ABC moderators slammed for their pathetic bias.

I wish I had a freeze frame of the look in David Muir's eyes, the eleventh time that trump spoke over, and interrupted him.

No they weren't. And he didn't break even. He got his ass kicked. It was a disaster for him.

Keep thinking that if it makes your crafted worldview function for you.

It's sad how leftists lie to others, it's pathetic how they lie to themselves.

Are those moderators voting for Trump or Harris?

The bias argument is belied by the fact that Trump had spoken for approximately 42 minutes and 52 seconds, while Harris spoke for about 37 minutes and 36 seconds. In other words Trump had a whopping 5 minutes more time than Kamala to make his case. The fact that he still could not make his case shows just how inept Trump was during the debate.

First, it's not a moderators job to call the candidate a liar, Simp.

Second, if you are going to to that do it for both. She lied constantly, but they only had "thank you" to say.
A debate is not the place to spout lies and conspiracy theories, feeb. :) It's a moderators job to keep the conversation on track.
He got called on it. Should have been happening up until now but no one had the backbone to stand up to this douchebag.

Until last night...:auiqs.jpg:

The bias argument is belied by the fact that Trump had spoken for approximately 42 minutes and 52 seconds, while Harris spoke for about 37 minutes and 36 seconds. In other words Trump had a whopping 5 minutes more time than Kamala to make his case. The fact that he still could not make his case shows just how inept Trump was during the debate.

Those extra minutes were spent debating the moderators, not Harris.

They performed their tasks as proxies well.

A debate is not the place to spout lies and conspiracy theories, feeb. :) It's a moderators job to keep the conversation on track.
He got called on it. Should have been happening up until now but no one had the backbone to stand up to this douchebag.

Kamala got a reach around from both moderators. Again who are they voting for in 2024?

No stupid, it isn't their role to try to be factcheckers. Especially when you only do it for one person.

Those extra minutes were spent debating the moderators, not Harris.

They performed their tasks as proxies well.
No, Trump was given extra time to respond to Harris. Harris was not given equal time to respond to Trump.

Keep thinking that if it makes your crafted worldview function for you.

It's sad how leftists lie to others, it's pathetic how they lie to themselves.

Are those moderators voting for Trump or Harris?
No one cares who the moderators are voting for.
I were Muir, I would have cut Trump's mic after he kept talking over him.
It's a debate. Not a contest to see what bullshit you can spew in the shortest amount of time.

No one cares who the moderators are voting for.
I were Muir, I would have cut Trump's mic after he kept talking over him.
It's a debate. Not a contest to see what bullshit you can spew in the shortest amount of time.

Bullshit.

You don't care because you know they are voting for Harris and were in the bag for Harris.

No one cares. Focus on your man's performance last night. It was worse than abysmal.
He should have been called out for his performance in June, but Biden did him a solid. :)

Plenty of people care, you just have to ignore it because for your worldview to work the moderators have to be fair and impartial.

Can you say with a straight face they were fair and impartial?

Oh, you can, because you can lie to yourself just as easily as you lie to anyone else.

Bullshit.

You don't care because you know they are voting for Harris and were in the bag for Harris.
I don't care who they are voting for. They called Trump out on his lies. It's about time.
All Trump had to do was show some self composure and stay on message and he could have salvaged the debate.

But it was beyond him.

Forum List

Back