but a subject of a backward shithole nation, in which people are essentially property of the government—the same backward shithole, in fact, against which the great men who founded this country rebelled in order to do so.

It should be no surprise that he has no understanding of the principles on which this country is founded, in which the people are supposed to be the rightful masters over our government, instead of the other way around; and he feels entitled to tell us how we should run our country, though he has no say at all in it.

Sometimes, I think that perhaps the UK is getting way over due for a serious ass-kicking, much like we gave them twice in past history when they presumed to tell us how to run our country.

Ain't no way around it, so let's not sugarcoat. These idiots are there to intimidate and terrorize. Hard Stop

27860720-8275171-A_militia_group_with_no_political_affiliation_stands_in_front_of-a-115_1588283688687.jpg

27855052-8275171-Protesters_tried_to_enter_the_Michigan_House_of_Representatives_-a-111_1588283688548.jpg

The filthy ass government and their thugs need to be reminded from time to time that the people have rights.

If the patriots wanted to hurt somebody then would have done it.

That Democrat Government of Michigan is a reall peice of shit. The Nazi bitch will never get reelected.

God bless the patriots!

Ive been using leftover seeds from last year. Bit hit and miss but overall fine.

I think that the cry babies on here need to chill out and stop being a menace to the community. Read a book or do a bit in the garden.

Improve yourself as a person, that shouldnt be difficult.

I went to the nursery yesterday and bought a bunch of spring flowers for my front planter. Very therapeutic and my yard now looks amazing. Not real sure why the nursery was deemed an essential business, but people here in Oregon are into that kind of stuff. They did have seeds btw. I'm sticking with the easy thing - tomatoes once the plants become available.
My kids are telling me that you can get stuff on something called the "internet". They werent joking either. What will they think of next ?

Nobody black has been able to walk into a state legislative body armed and standing their armed in the presence of lawmakers. OBTW there just happened to be voter suppression measures enacted in Georgia so that's why blacks showed up with guns, not because blacks were protesting the fact they couldn't buy seeds. So lets not come up with the saltine false equivalence flacaltenn.

I'd have to actual numbers for how it was suppressed. Stacey Abrams was VERY vague on details. And NO -- I don't want to do that HERE in this thread...

Seems like a shady deal to draw a line between armed folks intimidating polling places within yards of the doors -- and people "openly carrying" in a peaceful protest.. I dont get particularly trigger by armed citizens of any color reminding the GOVERNMENT what their job is...

I'm sure a majority of the protesters were peaceful. These were NOT.

27855052-8275171-Protesters_tried_to_enter_the_Michigan_House_of_Representatives_-a-111_1588283688548.jpg

3178c873842d17ff1188215b2dd66a729d-ohio-statehouse.jpg

Protests at the state capitol aren't "terrorism", snowflake. Actually, both sides are armed during these protests but neither side is shooting. Its not even violent.

It is certainly telling, that the subhuman filth on the left wrong want only the supporters of tyranny to be armed, and those who oppose tyranny to be unarmed.

Makes it clear what side they are on.

Ain't no way around it, so let's not sugarcoat. These idiots are there to intimidate and terrorize. Hard Stop

27860720-8275171-A_militia_group_with_no_political_affiliation_stands_in_front_of-a-115_1588283688687.jpg

That is the Michigan legislatures fault, but they aren't terrorists, just assholes trying to intimidate. To me you have to cross a boundary line before you are a terrorist. The guy screaming in the face of the Michigans State Police should have already been warned to keep his distance. At the point where he is unmasked, screaming the that officer's face, he should have been tazed into submission and dragged off in cuffs to face a host of charges.
So, you think a guy who is not breaking any laws, (and in that pic, he isn't) should be "tazed into submission and dragged off in cuffs to face a host of charges"?
You really think like this?

You wish to intimidate and terrorize anyone who dares object to what some public servant decrees?

I hope you don't live in America because you don't seem to understand or appreciate liberty at all.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

I didn't know it was that much warmer in Michigan than here. Nobody around here plants anything 'til Memorial Day. Ground is still way too cold. Even then we sometimes get a frost after.

See the people figure this out thru collective knowledge and experience. You can start seeds indoors or in a glass covered nursery.. People are pretty smart. The govt collectively is NOT that smart, or wise or creative..

The people who bought seeds awhile ago and are starting them themselves are lucky. The governor banned the sale of all seeds a few days ago.

She's a real nutcase.. You can go to a State Taxed pot shop in Mich and if you're lucky find a "few seeds"... I had seeds in my cart at Lowes not too long ago.. Totally fine here. But I decided to buy six pack plants of them instead..

Freedom seems trivial to a lot of people.. When I get Cali visitors at my Hillbilly Hollywood estate, I keep some fireworks in the garage. And they ASK to shoot off a few. Kids in the neighborhood playing paint ball/air gun tag up in woods. 12 yr olds riding ATVs around the yards and roads. Simple acts like that mean a lot actually. Because YOU ARE TRUSTED to behave by your government and parents. And TRUSTED people LEARN the limits of behavior quite well on their own. When EVERYTHING is "prohibition sign" or law -- People LOSE their "judgement muscles"...

Like the right to peacefully assemble and "redress" your govt when it gets hysterical and out of line..

Nobody black has been able to walk into a state legislative body armed and standing their armed in the presence of lawmakers. OBTW there just happened to be voter suppression measures enacted in Georgia so that's why blacks showed up with guns, not because blacks were protesting the fact they couldn't buy seeds. So lets not come up with the saltine false equivalence flacaltenn.

I'd have to actual numbers for how it was suppressed. Stacey Abrams was VERY vague on details. And NO -- I don't want to do that HERE in this thread...

Seems like a shady deal to draw a line between armed folks intimidating polling places within yards of the doors -- and people "openly carrying" in a peaceful protest.. I dont get particularly trigger by armed citizens of any color reminding the GOVERNMENT what their job is...

Looks pretty restrained to me actually.. Seen it for DECADES at leftist rallies.. Only trigger YOU know because "the Silent Majority" are adopting YOUR tactics. RIGHT? Of course it is..

Racists, misogynist and anarchists have crawled out of the gutter and spread their slime all across America. It is time for those of us with a moral compass to speak out with the authority of a real Moral Majority, one which supports a democratic republic and these truths:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"; “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”.

Read this words and consider how in the Age of Trump they have all been abused.

1588367648096.png

So you support the protest because visiting family and friends along with buying certain items that people feel necessary appears to qualify as "The Unalienable Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit Of Happiness."

*****SMILE*****

:)

Looks pretty restrained to me actually.. Seen it for DECADES at leftist rallies.. Only trigger YOU know because "the Silent Majority" are adopting YOUR tactics. RIGHT? Of course it is..

Really - Flinging spittle at police officers and all over each other as they pound on doors demanding to get in is "peaceful"?

We live in different worlds.

Anyways public demonstration without guns are more advisable :smile:
That would require the professional advice of an attorney, now, wouldn't it?
I would imagine they are illegal in all state houses and court houses.
The vivid imagination of frightened leftist victimhood is already more than enough for a court conviction.
2nd amendment, traitor.
The Second Amendment is little more than an historical artifact of an outdated and unenforced Constitution, which was essentially repealed in toto by the Gun Control Act of 1968. Where have you been?
In Michigan, it is legal for a person to carry a firearm in public as long as the person is carrying the firearm with lawful intent and the firearm is not concealed. You will not find a law that states it is legal to openly carry a firearm.
Either you are deemed to have been carrying the firearm with unlawful intent or it's illegal to openly carry it. It sounds to me like open carry is against the law, concealed carry is illegal without a permit, but gun permits are not issued under a Democrat governorate because Michigan is not a "shall-issue" state and you haven't passed an FBI fingerprint employment background check, and taken a concealed carry class from a licensed firearms safety instructor.

I'm not claiming any of this is right or that it makes sense, but guns are banned, and cops, prosecutors, procurators, judges, and lawyers are all out of their minds insane with monetary greed and political power when it comes to gun rights.

They're not stopping at our guns, either. The cops are arbitrarily seizing and confiscating our cars, homes, and personal property for purposes of personal aggrandizement or common enrichment through the international POLICE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION OF MICHIGAN and the MICHIGAN FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE

I am shocked at how people react to these rights-barring measures.

A true freedom lover would IMMEDIATELY be suspicious of this type of government action. It may turn out to be legitimate government action, but this type of authoritative exercise should be questioned and scrutinized every single day.

This isn't questioning or scrutinizing, this is an armed assault on the duly elected governor, and against the majority wishes of the governed.
An armed assault entails shooting people. No one has been shot you filthy liar.

No, walking into a government House with weapons is an assault on democracy. This is a chamber of laws and reason. It is no place for a weapon. Last but not least, you do not take out a gun unless you need it and are prepared to use it. Anything else is an attempt at bullying and intimmidation.
Bullshit.

If it's no place for weapons, then why is it guarded by armed men on a government payroll?

I have to face the consequences of my decisions and actions without a phalanx of armed guards on the taxpayer's dime, why shouldn't these public officials have to do the same? If they aren't doing anyone wrong, then what are they scared of?

There it is, in hard, undeniable, unambiguous writing.
Right. So if i ban all guns except single shot musket loaders, and maintain everyone's right to own them, we are fine then.

Right?

1588368027827.png

So long as the only people that inside the United States borders who can have and use them are the United States military. Using old black powder muskets should prove... interesting for law enforcement and security details like the Secret Service.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

A couple "scary" pictures from the Michigan capital protest...

27856030-8275171-Armed_protesters_provide_security_as_demonstrators_take_part_in_-a-132_1588283688956.jpg

Lol..these folks look like escapees from the local funny farm. Look at those wretched creatures with their masks. Are they afraid of the virus or afraid to show their faces? Real tough guys.

The biggest joke is that there are so-called adults on this forum who think these “boys’, not men, have anything to offer this nation except their hissy fits and pitiful attempts at political intimidation.

These people are as pathetic and sad as they come. My advice: scurry back to the hole from which you came.
How did the concentration camp victims at Auchwitz look? Did you find them funny? Because if people don't arm themselves and stand-up to government violations of the Constitution that's what you will have.

Anyways public demonstration without guns are more advisable :smile:
That would require the professional advice of an attorney, now, wouldn't it?
I would imagine they are illegal in all state houses and court houses.
The vivid imagination of frightened leftist victimhood is already more than enough for a court conviction.
2nd amendment, traitor.
The Second Amendment is little more than an historical artifact of an outdated and unenforced Constitution, which was essentially repealed in toto by the Gun Control Act of 1968. Where have you been?
In Michigan, it is legal for a person to carry a firearm in public as long as the person is carrying the firearm with lawful intent and the firearm is not concealed. You will not find a law that states it is legal to openly carry a firearm.
Either you are deemed to have been carrying the firearm with unlawful intent or it's illegal to openly carry it. It sounds to me like open carry is against the law, concealed carry is illegal without a permit, but gun permits are not issued under a Democrat governorate because Michigan is not a "shall-issue" state and you haven't passed an FBI fingerprint employment background check, and taken a concealed carry class from a licensed firearms safety instructor.

I'm not claiming any of this is right or that it makes sense, but guns are banned, and cops, prosecutors, procurators, judges, and lawyers are all out of their minds insane with monetary greed and political power when it comes to gun rights.

They're not stopping at our guns, either. The cops are arbitrarily seizing and confiscating our cars, homes, and personal property for purposes of personal aggrandizement or common enrichment through the international POLICE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION OF MICHIGAN and the MICHIGAN FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE

Come take my gun scum.

Forum List

Back