Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

That still doesn't change the fact it was politically charged.
Of course it was politically charged. So was the Kyle Rittenhouse ruling. So was the George Zimmerman ruling. So are countless other rulings.

Being politically charged doesn’t invalidate the results. You just want to whine that the system is rigged when you don’t get the outcome you wanted.

Of course it was politically charged. So was the Kyle Rittenhouse ruling. So was the George Zimmerman ruling. So are countless other rulings.

Being politically charged doesn’t invalidate the results. You just want to whine that the system is rigged when you don’t get the outcome you wanted.
Though both were they were quite different.

Well, your opinion doesn't count, does it.

It counts as much as yours.
Riddle me this. If the police had just impounded Floyd's car, wrote him a ticket, and let him go on his way (which is really all the supposed offense really merited) do you think he would have died that afternoon? He might have died in a month or a year, because he was in poor health, but clearly, Chauvin's actions caused his death, either by choking him or putting him under so much stress his heart gave out.
Riddle me this: If Floyd had not been stoned to the gills, would he have been paranoid and resisted the officers?

Floyd put himself under undue stress and it was because of the drugs.

Good. Because you’re in no position to say that the medical examiner is wrong.

No need to remind me when I already said I didn’t say he was wrong.
Any opinion that you have about this case that is not in alignment with the medical examiner’s opinion is a stupid opinion, which you’re more than welcome to hold.
Then what’s your point here?

No need to remind me when I already said I didn’t say he was wrong.
Excellent. So do you agree with the medical examiner when he ruled that it was a homicide? Remember, he’s the medical expert. Not you.

Then what’s your point here?
To remind you that any opinion of yours that directly goes against what the medical examiner says about this autopsy, is a stupid opinion.

Meanwhile, Fentanyl is going to get into this country, regardless of what we do on the border, just like Pot, Cocaine and heroin do.

Who gives a shit? Stop wasting money trying to stop it. I say let it in wholesale and give it away for free and make narcan illegal except in cases with someone has been forcibly injected with something against their will. The entire problem will be gone inside of a year.

Forum List

Back