🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Munich Attack Validates Trump

today's Munich attack validates what Donald Trump has been saying about border security and terrorism. Laid it out in his speech.

It's not clear what had happend here: a terroristic attack or a shooting rampage. The victims were in average very young - so it has also parallels to school massacres. On the other side it could also be an indirect attack against the USA, because the attack started in a McDonalds - what's for lots of people a symbol for the USA. But why not a video or writing where the claim of responsibility is clear? We don't know yet. And there are lots of open questions in the moment.

9 people died, 16 are wounded. Three of the wounded are still in danger to die.

Whoever is responsible for this cruel desaster never forget: God is with us. You never will win.

Last edited:
today's Munich attack validates what Donald Trump has been saying about border security and terrorism. Laid it out in his speech.
I'd hate to live in Germany (or France)

Good.

Daß dieser Mai nie ende!
Ach Sonne, wärm uns gründlich!
Wir haben kaum noch Zeit,
die Welt verbittert stündlich.

Daß dieser Mai nie ende
und nie mehr dieses Blühn -
wir sollten uns mal wieder
um uns bemühn.

Uns hat die liebe Erde
doch so viel mitgegeben.
Daß diese Welt nie ende,
daß diese Welt nie ende
nur dafür laßt uns leben!

Noch sind uns Vieh und Wälder
erstaunlich gut gesinnt,
obwohl in unsern Flüssen
schon ihr Verderben rinnt.

Auch hört man vor den Toren
die Krieger schrein.
Fällt uns denn außer Töten
schon nichts mehr ein?

Uns hat die liebe Erde
doch so viel mitgegeben.
Daß diese Welt nie ende,
daß diese Welt nie ende -

Wie schön, der Lust zu frönen!
Es treibt der Wein.
Der Atem einer Schönen
lullt mich ein.

Daß dieser Mai nie ende
und Frau und Mann,
ein jedes, wie es will,
gedeihen kann!

Uns hat die liebe Erde
doch so viel mitgegeben.
Daß diese Welt nie ende,
daß diese Welt nie ende -

Konstantin Wecker

The illusion that Donald Trump is going to magically make attacks stop all over the world is really pathetic among those falling for it.
You just don't get the point, do you? The point is that European countries are having a huge problem caused by a flood of Muslim immigrants. And the Democrats want to do the same thing to this country.

Or Sweden, or Norway, or Belgium, or the Netherlands, or Spain, or Italy, or Greece.

Fuck the EU and their racist "diversity" programs destroying indigenous cultures and peoples.

The only good Bavarians I ever saw were Red Indians?

"Munich Attack Validates Trump"

No, it doesn’t.

All it validates is the fact that most on the desperate, reprehensible right will exploit such tragic events for some perceived partisan gain.

Munich police say no evidence the shooter was linked to ISIS

The Latest: Police say shooter posted 'invitation' online

"Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae says "no evidence" of links to the Islamic State group has been found in the home and room of the Munich shooting suspect.

Andrae also told a news conference that the crime and the perpetrator had "absolutely no" link to the issue of refugees."

Let the denials begin.

The illusion that Donald Trump is going to magically make attacks stop all over the world is really pathetic among those falling for it.
You just don't get the point, do you? The point is that European countries are having a huge problem caused by a flood of Muslim immigrants. And the Democrats want to do the same thing to this country.

Read my last post.

So you think one 18 year old dumbazz German/Persian kid has just validated everything in Trump's wacko catechism ?!

increasing the number of "refugees" and they have absolutely no way to vet the first one of them.

You are a fucking liar.
You are a fucking liar.....

No you are. No, you are. LMAO. What you lying about this time owebo?

Is this how you make 2000 posts in 20 days. By having nothing worth reading to say? Nice job.

Carry on. Tell all how much you hate Obama/Hillary. We havent heard that one before.

increasing the number of "refugees" and they have absolutely no way to vet the first one of them.

You are a fucking liar.
You are a fucking liar.....

No you are. No, you are. LMAO. What you lying about this time owebo?

Is this how you make 2000 posts in 20 days. By having nothing worth reading to say? Nice job.

Carry on. Tell all how much you hate Obama/Hillary. We havent heard that one before.
I am glad my life is better than yours and that you worship me!!!!!

They would hate it more if you moved there. I doubt Republican fear-hyped Americans are welcome except by the fascists rising up over there. Your cowardice may hurt tourism in EUROPE but that will have little over all effect. My wife and I just got back from vacation in Europe. Planning trip for next year with no hesitation.

We don't give terrorists the pleasure of altering our lifestyle. You give them what they want mostly. You are giving the terrorists their wet dream. Donald J Trump.

Your dancing on victims of terrorism still warm bodies is repulsive to the educated and not afraid people in Europe.

Pew poll: Trump at 9% with Europeans - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
CNN.com › pew-poll-obama-trump-clinton
Mobile-friendly - Jun 29, 2016 - Pew poll: Trump at 9% with Europeans .... In 2014, the median percentage across France, Germany, ...
YouGov | Europe would elect Hillary Clinton by a landslide
YouGov | What the world thinks - › 2016/03/31
Mobile-friendly - Mar 31, 2016 - As an average of YouGov's polls in Britain, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland, ...

Donald Trump's world views make world 'less safe': Poll - AJE News - Al Jazeera
Al Jazeera › news › 2016/05 › donald-tr...
Mobile-friendly - May 26, 2016 - The market research group YouGov conducted the survey in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, ...

As Obama Years Draw to Close, President and U.S. Seen Favorably in Europe and ...
www.pewglobal.org › 2016/06/29 › as-o...
Mobile-friendly - Jun 29, 2016 - Few overseas confident that Trump can handle foreign policy ... The poll also finds that America's current efforts to fight ISIS ... nations polled each year since 2008 – France, Germany, ...

Munich police say no evidence the shooter was linked to ISIS

The Latest: Police say shooter posted 'invitation' online

"Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae says "no evidence" of links to the Islamic State group has been found in the home and room of the Munich shooting suspect.

Andrae also told a news conference that the crime and the perpetrator had "absolutely no" link to the issue of refugees."

Let the denials begin.
The guy was Iranian and the Islamic Republic of Iran is 99% Muslim. So I think it's safe to say he's a Muslim.

Forum List

Back