Murdered babies were used to heat UK hospitals.

They aren't Babies... They are "waste"... Didn't you get the Memo?...

If you impregnate a Female and she wants to keep it and let it live...

You pay for 18 years.

If she wants to Execute your Baby, you have no say in it.

Isn't the Liberal Paradise we reside in grand?

:)

peace...

O.R.I.O.N,I suspect, may desire to do the same with Jews and blacks.

Last edited:
  • Banned

I haven't heard that the UK has had a problem with natural gas--so I suspect this story is more than FALSE.

In fact--it's RIDICULOUS! You can't believe every single thing you read on the internet. Anyone, including me can make up a web-site and spread any kind of B.S. around.

This one is, unfortunately, actually true. They have made changes so this does not happen in the future. The thing is it's not like someone decided to take these aborted fetuses and incinerate them out of malice; it just became a way of disposal. Where it started, probably nobody even knows.

The hospital has changed things to ensure it doesn't happen again. This is now a non issue - why make it one?

I haven't heard that the UK has had a problem with natural gas--so I suspect this story is more than FALSE.

In fact--it's RIDICULOUS! You can't believe every single thing you read on the internet. Anyone, including me can make up a web-site and spread any kind of B.S. around.

Burning animal material of any form is not fuel efficient....in fact, it takes more energy to fuel such things as crematoriums. So...this is a bullshit story.

Burning animal material of any form is not fuel efficient....in fact, it takes more energy to fuel such things as crematoriums. So...this is a bullshit story.

Again PROVE IT WRONG...we are all fascinated by your supposed urging it being wrong so prove it please. Already 1 has said its correct but its not done any longer...guess that makes it OK in the sick brain of a baby murderer.

The hospital has changed things to ensure it doesn't happen again. This is now a non issue - why make it one?

We have changed the German government so that killing 6 million jews cannot happen again, therefore the Holocaust is now a non-issue.

Forum List

Back