Murdough guilty all counts

let this be the last time someone murders someone they love like their own wife and child, let this be the last murder ever! no more killing! no more tragedies!

Let me show you my shocked face...

iu

"we may have a flawed criminal justice system, but this time it worked" - Alan Wilson, South Carolina AG

Any tears he may have shed were for being caught. If ever there was a prisoner who must be on suicide watch, he's one. He's fallen from having everything to having way less than nothing.
Why did he murder his own wife and son though? i don't get it. doesn't he know he's not above the law?

"South Carolina has shown the nation and the world how a prosecutorial process can work well", says the lead prosecutor

Why did he murder his own wife and son though? i don't get it. doesn't he know he's not above the law?
She was suing for divorce. All his fraud and stealing from his clients and partners would have come to light. My guess is that he murdered his maid too.

It would seem that his house of cards started to crumble when his kid killed that girl in the boating accident. Although it seems he had been stealing long before the crash.

The jury was only in deliberations for an hour... and they had lunch too.... lol

Forum List

Back