Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Are you retarded? Do you have a learning disability? BEFORE Trump decided to make racism cool again, we had no riots between 1992 and 2020. Or at least no major ones. Then your boy Trump scrapped all the police reform measures and encouraged cops to start being brutal again.

No, Jan 6 was a bunch of white people having a hissy because they lost an election.

Maybe cops need to EARN the respect they crave. Heck, they don't stop crime, but they are happy to pull you over for a minor traffic violation and cost you money. Then they are surprised to find out the public doesn't love them that much. Wow.

Really? Tamir Rice was a 12 year old child. Philandro Castille was cooperating with officers and got shot anyway. The ones who were "troublemakers" weren't doing anything that merited shooting them.

You must have if you didn't notice how badly Trump fucked up Covid, the economy, and the riots.
while i enjoy witnessing you kicking that tard, it's no use at all. you would need to actually kneel on his fat fuck neck to get a result.

Are you retarded? Do you have a learning disability? BEFORE Trump decided to make racism cool again, we had no riots between 1992 and 2020. Or at least no major ones. Then your boy Trump scrapped all the police reform measures and encouraged cops to start being brutal again.

No, Jan 6 was a bunch of white people having a hissy because they lost an election.

Maybe cops need to EARN the respect they crave. Heck, they don't stop crime, but they are happy to pull you over for a minor traffic violation and cost you money. Then they are surprised to find out the public doesn't love them that much. Wow.

Really? Tamir Rice was a 12 year old child. Philandro Castille was cooperating with officers and got shot anyway. The ones who were "troublemakers" weren't doing anything that merited shooting them.

You must have if you didn't notice how badly Trump fucked up Covid, the economy, and the riots.
Numbnuts what did Trump do that made him racist

Death from fentanyl can occur in a matter of minutes.
yeah. when you kneel on neck for 20 minutes, the target usually dies of fentanyl, or antifa.

fuck off, hatecunt. you can change your handle as many times as you want, you will still be the same sad twat.

Excellent. So do you agree with the medical examiner when he ruled that it was a homicide? Remember, he’s the medical expert. Not you.
Irrelevant. As I said, it was an opinion, not an assertion.
To remind you that any opinion of yours that directly goes against what the medical examiner says about this autopsy, is a stupid opinion.
Which is itself, an opinion.

Irrelevant. As I said, it was an opinion, not an assertion.
1700614444573.gif

Care to try again?

Do you agree with the medical examiner regarding this being a homicide?

yeah. when you kneel on neck for 20 minutes, the target usually dies of fentanyl, or antifa.

fuck off, hatecunt. you can change your handle as many times as you want, you will still be the same sad twat.
Aw is da widdle c*ck s*cker democrat got his widdle fweewings hurt. Derek Chauvin is a HERO first responder and a political prisoner. There is nothing you can do to change that.

Try what again, expressing my opinion? Okay, my opinion is that Floyd died due to the drugs in his system, aggravated by his heart condition.
So you don’t agree with the medical examiner’s conclusion that this was a homicide. In your opinion, the medical examiner is wrong. Correct?

yeah. at least I am not in prison for murder, and not totally miserable like you.
I'm quite happy. Palestinians are being bombed into the next century and blacks are still murdering each other.

The United States is now a nation that imprisons political opponents. That puts democrats in the same category as any other communist dictatorship.

I'm quite happy. Palestinians are being bombed into the next century and blacks are still murdering each other.

The United States is now a nation that imprisons political opponents. That puts democrats in the same category as any other communist dictatorship.
yeah. your happiness is tangible. in every one of your posts.

Wait, a moment ago you insisted all opinions are not equal.

The fuck I did.
Now suddenly all opinions are just opinions, all on the same shelf..

Dance for us some more...

I’m not the one dancing here, you are. You people have been trying to nail me down over an opinion; an opinion that I very clearly stated was not an assertion or a claim that the ME was wrong.

I haven’t claimed the ME or the court was wrong because I don’t know this.

Forum List

Back