Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

The cuck, black thug is the loser, he's dead from stuffing his fat mouth with fentynal.
And you cuck whites payed out his family after we sent his murderer to prison. In the end as always, you lose. In this case cuck whites are two time losers. 😄

He's definitely a deviant of some kind.

Remember that rightwing Republican mayor who recently killed himself because he was outed in a red state for dressing as a woman?

K9Buck is definitely suffering from some sort of deep seated repression. Definitely.

Just remember to think of me the next time a bunch of black kids kill each other and know that I'm somewhere laughing my ass off!

11797063.gif

And you cuck whites payed out his family after we sent his murderer to prison. In the end as always, you lose. In this case cuck whites are two time losers. 😄
Georgie's dead, he lost. Probably not much of a loss to his family though.

The cuck, black thug is the loser, he's dead from stuffing his fat mouth with fentynal.
Fentanyl-learn to spell it. But that's not what killed him no matter how long racists repeat the lie. And Chauvin is going to sit in prison. A former cop.
Not a good position to be in.

The fact remains, the thug would be alive today if he hadn't tried to hang bad paper and stuffed his fat ass with drugs.
He'd be alive today if his murderer didn't murder him. Learn how to logic you stupid fuck. :lmao:

Forum List

Back