Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons..

I am blessed to live in a nation where people like you are in the minority :)

THIS wasn't you?
That was her. And... You would have to be a pretty big idiot to suggest that means "that most Americans do not understand we have a Nuclear option and we would use it if needed."

Sounds like to me you want to be a victim. Well... If you want to be you can. I can't stop you. But I'll happily call you an idiot for doing it.

I absolutely promise you... You are going to absolutely hate my guts if you don't address what was said. I troll trolls... It's what I do when intelligent conversation isn't happening.

THIS wasn't you?
That was her. And... You would have to be a pretty big idiot to suggest that means "that most Americans do not understand we have a Nuclear option and we would use it if needed."

Sounds like to me you want to be a victim. Well... If you want to be you can. I can't stop you. But I'll happily call you an idiot for doing it.

I absolutely promise you... You are going to absolutely hate my guts if you don't address what was said. I troll trolls... It's what I do when intelligent conversation isn't happening.

Calm down before you blow an O ring.. No one is afraid of you here.. Why should they be? Get over yourself and answer the fucking question already.

What do you assume I mean by "people like you"? She thinks I mean conservatives, but she's an idiot so that's no suprise.....

I don't know about it being a 'supise' but just who are you referring to then?
Bigots... She was calling you a fuck'n bigot. Now I understand how you didn't get it the first time... But she explained it in the next post.

So the majority of the United States is comprised of BIGOTS????

THIS wasn't you?

Calm down before you blow an O ring.. No one is afraid of you here..
Where the fuck did that come from? Hate = Fear? What the hell are you going on about?

Why should they be? Get over yourself and answer the fucking question already.
Which question? The one already answered?

THIS wasn't you?

What do you assume I mean by "people like you"? She thinks I mean conservatives, but she's an idiot so that's no suprise.....

You specifically responded to a post that stated we have a war machine and a Nuclear response, all she said was if pushed to the right point we will use them. YOU are either to stupid to understand her point or lying, which is it?

I don't know about it being a 'supise' but just who are you referring to then?
Bigots... She was calling you a fuck'n bigot. Now I understand how you didn't get it the first time... But she explained it in the next post.

These new age leftist hate freedom of speech or anything insensitive. I say fuck em.

If they want to silence me they're going to have to do it themselves. :mad:

Last edited:

THIS wasn't you?

Shall I report you for threatening to violate board rules?

These new age leftist hate freedom of speech or anything insensitive. I say fuck em.

If they want to silence me they're going to have to do it themselves. :mad:
Oh no... I'm assuming you are putting me in there with the "leftist" there. I'm not against free speech at all. I actually use it liberally when I disagree with people. If you can't handle that I would suggest you are what you claim others to be.

THIS wasn't you?

Feel free. What rules did I break?

Edit: You know... I wasn't sure just how spot on I was about you wanting to be a victim... But this certainly helps prove that point.

Last edited:
pastor-terry-jones-burned-koran-march-20-2011-and-was-burned-in-effigy-in-pakistan-later.jpg

Fair is fair, right?:eusa_boohoo:

Yep. I laughed when I read the thread title. Like we give a damn what those guys do. if they would stop trying to kill everyone we could easily just about forget that they even existed.

You are not allowed to make threats against other posters, that would include the threat to follow them from thread to thread and troll them.

Further my original point stands, Amy responded to a post where Lady stated we have a war machine and a Nuclear response and if pushed correctly will use them. Pretty simple concept even for retards to understand.

Muslims believe that since they would riot if the koran was burned, Christians would riot if the Bible were burned. They have moral equivalincy. Especially if the person hasn't been here, they do not really understand our absence of laws against blasphemy. Christians don't really care very much if the Bible is burned. They might speak out against the symbolism, but in fact, and in reality, someone could use the Bible to toast marshmallows.

If Christians care one wit of what's in the Bible, they would follow it's teachings and love their enemies, pray for them that use them, forgive them for their sins and leave vengence to God.

Which part of that says I can't be offensive to my enemies? I seem to recall Jesus calling people whitewashed tombs, among other things. Being a Christian does not mean I cannot speak up when I am attacked.

Disgusting.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons.. NO President ever wants to use that option but it's there.. instead of vomiting, you should be thanking God that we still have a deterence if the need ever comes.
I'm hardly a pacifist. And I agree with her. (((Although it may be for different reasons)))

Why do you think religious zealots hell bent on destruction wants to destroy us?

Because people like you are showing them that threatening us gives them an advantage?

You are not allowed to make threats against other posters, that would include the threat to follow them from thread to thread and troll them.
I didn't threaten to troll them from thread to thread. I said I troll trolls. If they aren't trolling then how would I troll them?

Edit: You do whatever you feel you need to do. I would suggest however that the Mods are smarter than you are and have a grasp of what is going on here. I have had issues with some policies of this place in the past, however I seriously don't think the staff is outright as stupid as you seem to think they are /edit

Further my original point stands, Amy responded to a post where Lady stated we have a war machine and a Nuclear response and if pushed correctly will use them. Pretty simple concept even for retards to understand.
And yet you don't understand. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back