Muslim Celebration Set for Dec 24

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Muslims-across-world-celebrate-Eid-al-Adha.jpg

UAR will celebrate the day as a special festival of Mohammed's birthday.

Wow. Will the One-Worlders and Progressives jump on this and force YOU to celebrate it?

My parents always have a party on the 24th. I hope the change it to the 23rd. I wouldn't to be inadvertently celebrating whatever this day is that I just found out about.

My parents always have a party on the 24th. I hope the change it to the 23rd. I wouldn't to be inadvertently celebrating whatever this day is that I just found out about.
Celebrating on the 24th is dumb. Christmas is the 25th.

Wow. Will the One-Worlders

Of course- the law has already been passed.

You are required to start celebrating today.

Check it out- its on WND.......

There is no such thing as the UAR.......it was dissolved back in 1961

And celebrating Muhammad's birthday is forbidden in most parts of the muslim world.

Just thought you'd wanna know. ..... :cool:

United Arab Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the UAR continued to exist in the perverted mind of Gamal Abdel Nasser until that Baathist pig died. Just thought you wanna know. The fake birthday of the rapist pig of arabia is a celebration for MUCH OF THE UMMAH

Wow. Will the One-Worlders and Progressives jump on this and force YOU to celebrate it?

Why does Longknife do this?

This photo is from the Conservative Tribune- a titled Muslims across the world celebrate Eid Al Adha.....which was on 9/24/15.

I think the better question is whether the RWNJ's are going to force us to believe the crap they post online.

sunni lied----MAWLID AL NABI is a big deal I am searching for MAWLID AL KANZEER recipes

sunni lied----MAWLID AL NABI is a big deal
As usual irosie is full of BS ..... :cuckoo:

Ruling on Celebrating the Birthday of the Prophet

Celebrating the occasion of the birthday of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is forbidden and is to be rejected for a number of reasons:

1. It is not part of the sunnah of the Messenger, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, or of the Caliphs who succeeded him. Since this is the case, then it is a forbidden innovation, because the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said, "I urge you to follow my sunnah and the way of the rightly-guided Caliphs after me; adhere to it and cling to it firmly. Beware of newly-invented things, for every newly-invented thing is an innovation (bid'ah) and every innovation is a going-astray."[Narrated by Ahmad, 4/126; at-Tirmidhi no. 2676]
    Celebrating the mawlid is an innovation introduced after the three best centuries in order to corrupt the religion of the Muslims. If a person does anything in order to draw closer to Allah which was not done by the Messenger, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, or enjoined by him, and was not done by the Caliphs who succeeded him, this action implies that he is accusing the Messenger of not explaining the religion to the people, and that he disbelieves in the words of Allah (interpretation of the meaning), "This day, I have perfected your religion for you." [Al-Qur'an 5:3] Because he is adding something extra and claiming that it is a part of the religion, but the Messenger, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, did not bring this.

2. Celebrating the birthday of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is an imitation of the Christians, because they celebrate the birth of the Messiah, peace be upon him. Imitating them is extremely haram. The hadith tells us that it is forbidden to imitate the kuffar, and we are commanded to differ from them. The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said, "Whoever imitates a people is one of them." [Narrated by Ahmad, 2/50; Abu Dawud, 4/314] And he said, "Be different from the mushrikin." [Narrated by Muslim, 1/222, no. 259] This is especially with regard to things that are the symbols or rituals of their religion.
  3. Besides being bid'ah and an imitation of the Christians, both of which are haram, celebrating the birthday of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is also a means that leads to exaggeration and excess in venerating him, which even goes as far as calling upon him (making du'a' to him) and seeking his help, instead of calling upon Allah, as happens now among many of those who observe the bid'ah of the mawlid, when they call upon the Messenger instead of Allah, and ask him for support, and sing qasidah(odes) of shirk praising him, like Qasidat al-Burdahetc.
    The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, forbade going to extremes in praising him, as he said, "Do not extol as the Christians extolled the son of Maryam. For I am just His slave, so say, the slave of Allah and His Messenger," [Narrated by al-Bukhari, 4/142, no. 3445; al-Fath, 6/551], i.e., do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians exaggerated in praising the Messiah and venerated him until they worshipped him instead of Allah. Allah forbade them to do that when he said (interpretation of the meaning), "O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" — and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him." [Al-Qur'an 4:171] Our Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, forbade us to exaggerate concerning him lest the same thing happen to us as happened to them, so he said, "Beware of exaggeration, for those who came before you were destroyed because of exaggeration."[Narrated by an-Nasa'i, 5/268; classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Sunan al-Nasa'i, no. 2863]

4. Observing the innovation of the Prophet's birthday opens the door to other kinds of bid'ahand being distracted by them from the sunnah. Hence you find that the innovators are very active when it comes to bid'ah and very lazy when it comes to the sunnah; they hate it and regard those who follow it as enemies, until their entire religion is innovated anniversaries and mawlids. They have split into various groups, each of which commemorates the anniversary of its Imam's birth, such as the births of al-Badawi, Ibn 'Arabi, al-Dasuqi and al-Shadhili. No sooner do they end the celebration of one birthday but they start the celebration of another. This results in exaggeration concerning these dead people and others, and in calling upon them instead of Allah, believing that they can bring benefit and cause harm, until they deviate from the religion of Allah and go back to the religion of the people of the jahiliyyah of whom Allah says (interpretation of the meaning), "And they worship besides Allah things that harm them not, nor profit them, and they say: 'These are our intercessors with Allah'," [Al-Qur'an 10:18] and "And those who take awliya' (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): 'We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah'." [Al-Qur'an 39:3]
Ruling on Celebrating the Birthday of the Prophet - SunnahOnline.com

Everybody with an ounce of gray matter knows that Jesus was born in summer.

The holiday on the 25th is nothing but an off-date celebration of a pagan rite of the equinox.

Why celebrate a murderous pedophile? Muslims just plain suck.

Everybody with an ounce of gray matter knows that Jesus was born in summer.

The holiday on the 25th is nothing but an off-date celebration of a pagan rite of the equinox.

Why did you claim what you claimed in the OP?

Celebrating on the 24th is dumb. Christmas is the 25th.

We celebrate it on the 25th as well. The party is on the 24th b/c that is when most of the members of our families can attended.

Celebrating the occasion of the birthday of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is forbidden and is to be rejected for a number of reasons:

• It is not part of the sunnah of the Messenger, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, or of the Caliphs who succeeded him. Since this is the case, then it is a forbidden innovation, because the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said, "I urge you to follow my sunnah and the way of the rightly-guided Caliphs after me; adhere to it and cling to it firmly. Beware of newly-invented things, for every newly-invented thing is an innovation (bid'ah) and every innovation is a going-astray."[Narrated by Ahmad, 4/126; at-Tirmidhi no. 2676]
      Celebrating the mawlid is an innovation introduced after the three best centuries in order to corrupt the religion of the Muslims. If a person does anything in order to draw closer to Allah which was not done by the Messenger, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, or enjoined by him, and was not done by the Caliphs who succeeded him, this action implies that he is accusing the Messenger of not explaining the religion to the people, and that he disbelieves in the words of Allah (interpretation of the meaning), "This day, I have perfected your religion for you." [Al-Qur'an 5:3] Because he is adding something extra and claiming that it is a part of the religion, but the Messenger, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, did not bring this.
    • Celebrating the birthday of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is an imitation of the Christians, because they celebrate the birth of the Messiah, peace be upon him. Imitating them is extremely haram. The hadith tells us that it is forbidden to imitate the kuffar, and we are commanded to differ from them. The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said, "Whoever imitates a people is one of them." [Narrated by Ahmad, 2/50; Abu Dawud, 4/314] And he said, "Be different from the mushrikin." [Narrated by Muslim, 1/222, no. 259] This is especially with regard to things that are the symbols or rituals of their religion.
    • Besides being bid'ah and an imitation of the Christians, both of which are haram, celebrating the birthday of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is also a means that leads to exaggeration and excess in venerating him, which even goes as far as calling upon him (making du'a' to him) and seeking his help, instead of calling upon Allah, as happens now among many of those who observe the bid'ah of the mawlid, when they call upon the Messenger instead of Allah, and ask him for support, and sing qasidah(odes) of shirk praising him, like Qasidat al-Burdahetc.
      The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, forbade going to extremes in praising him, as he said, "Do not extol as the Christians extolled the son of Maryam. For I am just His slave, so say, the slave of Allah and His Messenger," [Narrated by al-Bukhari, 4/142, no. 3445; al-Fath, 6/551], i.e., do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians exaggerated in praising the Messiah and venerated him until they worshipped him instead of Allah. Allah forbade them to do that when he said (interpretation of the meaning), "O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" — and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him." [Al-Qur'an 4:171] Our Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, forbade us to exaggerate concerning him lest the same thing happen to us as happened to them, so he said, "Beware of exaggeration, for those who came before you were destroyed because of exaggeration."[Narrated by an-Nasa'i, 5/268; classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Sunan al-Nasa'i, no. 2863]
    • Observing the innovation of the Prophet's birthday opens the door to other kinds of bid'ahand being distracted by them from the sunnah. Hence you find that the innovators are very active when it comes to bid'ah and very lazy when it comes to the sunnah; they hate it and regard those who follow it as enemies, until their entire religion is innovated anniversaries and mawlids. They have split into various groups, each of which commemorates the anniversary of its Imam's birth, such as the births of al-Badawi, Ibn 'Arabi, al-Dasuqi and al-Shadhili. No sooner do they end the celebration of one birthday but they start the celebration of another. This results in exaggeration concerning these dead people and others, and in calling upon them instead of Allah, believing that they can bring benefit and cause harm, until they deviate from the religion of Allah and go back to the religion of the people of the jahiliyyah of whom Allah says (interpretation of the meaning), "And they worship besides Allah things that harm them not, nor profit them, and they say: 'These are our intercessors with Allah'," [Al-Qur'an 10:18] and "And those who take awliya' (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): 'We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah'." [Al-Qur'an 39:3]

Regardless how one may feel about this matter, the fact remains that Mawlid an-Nabi is now listed among the public holidays of nearly every country around the Muslim world. Along with the two Eids, this holiday is now widely celebrated by Muslims of different sectarian and tariqa backgrounds.
Mawlid an-Nabi: Celebrating Prophet Muhammad's (s) Birthday

• It is not part of the sunnah of the Messenger, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, or of the Caliphs who succeeded him. Since this is the case, then it is a forbidden innovation, because the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said, "I urge you to follow my sunnah and the way of the rightly-guided Caliphs after me; adhere to it and cling to it firmly. Beware of newly-invented things, for every newly-invented thing is an innovation (bid'ah) and every innovation is a going-astray."[Narrated by Ahmad, 4/126; at-Tirmidhi no. 2676]
    • Celebrating the birthday of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is an imitation of the Christians, because they celebrate the birth of the Messiah, peace be upon him. Imitating them is extremely haram. The hadith tells us that it is forbidden to imitate the kuffar, and we are commanded to differ from them. The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said, "Whoever imitates a people is one of them." [Narrated by Ahmad, 2/50; Abu Dawud, 4/314] And he said, "Be different from the mushrikin." [Narrated by Muslim, 1/222, no. 259] This is especially with regard to things that are the symbols or rituals of their religion.
    • Besides being bid'ah and an imitation of the Christians, both of which are haram, celebrating the birthday of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is also a means that leads to exaggeration and excess in venerating him, which even goes as far as calling upon him (making du'a' to him) and seeking his help, instead of calling upon Allah, as happens now among many of those who observe the bid'ah of the mawlid, when they call upon the Messenger instead of Allah, and ask him for support, and sing qasidah(odes) of shirk praising him, like Qasidat al-Burdahetc.
    • Observing the innovation of the Prophet's birthday opens the door to other kinds of bid'ahand being distracted by them from the sunnah. Hence you find that the innovators are very active when it comes to bid'ah and very lazy when it comes to the sunnah; they hate it and regard those who follow it as enemies, until their entire religion is innovated anniversaries and mawlids. They have split into various groups, each of which commemorates the anniversary of its Imam's birth, such as the births of al-Badawi, Ibn 'Arabi, al-Dasuqi and al-Shadhili. No sooner do they end the celebration of one birthday but they start the celebration of another. This results in exaggeration concerning these dead people and others, and in calling upon them instead of Allah, believing that they can bring benefit and cause harm, until they deviate from the religion of Allah and go back to the religion of the people of the jahiliyyah of whom Allah says (interpretation of the meaning), "And they worship besides Allah things that harm them not, nor profit them, and they say: 'These are our intercessors with Allah'," [Al-Qur'an 10:18] and "And those who take awliya' (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): 'We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah'." [Al-Qur'an 39:3]

Regardless how one may feel about this matter, the fact remains that Mawlid an-Nabi is now listed among the public holidays of nearly every country around the Muslim world. Along with the two Eids, this holiday is now widely celebrated by Muslims of different sectarian and tariqa backgrounds.
Mawlid an-Nabi: Celebrating Prophet Muhammad's (s) Birthday

I am still looking for MAWLID recipes something about dates so far

Believe what you want.

But I've attended many mosques and never saw it celebrated in any of them. ..... :cool:

Now I understand your confusion on the subject.

You are getting your information off of a Sufi site.

Sufi's at most make up maybe 1% of muslims in the Islamic world.

And many Sufi groups are involved in practices forbidden by the vast majority of muslims. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back