Muslim Event Calling for Limiting Freedom of Speech

It may be hard for you to understand this, "American Jihad," but Islamists are considered as being ultraconservative.

Think about how American conservatives constantly call for insertion of Christian doctrines into public law.

it may be hard for you to understand but Islamists are a socio-politico group that seeks for all to submit to Islam....while Christian voters only seek a civil democratic society.....that is the big difference between Islam and Christianity 'doctrine into public law'.....

Bullshit.

do Christians want to make a law that prevents you from criticizing Christianity?.....of course not....free speech is a Western value that we all wish to keep...

however muslims want laws against the 'defamation of religion'.....pushed through the UN....to be imposed upon the U.S., the UK, and other western nations...

There are Jewish organizations that push teachers to disregard and stomp out any discussion of Holocaust denial.

so much for tolerance for opposing and controversial views.

and oh, by the way, please let us know when prayer in schools before classes begin or after classes end, becomes legal.

Freedom of Speech is protected until its religious speech. Then you have no rights.

it may be hard for you to understand but Islamists are a socio-politico group that seeks for all to submit to Islam....while Christian voters only seek a civil democratic society.....that is the big difference between Islam and Christianity 'doctrine into public law'.....

Bullshit.

do Christians want to make a law that prevents you from criticizing Christianity?.....of course not....free speech is a Western value that we all wish to keep...

however muslims want laws against the 'defamation of religion'.....pushed through the UN....to be imposed upon the U.S., the UK, and other western nations...

School prayer seems to be high on the list of U.S. christians--as well as teaching this so-called "creationism" bullshit that is culled from their Bible.

Also, the anti-choice "pro life" Catholic movement. That's theocracy at work.

Bullshit.

School prayer seems to be high on the list of U.S. christians--as well as teaching this so-called "creationism" bullshit that is culled from their Bible.

Also, the anti-choice "pro life" Catholic movement. That's theocracy at work.

yet that is not the establishment of theocracy.....prayer is simply one's religious expression and a pro-life position does not necessarily mean you are 'religious'...

the push for a law against the 'defamation of religion' is the actual establishment of theocracy because you are expressly forbidden your free speech rights.....you can't freely criticize a religion....this is in direct conflict with our Constitution.....and this is an anti-free speech law which they aim to become international law through the UN....

This is the reason I don't want these people here. I love freedom of speech and freedom to live free.

Islam is bad.

So that would be freedom to live free except if you're a Muslim?

Muslims come here, but not for our freedoms, as the Koran does not allow freedoms to women. Muslim women are oppressed even if they live in the land of the free. Their Sharia law trumps all other laws and constitutions and I am sure that they are offended on a daily basis seeing us infidel women driving, voting, speaking to anyone we want in public and wearing our own choice of clothing. Considering that they adhere strictly to Sharia law and they already have that in their home country, they are not here for freedom of speech, freedom of religion or any other freedom. They do not tolerate other religions. Since we know they aren't here for the things that make this country great, it would stand to reason that there is another reason for them spreading across the globe.

ICNA is part of the Muslim Brotherhood, who we know are associated with terrorists. Their stated mission is to destroy the Western civilization (us) from within and they will do that by pretending to want to reach out to us and be our friends. Naeem Naid is president of the Islamic Circle of North America and is on the council of RFPUSA. Obama is quite close to many who are part of organizations that are fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Being that they state what their objective is, namely a jihad against all non-Muslims, why should we trust them? I am puzzled that the administration and the left insist that we ignore what many Muslims tell us about their intentions. Are liberals claiming that Muslims lie about their goals? I know far lefties don't tolerate those that question them in any way, but I'm doing it anyway. Why the hell do liberals so staunchly stand up for Muslims, and only Muslims? Why bash Christians and embrace a religion that oppresses and abuses it's women? Is any liberal here smart enough to answer that without further bashing any other religion? Just state why you are so protective of a religion that oppresses women?

Last edited:
Yanno.........................I've served in the U.S. Navy from 1982 until 2002, and have the thought that everyone should be able to speak their mind.

If you want to burn a U.S. flag? Fine..................go ahead...................I spent almost all of my adulthood to allow you that right. Only problem is, if you do it in front of me, I also have the right of free speech and have the right to tell you how you are wrong.

You want to preach Islam? Go ahead.............this is a free country, and that means not only that you can say what you want (freedom of speech) but we also don't decry other religions, because not only does this country have freedom of speech, but we also have freedom of religion.

But....................don't force your views of religion, or how I should act on me, unless it has a negative impact on the community.

I know what I believe, and none of it is Christian or Islamic.

I believe in a God, and I believe that He wants us all to get along.

Jesus didn't segregate, so why should I?

Especially when I'm His little brother.

Well said.

There are Jewish organizations that push teachers to disregard and stomp out any discussion of Holocaust denial.

so much for tolerance for opposing and controversial views.

and oh, by the way, please let us know when prayer in schools before classes begin or after classes end, becomes legal.

Freedom of Speech is protected until its religious speech. Then you have no rights.

Nobody is stopping you from praying in school, dude. They are only stopping you from cramming your prayer down everyone's throat!

Well you all know that we must put an end to shit talking, and cyber bullying is the first step .............P:.............. we can't have the sheeples children learning how to stand up to bullying, this would be bad ......... now and especially in future generations.
Eg.
Lets say you son is all grown up and just finished his shift working in the Gulags, as he drags his ass to the planks to get some sleep, one of guards tells him to literally .......... SUCK HIS PENIS.
Now your son will remember his experiences in dealing with bullies and does the terrible following:
1. He upper-cuts the guard in his nut sack, takes his whip away and publicly hangs him with it.
2. The other American Citizens follow suit.
3. He starts an uprising and takes control of the Gulags.
4. American citizens start acquiring weapons & firearms again.
last but not least ............
5. They start voting

Now the United States of America is back to square 1
............... this would be bad.

As I'm reading this, I can't help but compare this to one big steaming pile of shit.

we must put an end to shit talking, and cyber bullying is the first step

Who is the "WE" that you are referring to? Is it the corrupt, ego-manical, wants world domination "Bilderberg Group" that you list by your avatar? It's a call for more control, because you mother-fuckers detest freedom, I know.

So are there plans to take away freedom of speech? Whether you like it or not, the "shit talking" that you are referring to, every person has that right and freedom to talk and express themselves as they see fit.

we can't have the sheeples children learning how to stand up to bullying, this would be bad ......... now and especially in future generations.

Exactly, how would it be bad? Is it really that bad to where it might put a damper on plans for more control?

Sounds like you would rather have children live in fear of the bullies, right? That fear would be used as a conditioning tool throughout childhood and into adulthood. When that person reaches adulthood, they would be able display unconditional obediance, to whom exerted authority over them, right? Kinda sounds fuck up

There is not a goddamn thing wrong with teaching children to stand up to bullying, you stupid jack-ass.

I know you Bilderbergs love to control everything and anything, after all your sig just screams for more control. "Guns are bad, they must be banned then confiscated from the general public".
:fu::fu::fu:

Last edited:
So what he basically saying is, islam is going to rape all my fundamental human rights in as islamic country, will make me live a lie for whole my life, will oppress me, will beat me up, shit on me, and when I finally make it out of the shit hole into a western society, I will still not going to have the right to speak my mind about islam? Will not have the right to throw up all the disgust islam filled me in with?

You know what Qasim, YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!

This is not one of your islam shit holes, this is USA, so SUCK IT UP BITCH!!!

I have no tolerance for zero tolerance - fuck islam!

Really? You have no tolerance for zero tolerance? If so, then why blanket the whole of a religion because of the radicals that are in it?

You should also say fuck Christianity, as well as any other religion that has radicals in it as well.

You'd be better off saying "fuck all the radicals".

Really? You have no tolerance for zero tolerance? If so, then why blanket the whole of a religion because of the radicals that are in it?

You should also say fuck Christianity, as well as any other religion that has radicals in it as well.

Everyone who believes the koran is a radical!

This is the reason I don't want these people here. I love freedom of speech and freedom to live free.

Islam is bad.

Muslims come here, but not for our freedoms, as the Koran does not allow freedoms to women. Muslim women are oppressed even if they live in the land of the free. Their Sharia law trumps all other laws and constitutions and I am sure that they are offended on a daily basis seeing us infidel women driving, voting, speaking to anyone we want in public and wearing our own choice of clothing. Considering that they adhere strictly to Sharia law and they already have that in their home country, they are not here for freedom of speech, freedom of religion or any other freedom. They do not tolerate other religions. Since we know they aren't here for the things that make this country great, it would stand to reason that there is another reason for them spreading across the globe.

ICNA is part of the Muslim Brotherhood, who we know are associated with terrorists. Their stated mission is to destroy the Western civilization (us) from within and they will do that by pretending to want to reach out to us and be our friends. Naeem Naid is president of the Islamic Circle of North America and is on the council of RFPUSA. Obama is quite close to many who are part of organizations that are fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Being that they state what their objective is, namely a jihad against all non-Muslims, why should we trust them? I am puzzled that the administration and the left insist that we ignore what many Muslims tell us about their intentions. Are liberals claiming that Muslims lie about their goals? I know far lefties don't tolerate those that question them in any way, but I'm doing it anyway. Why the hell do liberals so staunchly stand up for Muslims, and only Muslims? Why bash Christians and embrace a religion that oppresses and abuses it's women? Is any liberal here smart enough to answer that without further bashing any other religion? Just state why you are so protective of a religion that oppresses women?

why do liberals trust and support Muslims....? because they are using them to attack and undermine our Constitution and laws....this attack on free speech by limiting what you can say about a religion is a great example....

Statism and Islam are quite similar......both are limiting top-down forms of government which are the antithesis of our American form of government.....both limit individual freedom.....they both make demands followed up by force....i think each believes they will be the ultimate winner...

on the other hand...modern Christianity supports the ideals of freedom and responsibility of the INDIVIDUAL......and this works hand-in-hand with our free representative democracy and our Constitution.....so Christianity is the common enemy of both Statism and Islam...

why do liberals trust and support Muslims....? because they are using them to attack and undermine our Constitution and laws....this attack on free speech by limiting what you can say about a religion is a great example....

Statism and Islam are quite similar......both are limiting top-down forms of government which are the antithesis of our American form of government.....both limit individual freedom.....they both make demands followed up by force....i think each believes they will be the ultimate winner...

on the other hand...modern Christianity supports the ideals of freedom and responsibility of the INDIVIDUAL......and this works hand-in-hand with our free representative democracy and our Constitution.....so Christianity is the common enemy of both Statism and Islam...

"If" islam took over America the liberals/lgbt/atheist would be the first to get whacked. Islam will use them and when they're done they will be expendable. The rest will be ok as long as they pay the Jizya. When will a liberal learn he backed the wrong side, when his head gets lopped off rolling around on the ground looks up and sees his headless body and thinks ^&&^$^%&8...:(

Everyone who believes the koran is a radical!

Actually, most people that believe the Bible (as in Christians, whatever their ilk) believe are radicals as well.

Islam states that you must believe the words of the prophet Mohammed, and should follow them blindly.

Christianity states that you must believe the words of the Christ, and should follow them blindly as well.

Quick question...............should you follow anything blindly?

I mean......................the Muslims have managed to screw up the teachings of Mohammed.

And....................the Christians have managed to screw up the teachings of Christ.

Sorry.................but show me a true conservative who follows the teachings of Christ (which they seem to tout on a regular basis).

Never seen one.....................why? Because most of them preach the gospel of greed.

These Islamic cock suckers aren't going to silence me. I stand for freedom!

Really? You stand for freedom?

How do you feel about Buddhists?

How about Hindus?

Taoists perhaps?

Those Islamic cock suckers might not silence you, but I can guarantee the Christian pole smokers will.

Suggestion...
How about they call for a cutback on the Jihad thing.
You know take a break from cutting peoples heads off...

And maybe take this into consideration....
Pressure cooker bombs.... stop those completely.

And use ugly Muslims only in the future.
This guy on the cover of Rolling Stone....many a young teenage girl and all the bow wow Rachel Maddow type liberal chicks are just going nuts under the covers...If you get my meaning.

Leave the free speech thing alone.

Forum List

Back