Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Wrong. The problem is people who don't respect police. You get disrespected all day long putting your life on the line tends to make you start bullying people to get them to listen. You are putting the cart before the horse.

You think they should get more respect from civilians when they murder civilians?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I remember similar levels of denial when the Klan hunted down and killed the jogger in Atlanta.
Racism is baked in deep in some backward Americans. In their eyes all black victims deserve it.
Even those shot in their own homes. As lomg as the killers are white.

I remember similar levels of denial when the Klan hunted down and killed the jogger in Atlanta.
Racism is baked in deep in some backward Americans. In their eyes all black victims deserve it.
Even those shot in their own homes. As lomg as the killers are white.
A Brit remembers about the klan? That some funny shit and doubtful

That fentanyl is bad stuff. Joe Biden has murdered 100,000 people per year with it. Trump could not stop a virus blowing in the wind, but at least Biden COULD stop this by closing the border.

Oh good. We are back to the unfounded and unsupported claim it was an overdose.

Can you provide me with a link, showing that fentanyl goes through the stomach, much faster than anything else? It's biological. The stomach and it's blood vessels are going to pass all drugs at the same rate.

On the other hand, alcohol is really fast.
Death from fentanyl can occur in a matter of minutes.

Forum List

Back