Murdough guilty all counts

Lots of people said the only evidence they had was that he was at the scene. Scary...

I can’t find the news account I read somewhere. So, I can’t link it. But is it true that the Judge found it necessary to remove a picture of defendant Murdaugh’s grandfather from a wall in the courthouse?

If so, why?
100% true! Removed before the trial.

In order to retain neutrality. Having the jury walk past a picture of the defendant's grandfather every day wouldn't look like the judge was neutral.

They would have needed to have me sequestered somewhere really nice for it to have taken me more than 5 minutes to deliberate on this one.

The other part of the evidence is that he swore over and over that he wasn't at the scene.
Yeah, that video of him at the murder scene, only minutes before they were killed settled it for anyone who may have had a smidgeon of doubt.

He needs to be on suicide watch. He's gone from being a god in that neck of the woods to way less than nothing.

They would have needed to have me sequestered somewhere really nice for it to have taken me more than 5 minutes to deliberate on this one.
They said they were finished in 45 minutes. That seems about right. They had to vote on all four counts and fill out forms for each.

100% true! Removed before the trial.

In order to retain neutrality. Having the jury walk past a picture of the defendant's grandfather every day wouldn't look like the judge was neutral.
Yeah. Before trial I understand the concern. And I have no problem with it.

jury first vote was 2 for innocent...1 just not sure...9 guilty....said they went over things and the 3 changed their votes to
guilty

Forum List

Back