Muslim Event Calling for Limiting Freedom of Speech

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
image.JPG

Obama’s Religious Freedom Appointee Involved in Muslim Event Calling for Limiting Freedom of Speech

March 26, 2013
By Elizabeth Harrington

(CNSNews.com) – America’s free-speech model is in desperate need of an update, says an American-Muslim human rights activist who recently spoke at an event linked to an Obama administration appointee.

Dr. Qasim Rashid argued that cyber-bullying laws could be used to limit freedom of expression – such as the burning of Korans -- in war time:

Rashid began his remarks by personally thanking Dr. Azizah al-Hibri, appointed by President Barack Obama to the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) in June 2011. Al-Hibri founded Karamah, a group devoted to the rights of Muslim women, and it was this group that invited Rashid to speak.

“I do want to start by thanking Karamah,” Rashid said. “I was fortunate enough to have several constitutional scholars look at this paper and provide feedback. Dr. al-Hibri, of course…”

The topic of the March 19 event at Howard University was titled, “The Limits of Free Speech in a Global Era: Does America’s Free Speech Model Endanger Muslim Americans?”

“Our understanding of free speech today is not some long-held 227- or 235-year understanding,” said Rashid, a member of the Muslim Writers Guild of America, who presented a paper titled “In Harm’s Way: The Desperate Need to Update America’s Current Free Speech Model.”

“My argument is that we already have legislation, right?” he said. “I mean, we already have a cyber-bullying policy in all 50 states that even without the threat of violence – even without violence occurring, we're already holding individuals responsible for this intentional infliction of harm on others.”

“So I think that legislation's already there,” Rashid said. “It's just more a question of how is it going to be applied.”

According to the Cyber-bullying Research Center, 49 states have bullying statutes and 16 states have cyber-bullying laws, which can prosecute individuals for electronic bullying.

According to the Investigative Project on Terrorism, Dr. al-Hibri sat on the National Advisory Board of the American Muslim Council (AMC) from 1991 to 1998 with AMC Executive Director Abdurahman Alamoudi. Alamoudi was later sentenced to 23 years in prison after pleading guilty to terrorism charges for his involvement in an assassination plot of then- Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah.

Obama?s Religious Freedom Appointee Involved in Muslim Event Calling for Limiting Freedom of Speech | CNS News

qrc-20081.png

Dr. Qasim Rashid​

Does this person also seek to stop Muslims from burning the American flag? That is still done on a regular basis, yet they only want to stop people from burning Korans or insulting Islam. Meanwhile, Christianity is bashed constantly and that is okay.

Being offended by opposing views and being bullied are two different things, but it seems we are supposed to consider even the slightest offense towards Muslims as bullying. They will still burn our flag and disrespect other religions.

No way should this country bend over for any one group. We have freedom of speech and we don't force people to stay here if they find our customs and constitution objectionable.

This guy is another great example of the radicals that Obama has surrounded himself with in the White House. It's people like this who influence policy and we should be greatly concerned.

Last edited:
mb.jpg

The Islamist Ties of ‘Religions for Peace USA’

July 17, 2013 By Ryan Mauro

Religions for Peace USA (RFPUSA), which says it is “the largest and most broadly-based representative multi-religious forum in the United States,” is holding a webinar on July 25 titled, “What You Can Learn from the Fight to End Islamophobia.” The group is yet another coalition of Islamists and their non-Muslim political allies. And, as usual, it is tarring the Islamists’ opponents as “Islamophobes.”

The webinar is being jointly held with the American Center for Outreach, a Tennessee Muslim group that will use the event to highlight its “successful challenge to the nation’s most vehemently anti-Muslim legislation in 2011.”

The seminar is being promoted by the Shoulder-to-Shoulder Campaign, another interfaith bloc allied with the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity. You’ll notice a lot of cross-pollination if you look at the leadership of RFPUSA, Shoulder-to-Shoulder and ISNA’s declared “interfaith partners.”

Naeem Baig, President of the Islamic Circle of North America, sits on RFPUSA’s Council of Presidents and Executive Council. A 1991 U.S. Muslim Brotherhood memo identifies ICNA as one of its fronts as part of its “kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within.” The memo instructs its members to use “the art of ‘coalitions,’ the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

RFPUSA claims to be “the largest and most broadly-based representative multi-religious forum in the United States.” The U.S. Muslim Brotherhood’s directive to “possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’” is being followed.

The Islamist Ties of ?Religions for Peace USA? | FrontPage Magazine

Well you all know that we must put an end to shit talking, and cyber bullying is the first step .............P:.............. we can't have the sheeples children learning how to stand up to bullying, this would be bad ......... now and especially in future generations.
Eg.
Lets say you son is all grown up and just finished his shift working in the Gulags, as he drags his ass to the planks to get some sleep, one of guards tells him to literally .......... SUCK HIS PENIS.
Now your son will remember his experiences in dealing with bullies and does the terrible following:
1. He upper-cuts the guard in his nut sack, takes his whip away and publicly hangs him with it.
2. The other American Citizens follow suit.
3. He starts an uprising and takes control of the Gulags.
4. American citizens start acquiring weapons & firearms again.
last but not least ............
5. They start voting

Now the United States of America is back to square 1
............... this would be bad.

We need blacks to help themselves and get off the plantation and the force fed "slavery" mentality.

We need Muslims to stand up and clarify their self-defense clauses of the Qaran, and put down the terrorists that prevent it and spread misinformation and fear in the hearts of Non-Muslims.

And Jews (I am Jewish), you need to put the Zionists down, especially the big banks, before is too is prevented into a second coming of the Holocaust towards us. Embrace Hasidic Judaism, the true way to worship God as Jew.

We need blacks to help themselves and get off the plantation and the force fed "slavery" mentality.

We need Muslims to stand up and clarify their self-defense clauses of the Qaran, and put down the terrorists that prevent it and spread misinformation and fear in the hearts of Non-Muslims.

And Jews (I am Jewish), you need to put the Zionists down, especially the big banks, before is too is prevented into a second coming of the Holocaust towards us. Embrace Hasidic Judaism, the true way to worship God as Jew.

The VAST majority of Hasidim are ardent Zionists.

With friends like you, who needs enemas.

With friends like you, who needs enemas.

??????????

I'm serious. If Jews don't' stand up and overthrow and/or expose the 0.01% of Jews that are making us look bad, we're all going to be "guilty by association" just like in Nazi Germany and get Holocausted again. When the dollar crashes, Jews will have to go into hiding, unless we act --- NOW.

Not Zionist in the way in which you normally think. That goes to show your lack of knowledge concerning the SUBTLY of Zionist sects and denominations of Judaism.

Here is a book on Amazon you can order to understand many of the subtleties and perversions of Judaism, while remaining a generally neutral text towards other denominations.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/019710049X[/ame]

Here's a simple wikipedia entry, because I'd rather not write you 600 page book:

While ideologically opposed to Zionism, the moderate groups of Ger, Vizhnitz, Belz and Klausenberg do vote in the Israeli elections and accept Israeli government funding. Ger and Belz are two of the most influential movements behind the Israeli political party Agudat Yisrael, which together with the Lithuanian Degel HaTorah, forms the United Torah Judaism party. Prominent Gerrer rabbi, Yitzhak-Meir Levin, was a signatory to the Israeli Declaration of Independence. He also served as Minister of Welfare, though today members of Agudat Israel prefer to serve as Deputy Ministers, or in Knesset Committees. These groups do not observe any days associated with the state and neither do they recite the Prayer for the State of Israel.

Yes, we believe in returning to Israel, and bring about the Messiah, but we certainly are not happy with genociding Palestinians, and we are opposed to the legalistic and secular hijack of Judaism.

Don't make such DEFINITIVE comments on a subject you know nothing about --- you probably didn't know of the term "Hasidism" until a few hours ago.

Do you know the difference between militant Zionists, spiritual Zionists, secular Zionists, legal Zionists, Christian Zionists ... etc ? The manner in which I used Zionism was akin to the Militant and Usury (conquest through force and banking) types.

Last edited:
Yanno.........................I've served in the U.S. Navy from 1982 until 2002, and have the thought that everyone should be able to speak their mind.

If you want to burn a U.S. flag? Fine..................go ahead...................I spent almost all of my adulthood to allow you that right. Only problem is, if you do it in front of me, I also have the right of free speech and have the right to tell you how you are wrong.

You want to preach Islam? Go ahead.............this is a free country, and that means not only that you can say what you want (freedom of speech) but we also don't decry other religions, because not only does this country have freedom of speech, but we also have freedom of religion.

But....................don't force your views of religion, or how I should act on me, unless it has a negative impact on the community.

I know what I believe, and none of it is Christian or Islamic.

I believe in a God, and I believe that He wants us all to get along.

Jesus didn't segregate, so why should I?

Especially when I'm His little brother.

Not Zionist in the way in which you normally think. That goes to show your lack of knowledge concerning the SUBTLY of Zionist sects and denominations of Judaism.

Here is a book on Amazon you can order to understand many of the subtleties and perversions of Judaism, while remaining a generally neutral text towards other denominations.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/019710049X]Hasidism and the State of Israel (Littman Library of Jewish Civilization): Harry Rabinowicz: 9780197100493: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Here's a simple wikipedia entry, because I'd rather not write you 600 page book:

While ideologically opposed to Zionism, the moderate groups of Ger, Vizhnitz, Belz and Klausenberg do vote in the Israeli elections and accept Israeli government funding. Ger and Belz are two of the most influential movements behind the Israeli political party Agudat Yisrael, which together with the Lithuanian Degel HaTorah, forms the United Torah Judaism party. Prominent Gerrer rabbi, Yitzhak-Meir Levin, was a signatory to the Israeli Declaration of Independence. He also served as Minister of Welfare, though today members of Agudat Israel prefer to serve as Deputy Ministers, or in Knesset Committees. These groups do not observe any days associated with the state and neither do they recite the Prayer for the State of Israel.

Yes, we believe in returning to Israel, and bring about the Messiah, but we certainly are not happy with genociding Palestinians, and we are opposed to the legalistic and secular hijack of Judaism.

Don't make such DEFINITIVE comments on a subject you know nothing about --- you probably didn't know of the term "Hasidism" until a few hours ago.

Do you know the difference between militant Zionists, spiritual Zionists, secular Zionists, legal Zionists, Christian Zionists ... etc ? The manner in which I used Zionism was akin to the Militant and Usury (conquest through force and banking) types.

What dynasty are you a member of? I'm guessing that you're a Lubavicher, right?

Have you read what the Rebbe has said about political Zionism?

It may be hard for you to understand this, "American Jihad," but Islamists are considered as being ultraconservative.

Think about how American conservatives constantly call for insertion of Christian doctrines into public law.

It may be hard for you to understand this, "American Jihad," but Islamists are considered as being ultraconservative.

Think about how American conservatives constantly call for insertion of Christian doctrines into public law.

it may be hard for you to understand but Islamists are a socio-politico group that seeks for all to submit to Islam....while Christian voters only seek a civil democratic society.....that is the big difference between Islam and Christianity 'doctrine into public law'.....

it may be hard for you to understand but Islamists are a socio-politico group that seeks for all to submit to Islam....while Christian voters only seek a civil democratic society.....that is the big difference between Islam and Christianity 'doctrine into public law'.....

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back