🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Munich Attack Validates Trump

today's Munich attack validates what Donald Trump has been saying about border security and terrorism. Laid it out in his speech.

Does it? We don't even know who did these attacks.

Also, more people die in the US from Americans shooting Americans than people die in Europe from terrorist attacks. So, how is Trump validated?
If it looks like a duck...quack's like a duck...must I finish?

I just want to say that my heart goes out to the victims of these vilolent thugs and we stand with Germany to assist in whatever way we can to get to the bottom of this attack so we can do what has to be done so that it never happens again. These are my words....although something tells me I've heard them before....somewhere.

Think Donald will congratulate himself again?
He should mention that he is only candidate talking about immigration/terrorism link.

So, er... how many recent immigrants to the US, especially those that have come over the proposed site of the wall, have committed mass murder in the name of Allah?
They murder and commit crimes one incident at a times over a period of years.

And... this is relevant because....?

today's Munich attack validates what Donald Trump has been saying about border security and terrorism. Laid it out in his speech.

Does it? We don't even know who did these attacks.

Also, more people die in the US from Americans shooting Americans than people die in Europe from terrorist attacks. So, how is Trump validated?
If it looks like a duck...quack's like a duck...must I finish?

Yeah, if it looks like a duck, only your book says that all birds look like ducks because they have wings and beaks, and the book says any noise a bird makes is a quack, so clearly that pigeon must fucking die because you think it's a duck.

9 dead so far....

Several shooters at various locations...

Go Trump!!!!!!!
Are you a troll?

Germany is being gunned down in front of your eyes and you are actually cheering?
Go,Trump!!!! =. Please,stop this fucking liberal radical Islamic terrorism

Sorry for the lack of clarity...I realize tensions are high....

Yeah, Trump, please stop it by making it worse. I mean, the right made this mess, now they champion themselves as the only ones who can clean it up. Where have I heard this before? Oh, yeah, from the right all over the place. Age old trick.

9 dead so far....

Go Trump!!!!!!!
Are you a troll?

Germany is being gunned down in front of your eyes and you are actually cheering?

Yeah, Trump, please stop it by making it worse. I mean, the right made this mess, now they champion themselves as the only ones who can clean it up. Where have I heard this before? Oh, yeah, from the right all over the place. Age old trick.
You mean your Obama....I think he apologized already....

9 dead so far....

Go Trump!!!!!!!
Are you a troll?

The left made this mess both in the US and in Europe with its traitorous immigration policy.

Nothing sells like corpses. Am I right, guys? High five!
More and more attacks just prove that Trump is right. And Obama is doing nothing about it...natter of fact, HE is probably doing the high five right now, not the US citizens.

The people speaking here are THRILLED. You can tell by their enthusiasm to post. Obama has yet to speak on the issue.
Yea because you can read hearts and minds. No one gives a flying fuck what that loser Odumbo WHO CREATED ISIS has to say..

Obama created ISIS? Is there anything more stupid that a brain-washed, easily manipulated hyper-partisan hack?

What are the Islamic State's origins?
The group that calls itself the Islamic State can trace its lineage to the aftermath of the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. The Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi aligned his Jama’at al-Tawhid w’al-Jihad with al-Qaeda, making it al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI).

Zarqawi’s organization took aim at U.S. forces (PDF), their international allies, and local collaborators. It sought to draw the United States into a sectarian civil war by attacking Shias and their holy sites, including the Imam al-Askari shrine in 2006, to provoke them to retaliate against Sunni civilians.

Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. air strike that year. The emergence of the U.S.-backed Awakening councils, or Sons of Iraq, further weakened AQI as Sunni tribesmen reconciled with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s Shia-led government. Zarqawi’s successors rebranded AQI as the Islamic State of Iraq, and later, the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS). The name refers to a territory that roughly corresponds with the Levant, reflecting broadened ambitions as the 2011 uprising in Syria created opportunities for AQI to expand. The group is known to its followers as il-Dawla (“the State”) and to its Arabic-speaking detractors as Daesh, the Arabic equivalent of the acronym ISIS.

The Islamic State’s current leader, the self-proclaimed caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, spent time in U.S.-run prisons in Iraq. Cells organized within them, along with remnants of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein’s ousted secular-nationalist Ba’ath party, make up some of the Islamic State’s ranks. Excluded from the Iraqi state since occupying U.S. authorities instituted de-Ba'athification in 2003, they see collaboration with the Islamic State as a way back to power.
http://www.cfr.org/iraq/islamic-state/p14811

9 dead so far....

Go Trump!!!!!!!
Are you a troll?

You mean your Obama....I think he apologized already....

You don't have much to say then?

Forum List

Back