🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Munich Attack Validates Trump

I just had lunch... I'm not impressed by your tacky sense of humor and thoroughly dislike you.. You're a butt munching leftist nut who tries to ride the middle at times in order t
I quoted a post in the past where you said you would NEVER vote for Romney. You called him "Bush 2.0". Do you deny this post exists?
If I did, I did.. so what? LMAO You seem stalkerish.. TELL me, what did I say in 2010 on February 2nd?? :gives:

It's not stalkerish. Everyone remembers you. You're the crazy chick who said she would do drills in the middle of the night with her gun in case an intruder broke in. You created the best meltdown thread on USMB. Fuckin' horses and bayonets. bodecea. Your meltdowns are a part of USMB legend.
As if I give a flying rats turd what trash like you and your leftist zombie squad thinks LMAO

What are you going to do? Ride up on me with your horse, and stab me with your bayonet?
Nah.. you stink.. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Troll again.. still no better.

Would you piss on me if I paid you?

I just had lunch... I'm not impressed by your tacky sense of humor and thoroughly dislike you.. You're a butt munching leftist nut who tries to ride the middle at times in order t
If I did, I did.. so what? LMAO You seem stalkerish.. TELL me, what did I say in 2010 on February 2nd?? :gives:

It's not stalkerish. Everyone remembers you. You're the crazy chick who said she would do drills in the middle of the night with her gun in case an intruder broke in. You created the best meltdown thread on USMB. Fuckin' horses and bayonets. bodecea. Your meltdowns are a part of USMB legend.
As if I give a flying rats turd what trash like you and your leftist zombie squad thinks LMAO

What are you going to do? Ride up on me with your horse, and stab me with your bayonet?
Nah.. you stink.. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Troll again.. still no better.

Would you piss on me if I paid you?
Go get your pathetic thrills elsewhere. You're not even remotely amusing. Have a nice day ;)

today's Munich attack validates what Donald Trump has been saying about border security and terrorism. Laid it out in his speech.

Why exactly does it validate? More people are dying from car wrecks today than in Munich. Shit happens...

Do you realize why the isis is attacking? They're attacking to get us to attack all muslims so all muslims fight America. If we do what trump wants we're in a war 50 times the size of the one in iraq ever was.
They are attacking because they know you idiots will continue to make stupid excuses for them like this one.

Never mind all the white people and Christians being killed in every one of these attacks that you could care less about.

Do you realize why the isis is attacking? They're attacking to get us to attack all muslims so all muslims fight America. If we do what trump wants we're in a war 50 times the size of the one in iraq ever was.
They are attacking because they know you idiots will continue to make stupid excuses for them like this one.

Never mind all the white people and Christians being killed in every one of these attacks that you could care less about.

Maybe instead of blaming all muslims we should attack and destroy the isis?

How about if we do both?

How about if we do both?

Attack ISIS AND blame all Muslims? lol, start building the gas chambers.

Just curious as to why you calls ISIS, "The ISIS?"

How about if we do both?

Attack ISIS AND blame all Muslims? lol, start building the gas chambers.
Not blame ALL muslims, just recognize that most terrorism comes from muslims and acknowledge it's a religion of violence.

Just curious as to why you calls ISIS, "The ISIS?"

Why you be saying 'you calls' Shamika?

Forum List

Back