Muscovite THUGS claim that one of the drones spotted over the Murmansk colony allegedly came from the direction of Norway (NATO)

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
By MASKAL 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 imperialist plague cancer : drones fly from Mars. It's impossible b made by Ukrainians!!!

uzjacyc70xj61.png

Muscovite THUGS claim that one of the drones spotted over the Murmansk colony allegedly came from the direction of Norway (NATO)

You know, always using the word “Muscovite” in all your threads really just comes off as weird and you’re probably not convincing anyone of anything by spamming this endlessly

I know what “Muscovite” means. Old timey word for Moscow
I DONT use Muscovy´s fake (stolen) names, why do you think its wrong ? In Polish (and in Belarusian, Turkish, Rumanian, ETC. ) literature people from Ukraine were called "Rusini" and those from Moscow "Moskale (Muscovites)".

Theft of millennia: how Muscovy rebranded itself as 'Russia'

'Decolonization of Moscow🇷🇺 empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Navalny and Dugin.

Last edited:
In Sweden we called russians moskoviter for a long time...
K.

But you’re on an American message board, presumably trying to convince mostly American posters about your views on Russia

Take it from an American, it isn’t working

Forum List

Back