Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Sorry that restraining order prohibits you from reading links. From that link you can't read:

>> Usama said the police asked Kwik Shop employees for video footage of the incident, but they refused because their manager wasn’t present. Wichita police Lt. Jeff Gilmore said police hope to obtain video from the store by late Monday morning.

Given the nature of the allegations, Gilmore said, “We’re getting right on it.” <<

Won't matter. We'll post it, you brainwashed automatons will watch it and then turn around and deny that it exists.

happened --- ..................... over the weekend. I'm assuming that evidence will hit the press by noon tomorrow then. RIGHT POGO??

You're appointed to go fetch all this,.. And the THOUSANDS of other "reports" that hit the InterWebby with no evidence.

Bull SHIT. Do I look like the Witchita police?

Rules of assertion have not changed overnight --- all you deniers crying "hoax" have the burden of proof to demonstrate that that's what it is. So you just appointed yourselves.

Reap what you sow.

Nope Pope... In the real world --- you ASSERT a news item (or support it) ---- and it becomes YOUR responsibility to provide evidence to support. Otherwise the Onion becomes as acceptable as Reuters..

And BTW ---- I distinctly remember you denying reports of "the knock-out game" and blaming that on "Faux News". You remember when YOU were the skeptic??? Trust me -- it happened.

Happens to everyone who sees a story with no back-up evidence -- maybe even you...

So this is just the white power version of "the knock-out game" --- you gonna be consistent in your skepticism??

Can you read the fucking English language, or not?

Thread title:
Muslim Student At Wichita State Reports Attack By Man Shouting Trump Trump Trump

Now what the fuck is the verb in that sentence?

"Reports"

Do the fucking math, stupid.

We don't dispute he reported it.

We're saying it's another hoax.

It reeks of one. The plot sounds like a bad junior high school joke.

Fine. THEN PROVE THAT.

Whether the incident occurred or not isn't the issue.

The issue is the knee-jerk manner in with most on the right deny the incident took place, that it was a 'hoax,' consistent with the bigotry and hate common to most conservatives.

So according to Pogo.....a liberal can say anything happened...any wild story...and burden is on US to proof it DIDNT??? Ha.

It's not my thread, but all the OP says is that the guy reported it.

Which he did. And there's not a damn thing you can do about that, stomp your feet and wail all you like, the story's not going away.

Perhaps you'd care to explain why it's so important to you that this not have happened. Was that you on the bike?

The issue is the knee-jerk manner in with most on the right deny the incident took place, that it was a 'hoax,' consistent with the bigotry and hate common to most conservatives.

With SO MANY past incidents of racial hoaxes....why would we believe it???

Why would the left immediately assume it's true?

What we have is some dude saying something happened with absolutely no proof.

That's it???

So according to Pogo.....a liberal can say anything happened...any wild story...and burden is on US to proof it DIDNT??? Ha.

It's not my thread, but all the OP says is that the guy reported it.

Which he did. And there's not a damn thing you can do about that, stomp your feet and wail all you like, the story's not going away.

Perhaps you'd care to explain why it's so important to you that this not have happened. Was that you on the bike?

Foot stomping?? I'm laughing. You guys will believe ANYTHING.

Sounds like one of their little stories. Did the Kwik Stop have a camera?

Sorry that restraining order prohibits you from reading links. From that link you can't read:

>> Usama said the police asked Kwik Shop employees for video footage of the incident, but they refused because their manager wasn’t present. Wichita police Lt. Jeff Gilmore said police hope to obtain video from the store by late Monday morning.

Given the nature of the allegations, Gilmore said, “We’re getting right on it.” <<

Won't matter. We'll post it, you brainwashed automatons will watch it and then turn around and deny that it exists.

happened --- ..................... over the weekend. I'm assuming that evidence will hit the press by noon tomorrow then. RIGHT POGO??

You're appointed to go fetch all this,.. And the THOUSANDS of other "reports" that hit the InterWebby with no evidence.

Rules of assertion have not changed overnight --- all you deniers crying "hoax" have the burden of proof to demonstrate that that's what it is. So you just appointed yourselves.

Reap what you sow.

Nope Pope... In the real world --- you ASSERT a news item (or support it) ---- and it becomes YOUR responsibility to provide evidence to support. Otherwise the Onion becomes as acceptable as Reuters..

And BTW ---- I distinctly remember you denying reports of "the knock-out game" and blaming that on "Faux News". You remember when YOU were the skeptic??? Trust me -- it happened.

Happens to everyone who sees a story with no back-up evidence -- maybe even you...

So this is just the white power version of "the knock-out game" --- you gonna be consistent in your skepticism??

Thread title:
Muslim Student At Wichita State Reports Attack By Man Shouting Trump Trump Trump

"Reports"

That's AN ALLEGATION moron --- not evidence..,. Want me use stronger Wirty Dords???
And it's ONE report on the "incident"...

Why TF are you not as skeptical about this "report and allegation" as you were about "the knock-out game"???
Just curious actually -- not attacking you.. I'm fascinated with how this political inspired inconsistency works.
And why people can live with being inconsistent about real life simple shit.

And if the story gets picked with REAL corroboration and evidence -- I'll be outraged right along with you...

So......today I saw this.

2 black guys. 3 mexicans. 2 asians. 5 whites. And a Muslim. All in the community library. And a Bernie supporter came in and yelled "Burn the crackers fellow minorities!!! Make em feel the Bern!!!" And he tried to use a match to light the on fire but failed.

He ran before cops came. Everyone else stayed anonymous.

Prove THAT didn't happen!

Indeed - Sucksoff90 has fifteen posts in this thread -- a third of the content -- desperately flailing about to deny that this event ever happened ----- with no evidence at all.

Quite a volume for a wag whose first word in this thread was "Yawn".

Reeks of dishonesty.

And the hits just keep on coming. If Trump doesn't screw up his bid for the White House his racist supporters definitely will

A Muslim student at Wichita State University says he and a Hispanic friend, who also is a student, were attacked over the weekend by a man who shouted racial epithets and “Trump, Trump, Trump” before riding away on his motorcycle.

Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, who is Muslim, said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’
I don't want to cast doubt upon these victims, however, I do believe that we would need more substantial evidence before passing judgment on this specific case.

2 black guys. 3 mexicans. 2 asians. 5 whites. And a Muslim. All in the community library. And a Bernie supporter came in and yelled "Burn the crackers fellow minorities!!! Make em feel the Bern!!!" And he tried to use a match to light the on fire but failed.

I never asserted that didn't happen, therefore I don't need to "prove" jack shit.
I wouldn't make an assertion like that --- I'm not as stupid as you are.

This is all flying completely over your pointy little head, isn't it.

Indeed - Sucksoff90 has fifteen posts in this thread -- a third of the content -- desperately flailing about to deny that this event ever happened ----- with no evidence at all.

Reeks of dishonesty.

The entire thread premise reeks of dishonesty.

It's a hoax. I'm 100% certain.

It's Tuesday.

Kwik Mart was supposed to provide video Monday morning.

So......no video? Didn't happen??

I never asserted that didn't happen. I'm not as stupid as you are.

This is all flying completely over your pointy little head, isn't it.

Oh....so you believe what I said I saw at the library really happened??? It did ya know.

With SO MANY past incidents of racial hoaxes....why would we believe it???

Why would the left immediately assume it's true?

What we have is some dude saying something happened with absolutely no proof.

That's it???

Nope, that's not quite it.
We also have you and your ilk whining your little diapers off with your "hoax" tantrum. Which you of course can't prove, but it's the hole you dug yourself.

It's hilarious.

Reeks of dishonesty.

The entire thread premise reeks of dishonesty.

It's a hoax. I'm 100% certain.

It's Tuesday.

Kwik Mart was supposed to provide video Monday morning.

So......no video? Didn't happen??

Again, are you incapable of reading the link?

Devon Lockard
·
Assistant Director of Upward Bound Math/Science at Wichita State University
There is a video and it will be released when the management recieves the required warrant paperwork for its acquisition. This is an ongoing process and should be handled quickly.
That help, diaper boy?

We don't want you to have a hernia trying to make this go away.... it's too entertaining.

And the hits just keep on coming. If Trump doesn't screw up his bid for the White House his racist supporters definitely will

A Muslim student at Wichita State University says he and a Hispanic friend, who also is a student, were attacked over the weekend by a man who shouted racial epithets and “Trump, Trump, Trump” before riding away on his motorcycle.

Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, who is Muslim, said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

So, some people attacked Trump supporters, so they go vote Trump.

No doubt a Trump supporter attacks a Muslim, logic says they must now go vote Trump.

Reap what you sow.

Thread title:

"Reports"

Fine. THEN PROVE THAT.
It's not about proof or the truth for most on the right, it's about demonizing Muslims.

But you knew that already.

That's AN ALLEGATION moron --- not evidence..,. Want me use stronger Wirty Dords???

NOR DID I SAY IT WAS EVIDENCE so don't put words in my mouth.

Learn to read English. The verb is "reports". Which he did. That case is closed.
Whether it actually happened and the details therein is an entirely separate question. One that neither I nor the Denialists in this thread were there to corroborate.

But they made the assertion of the negative. I made no assertion. I simply read bits of the article addressing questions raised.

Are we starting to understand yet? Even a teensyweensy bit? Should I use little words?

Reap what you sow.

Thread title:

"Reports"

Fine. THEN PROVE THAT.
It's not about proof or the truth for most on the right, it's about demonizing Muslims.

But you knew that already.

The hilariousest part of this thread, other than watching the desperate denial meltdowns, is that whether the perp was shouting "Trump" or not is completely irrelevant. It would be a Composition Fallacy to then turn and assign that act to Rump supporters in general or to Donald Rump, who had nothing to do with it.

They didn't even think it that far. They're so drowning in their own emotional dead-end hero-worship that they reacted from the gut, defending milady's honor at any cost.

That's what I find so revealing here. Dead giveaway.

Suckers.

Reap what you sow.

Thread title:

"Reports"

Why TF are you not as skeptical about this "report and allegation" as you were about "the knock-out game"???
Just curious actually -- not attacking you.. I'm fascinated with how this political inspired inconsistency works.
And why people can live with being inconsistent about real life simple shit.

And if the story gets picked with REAL corroboration and evidence -- I'll be outraged right along with you...

I'm not "outraged" by the story. Once AGAIN you're putting words in my mouth. There isn't enough evidence for that. If I'm outraged it's at the deliberate stupidity perpetrated here with whining crybabies attacking me for quoting a story, who wail and stomp their feet insisting something that they're in zero position to know about "never happened" and/or is a "hoax", and then when called out to prove their assertion, go

Jump on the wagon, Homo... err, I mean Poho... or whatever... believe all the crap you hear that supports your twisted, immoral, perverted leftist trash heap of humanity, you live piece of dog shit.

I mean what the FUCK.

Forum List

Back