Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Chauvin is charged with murder and manslaughter in the killing of George Floyd, who died after Chauvin held his knee on Floyd's neck for nine minutes and 29 seconds on Memorial Day last year.

Dr. David Fowler, a retired forensic pathologist who was chief medical examiner for the state of Maryland, testified that in his opinion, the manner of Floyd's death should be classified as "undetermined" rather than "homicide."

Oh I know. And this guy put the nails into Chauvin’s coffin. His testimony during cross examination wiped out the Defense Case.

Seriously. At that point the Defense should have changed their plea to guilty and thrown themselves on the mercy of the court.

Fuck off. Floyd did the crime, and is now doing the time. His refusal to cooperate with police saved the state from years of housing and feeding that waste of human skin. It's only too bad a cop, even a bad cop, had to pay for that with his own freedom, but I suspect that eventually, he'll get justice.

Nope. No judge is going to let that piece of shit off.

That is why you are a loyal Democrat pal. You can't tolerate the American justice system.

Honestly you have no clue what this is really all about.

Should cops simply allow criminals to wriggle out of the police car all the time alleging they can't breathe? What a dumbass for that creep you support to have told the cops.

Actually, they should have wrote him a summons, confiscated his car, and let him walk home.

He didn't commit a violent offense and he wasn't a threat to anyone.

This is what's purporting to be Christian nowadays folks.

Read it and weep.
How should white cops handle blacks committing crimes, after all we’ve learned? Should they turn a blind eye and walk away? Forget white cops, cops in general regardless of race (including Black cops) are doing the same thing…. Staying away from crimes in Black neighborhoods.

Is that what you want?

Our Grand Kleagle has spoken....

I don’t see it that way. He was begging for his life when still in his own vehicle.

I think he was begging for his life because of the drugs in the first place. As for what killed him, I think it was a combination of the drugs and heart condition.

Yeay, but funny, he had that heart condition for years and had taken drugs for years, but he died when some fascist put a knee to his neck. Funny that.

The guy had seventy percent blockage in three arteries. If he had gone to a cardiologist and had an angiogram they would have admitted him immediately to do a triple bypass. I know because I was admitted for a single bypass.

Well, it's nice to be white and have privilege, isn't it? (not to mention health insurance) Not sure what your point here is.

Would he have died without the drugs and the heart condition, even with the knee? I have my doubts.

I don't. he had lived with those conditions for years. But here's the thing, when they catch an "Angel of Mercy" nurse smothering the patients at a hosptial, NOBODY says, "Well, they were sick and probably going to die, anyway!" Nope. They charge that bitch with murder. Just like they charged this bitch with murder.

Bullshit. His paranoia during the entire episode would suggest otherwise.

It's not paranoia when they are really out to get you. Wow, you mean he was scared when a cop started choking him to death over a PETTY OFFENSE.

You’re not that stupid as to believe that just because he lived with the heart condition “for some time” that it means he couldn’t have had a heart attack that day.

The thing was, he only had a heart attack because some fucking Nazi was choking him to death.

How should white cops handle blacks committing crimes, after all we’ve learned? Should they turn a blind eye and walk away? Forget white cops, cops in general regardless of race (including Black cops) are doing the same thing…. Staying away from crimes in Black neighborhoods.

Is that what you want?

Actually, what I want is cops to learn how to de-escalate situations, not escalate them.

Floyd didn't rob anyone that day. He didn't murder anyone. He didn't rape anyone.

He used a fake $20.00 to buy some smokes. Probably didn't even know it was a fake.

Actually, what I want is cops to learn how to de-escalate situations, not escalate them.

Floyd didn't rob anyone that day. He didn't murder anyone. He didn't rape anyone.

He used a fake $20.00 to buy some smokes. Probably didn't even know it was a fake.
Ok. Where else have cops escalated situations? Did they escalate Michael Brown in Ferguson when the gentle giant himself roughed up a brown immigrant and then went for the officer’s service revolver before the “hands up, don’t shoot” myth was born?

Libs romanticize the bad guys and vilify the good guys. Most of them are not even aware of how deep cultural Marxism is in their DNA.

Ok. Where else have cops escalated situations? Did they escalate Michael Brown in Ferguson when the gentle giant himself roughed up a brown immigrant and then went for the officer’s service revolver before the “hands up, don’t shoot” myth was born?

Um, yeah, actually, the cop DID escalate that situation. He took a petty shoplifting beef and turned it into shooting an unarmed kid.

When he shot the kid, the kid was 154 feet away from the cruiser where they had supposedly struggled for the gun.

14 witnesses said he had his hands up when he was shot.

Actually, they should have wrote him a summons, confiscated his car, and let him walk home.

He didn't commit a violent offense and he wasn't a threat to anyone.
Frankly the guy was far too wasted to allow the cops to write him a summons.
Do you seriously think the cops won't arrest a man who has passed out fake currency?

There was testimony by a major party who had thousands of autopsies to his credit who testified for the defense. And he stated in this case there was no homicide.

Um, yeah, actually, the cop DID escalate that situation. He took a petty shoplifting beef and turned it into shooting an unarmed kid.

When he shot the kid, the kid was 154 feet away from the cruiser where they had supposedly struggled for the gun.

No, he was with the police car when he shot Brown.

Wilson attempted to stop Brown, and both men had a physical altercation at the officer's SUV. Wilson then opened fire from his vehicle. Brown ran, turned around, and Wilson fired more shots, supposedly out of fear that Brown was charging at him. Brown died about 150 feet from Wilson's vehicle.Jan 27, 2016

Why was Michael Brown shot? - Vox​

Frankly the guy was far too wasted to allow the cops to write him a summons.
Do you seriously think the cops won't arrest a man who has passed out fake currency?

If he were white, he'd have never been arrested.

No, he was with the police car when he shot Brown.

Wilson attempted to stop Brown, and both men had a physical altercation at the officer's SUV. Wilson then opened fire from his vehicle. Brown ran, turned around, and Wilson fired more shots, supposedly out of fear that Brown was charging at him. Brown died about 150 feet from Wilson's vehicle.Jan 27, 2016

That's the point. They fought over the gun when Wilson tried to pull this kid into his car. The gun went off, wounding Brown. Brown ran away, and Wilson chased him. Brown turned around, put his hands up, and Wilson plugged six more rounds into him.

How is saying, "That use of force was excessive" is romanticizing a "bad guy", exactly?

APPROPRIATE FORCE. You don't shoot jaywalkers and you don't strangle people to death for passing a fake $20.00.
This is my impression of the event when Floyd died. Earlier at his car, Floyd began the chant "I can't breathe" Well what the hell prevented him from breathing at his own car?
Floyd was walked from his car to the police car that was across a street parked by a market. As he was put into the car, he was constantly resisting being arrested and held.
To the point he managed to resist to the point a cop opened the opposite door of the police car and try to restrain Floyd. Floyd though protesting was so powerful he managed to escape the police car on the opposite side of where he was forced into the car. In the street he kept fighting the cops. The cops saw how strong this man was and then held him down with a police hold. An expert testified that this was not a homicide at all.
Still a police officer is in prison. Denied his right to a fair trial.

If he were white, he'd have never been arrested.

That's the point. They fought over the gun when Wilson tried to pull this kid into his car. The gun went off, wounding Brown. Brown ran away, and Wilson chased him. Brown turned around, put his hands up, and Wilson plugged six more rounds into him.
Tell me why you try to make this about race? That cop had extensive experience with blacks. Why didn't he kill the other blacks he arrested?
Wilson did not try to pull him into the cop car. Anyway, cops routinely put suspects into the patrol car and investigate the entire event.

People also ask

Did Darren Wilson lose his job?

Wilson had been a police officer for six years in Ferguson and nearby Jennings. Wilson resigned from the Ferguson Police Department shortly after a grand jury decided not to indict him for the Brown shooting.Jan 27, 2016

Who is Darren Wilson, the officer who shot Michael Brown? - Vox​

Our Grand Kleagle has spoken....

Yeay, but funny, he had that heart condition for years and had taken drugs for years, but he died when some fascist put a knee to his neck. Funny that.

Funny he was saying he couldn’t breath before the knee.
Well, it's nice to be white and have privilege, isn't it?

Floyd’s drug use and heart condition had nothing to do with my skin color.
(not to mention health insurance) Not sure what your point here is.

He was a heart attack waiting to happen.
I don't. he had lived with those conditions for years.

Irrelevant. If one has a physical or genetic heart condition of plaque buildup in the arteries, if untreated, the buildup gets worse over time. It is not a static condition.

There’s no reason whatsoever to think he couldn’t have had a heart attack that day.
But here's the thing, when they catch an "Angel of Mercy" nurse smothering the patients at a hosptial, NOBODY says, "Well, they were sick and probably going to die, anyway!" Nope. They charge that bitch with murder. Just like they charged this bitch with murder.

Floyd was not smothered with a pillow.
It's not paranoia when they are really out to get you.

Nobody was “out to get” him.
Wow, you mean he was scared when a cop started choking him to death over a PETTY OFFENSE.

Irrelevant. He was scared before they took him from his vehicle.
The thing was, he only had a heart attack because some fucking Nazi was choking him to death.

Negative. You don’t know that.

Forum List

Back