Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Yes. But he did add neck compression later after people criticized his initial conclusions.
No he didn't you deplorable racist mutant. His report always concluded that Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdural, restraint and neck compression. It's the frigging title to the report and it hasn't changed since he initially uploaded it.

George Floyd’s autopsy report is not new, does not say he died of an overdose

CLAIM: A new autopsy report for George Floyd has been released in 2023, revealing he died from a drug overdose, not from the actions of arresting Minneapolis police officers.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Social media users are sharing a page from the 20-page autopsy report that was publicly released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office in full on June 3, 2020. It has not been changed since. While the page says he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system, and did not have “life-threatening injuries,” the full report concludes Floyd died from “cardiopulmonary arrest,” not an overdose.

Last edited:
This dumb racist Bingo Ghost of a Rider is mistaking the prosecutors initial charging document with the actual autopsy much like Floyd's family did. It's the reason they ordered their own autoposy but unlike them he has access to the full autopsy and years of hindsight. I've tried to explain this to him before but his racist psyche won't accept information that doesn't allow him to blame black victims for their own murders by other white racists. Here is an article about Chauvin's initial arrest that link's to the initial charging document which I will also link to here. The relevant portion is a paragraph that says the following.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner(ME) conducted Mr. Floyd's autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

This conclusion hasn't been changed in the final autopsy. There was no physical trauma caused by strangulation. There was constant subdural pressure that restricted the airway.

So putting our disagreement aside regarding what would be considered “incompetence”, you’re arguing that he was not objective and that he’s wrong about this being a homicide. You believe this despite the fact that you have no experience in pathology whatsoever. Correct?

His experience and knowledge is not at issue for me so it’s irrelevant to my point.

I’ll answer your question when you answer mine as to why you think this is relevant.
Someone who isn’t a medical expert arguing that the medical expert is wrong. This sounds intelligent to you? Who do you think is more likely to be correct?
Are you claiming that competent experts in their respective fields never make mistakes?

His knee was on his neck.
He plainly said, "I CAN'T BREATHE"

Before the knee was on his neck.
Any REASONABLE person would conclude he died from the knee on the neck.

Opinion.
It wasn't his job to shoot a young man 6 times when he had his hands up.

He didn’t have his hands up when he was shot.
The Forensic evidence was that he was dead,

That’s not forensic evidence, that’s circumstantial evidence.
A dozen lawyers help with the case, investigation and trial prep. Peters said the MPPOA expects to spend $1 million-plus on Chauvin’s case from the legal fund, which is paid into by officers throughout the state who belong to unions.

You said “millions”.
Awww... little baby doesn't like beign called out on his stupidity.

Well, it wasn’t.

No he didn't you deplorable racist mutant.

Yes, he did.
His report always concluded that Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdural, restraint and neck compression

No, it did not. Read the links in my post to Xchaos. His report initially did not include neck compression and is why his office received harassing and threatening phone calls and why the expert pathologist from D.C. confronted him about it.

It was after this that he added neck compression to the report.

Granted, this all may have taken place before he officially released the report which means the official released report always included neck compression.
But it doesn’t change the fact that he did not have “neck compression” in the pre-released report until confronted about it.
. It's the frigging title to the report and it hasn't changed since he initially uploaded it.

George Floyd’s autopsy report is not new, does not say he died of an overdose
This article doesn’t even address what we’re talking about here.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-george-floyd-autopsy-new-892530421961
CLAIM: A new autopsy report for George Floyd has been released in 2023, revealing he died from a drug overdose, not from the actions of arresting Minneapolis police officers.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Social media users are sharing a page from the 20-page autopsy report that was publicly released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office in full on June 3, 2020. It has not been changed since. While the page says he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system, and did not have “life-threatening injuries,” the full report concludes Floyd died from “cardiopulmonary arrest,” not an overdose.

Again, this is not relevant to the issue of the ME adding “neck compression” later.

This dumb racist Bingo Ghost of a Rider is mistaking the prosecutors initial charging document with the actual autopsy much like Floyd's family did.

This from the guy who excused the slaughter of innocent Israelis.
It's the reason they ordered their own autoposy

They ordered their own autopsy because they were fully intent on pinning Floyd’s death on the officer.

Floyd’s death may very well have been caused by Chauvin’s knee. I never directly disputed this, I only expressed opinions based on what I saw as bias and public and political pressure to hang a white officer for the death of a black man.

But, being the narrow minded race hustler you are, you only ever see two possibilites to any incident involving blacks and whites.
but unlike them he has access to the full autopsy and years of hindsight. I've tried to explain this to him before but his racist psyche won't accept information that doesn't allow him to blame black victims for their own murders by other white racists

I blame Floyd for being a drug addict and drug dealer, that’s it

Even if Chauvin’s knee killed him, I will not absolve Floyd of his own stupidity that likely contributed to his death.
. Here is an article about Chauvin's initial arrest that link's to the initial charging document which I will also link to here. The relevant portion is a paragraph that says the following.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner(ME) conducted Mr. Floyd's autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

This conclusion hasn't been changed in the final autopsy. There was no physical trauma caused by strangulation. There was constant subdural pressure that restricted the airway.
I know what the report says.

Are you claiming that competent experts in their respective fields never make mistakes?
No. I’m claiming that a competent medical expert is more likely to be correct compared to someone who has no medical experience and claims that the medical expert is wrong.

Yes, he did.

No, it did not. Read the links in my post to Xchaos. His report initially did not include neck compression and is why his office received harassing and threatening phone calls and why the expert pathologist from D.C. confronted him about it.

It was after this that he added neck compression to the report.

Granted, this all may have taken place before he officially released the report which means the official released report always included neck compression.
But it doesn’t change the fact that he did not have “neck compression” in the pre-released report until confronted about it.
Are you referring to the links in post #612? I read both of them. No where do any of those articles claim he changed his findings from any supposed pre-released report. There was no pre-released autopsy report you stupid racist Bingo. There was only the initial charging document that referenced the unfinished autopsy and a finding that no signs of strangulation from physical trauma were found.

Before the knee was on his neck.

Opinion.

He didn’t have his hands up when he was shot.

That’s not forensic evidence, that’s circumstantial evidence.

You said “millions”.

Well, it wasn’t.

His knee was not supposed to be on his neck.

Are you referring to the links in post #612?
Yes.

This from the article in the first link:

“Baker said his office received “hundreds” of calls, some harassing and threatening. Former Washington, D.C., medical examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell, who is an expert in in-custody deaths, also called Baker and was unhappy. Baker said the two talked about neck compression, and Mitchell also planned to publish a critical op-ed in The Washington Post. Baker said he considered Mitchell’s opinion and analysis before adding neck compression to his report.

I read both of them. No where do any of those articles claim he changed his findings from any supposed pre-released report.

See above.
There was no pre-released autopsy report you stupid racist Bingo.

See above dumbass.
There was only the initial charging document that referenced the unfinished autopsy and a finding that no signs of strangulation from physical trauma were found.
Incorrect.

Yes.

This from the article in the first link:

“Baker said his office received “hundreds” of calls, some harassing and threatening. Former Washington, D.C., medical examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell, who is an expert in in-custody deaths, also called Baker and was unhappy. Baker said the two talked about neck compression, and Mitchell also planned to publish a critical op-ed in The Washington Post. Baker said he considered Mitchell’s opinion and analysis before adding neck compression to his report.

See above.

See above dumbass.

Incorrect.
Where does it say he changed his report to include neck compression you dumb Bingo? He testified that public pressure and anger had nothing to do with his conclusions. He also testified that he'd never seen neck compression before and consulted Mitchell's opinion before making his report. It was Mitchell's expertise on neck compression that was relevant to his report not public pressure. You claim there is some pre report that doesn't include neck compression. Where is that?

Ok. So you think the medical expert is wrong about a conclusion that he never changed.
He DID change it. He added neck compression after external pressure.
He never changed his conclusion that this was a homicide. You believe he’s wrong about his conclusion that this was a homicide. You believe this, despite having no experience in pathology.

Forum List

Back