Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Ah back to this again.

So based on your logic.....the rednecks coming down from a mountain can claim they saw a Bigfoot...and we must accept it as fact unless we can PROVE they didn't right??

Well, yeah except there has been a number of videos of Bigfoot and other sightings

Yep. And true racial motivated hate crimes are about as rare as a legit Bigfoot sighting.

Thanks for playing.

So there are legit Bigfoot sightings? :laugh:

See Pogo....ClosedCaption provided an incident with PROOF.

Yeah but even with that proof you'll find another way to pretend it doesnt exist. So providing proof is pointless to excuse makers like you

OH not at all. Just like the knockout game blacks like to play or attacks on cops.....sometimes it happens. And sometimes it's made up.

This one reeks of made up.

Seriously it starts like a bad joke.

A Muslim a Mexican and a black guy are at a gas station. A white redneck in a black coat and beanie cap rolls up (so far....this is accurate details to the story). Then....the white guy starts berating the black guy....then beating the Mexican yelling "Trump Trump Trump....we're gonna throw you back over the wall!!"

And he roars off before cops get there.
And no one got the motorcycles license tag.
And the black guy left and didn't speak to anyone.
And the Mexican wants to remain anonynous.
And the store employees refused to let cops see video (really??)
And it's been 2 business days and the manager STILL HASN'T provided video
And......the story teller is the Muslim student body vice president of a local university. Just like the student body president of Missouri down the road....who hoaxed his own event too.

Seriously?? You want me to buy all that? You tell me a redneck punched a gay activist outside a Trump rally during a heated counter protest? Ok. That's not far fetched. Would still be somewhat skeptical...but...it's believable.

And who knows....maybe proof will emerge and I'll admit I was wrong.

But I doubt it.

Ah back to this again.

So based on your logic.....the rednecks coming down from a mountain can claim they saw a Bigfoot...and we must accept it as fact unless we can PROVE they didn't right??

Well, yeah except there has been a number of videos of Bigfoot and other sightings

Yep. And true racial motivated hate crimes are about as rare as a legit Bigfoot sighting.

Thanks for playing.

YOU said there are a number of Bigfoot videos.

But I doubt it.

Maybe pigs will fly too.

You WERE wrong, to present an assertion you didn't know to be true. And I see you're gradually backing away from that assertion, hoping it will all be forgotten.

I expected that. More instructive is that you still can't admit you did it.

But the most instructive aspect of this thread is the passion with which y'all revisionitas so desperately want this story to not be true. That goes back to what I articulated in post 59. I'm sure that's even harder to own up to.

Ah back to this again.

Thanks for playing.

You dont get it....There are several videos of Trumps supporters attacking people. So your anolagy about Bigfoot would be valid if there were a number of Bigfoot vids

But I doubt it.

Maybe pigs will fly too.

You WERE wrong, to present an assertion you didn't know to be true. And I see you're gradually backing away from that assertion, hoping it will all be forgotten.

Hahaha what??? You idiots presented this idiot telling a story that is so absurd and it mimics all the other racial hoaxes we've seen. I said "I don't buy it" and I still dont.

I've searched for articles on this story providing proof. Still nothing except the kids fairy tale he told.

2 business days have passed. Still no video.

Read the comments on any of the sites reporting this. I'd guess about 90% of readers don't believe it.

Ah back to this again.

Thanks for playing.

You dont get it....There are several videos of Trumps supporters attacking people. So your anolagy about Bigfoot would be valid if there were a number of Bigfoot vids
There are a few....whether you believe they're real or not.

But I doubt it.

Maybe pigs will fly too.

Hahaha what??? You idiots presented this idiot telling a story that is so absurd and it mimics all the other racial hoaxes we've seen. I said "I don't buy it" and I still dont.

I've searched for articles on this story providing proof. Still nothing except the kids fairy tale he told.

Read the comments on any of the sites reporting this. I'd guess about 90% of readers don't believe it.

NONE of that even remotely demonstrates a "hoax".

Actually I did read the comments, and by your "guess" I'd say ---- you didn't.

The police already have the video.

Care to address the elephant in the room? The part you left out, to wit:

But the most instructive aspect of this thread is the passion with which y'all revisionitas so desperately want this story to not be true. That goes back to what I articulated in post 59. I'm sure that's even harder to own up to.
Nobody wants to touch this --- WHY is it so important to you and your ilk to declare "hoax" here? How come you're so desperate for it to go away?

If it had been the same story without the "Trump Trump Trump" line, would you have even clicked in, let alone made thirty whining posts?

Last edited:

But I doubt it.

Maybe pigs will fly too.

Pogo....I've got bad news. So someone knocked on my door and I answered. It was 2 Bernie supporters. 1 black male. 1 white hipster tranny. They asked who I was gonna vote for. I said the GOP nominee whoever it is.

They then spit on me and began punching me. Yelling "Feel the Bern crakcer!!! It's payback time for you white people!!!"

Luckily they aren't good at fighting and I was able to fend them off.

Isn't that horrible of you lefties? Why do you people do shit like that?

But I doubt it.

Maybe pigs will fly too.

Pogo....I've got bad news. So someone knocked on my door and I answered. It was 2 Bernie supporters. 1 black male. 1 white hipster tranny. They asked who I was gonna vote for. I said the GOP nominee whoever it is.

They then spit on me and began punching me. Yelling "Feel the Bern crakcer!!! It's payback time for you white people!!!"

Good... good ..... let the Fallacy flow through you.
I see you're going with Composition on top of Burden of Proof now.

:dig:

Thanks for playing.

There are a few....whether you believe they're real or not.

Thats why I didnt use the word "few" and said "a number" showing there is a difference

But I doubt it.

Maybe pigs will fly too.

So who presented you liberals with the word fallacy?? 4 years ago you all never used it. Now you idiots try to fit it into every thread. Using words that are bigger than your intellect doesn't make you smart. Even if your college professor says so.

What fallacy??? That incident really just happened to me. It was awful wasn't it?

I saw the video and the story got a little exaggerated. The motorcyclist was getting on his bike wearing a Trump T-shirt and the two students actually saw it. They had to be consoled by the fast acting crew of a nearby waaaamulance. Twenty minutes of gumming their pacifiers got their heart rates back to normal.

Maybe pigs will fly too.

So who presented you liberals with the word fallacy?? 4 years ago you all never used it. Now you idiots try to fit it into every thread. Using words that are bigger than your intellect doesn't make you smart. Even if your college professor says so.

What fallacy??? That incident really just happened to me. It was awful wasn't it?

I wasn't here four years ago, but when I came I already had the word "fallacy". I even knew about Burden of Proof.

But yes, that story was awful. Don't quit the day job. Though I'm sure you've heard this from the publishing industry.

I saw the video and the story got a little exaggerated. The motorcyclist was getting on his bike wearing a Trump T-shirt and the two students actually saw it. They had to be consoled by the fast acting crew of a nearby waaaamulance. Twenty minutes of gumming their pacifiers got their heart rates back to normal.

See this? That story's awful too, but it beats yours. More creative.

Haha. Your words are just as factual as the ones in the incidents "victim".

I wasn't here four years ago, but when I came I already had the word "fallacy". I even knew about Burden of Proof.

But yes, that story was awful. Don't quit the day job. Though I'm sure you've heard this from the publishing industry.

No you didn't. It's really been the past year or so. Liberals all of a sudden have started using the word "fallacy" in every other sentence. Some famous professor must have said it and send you idiots into a Google frenzy to figure out how to use it too.

The desperation of the left to defend this hoax is unbelievable (and hilarious). I'm especially getting a kick out of pogo when he insists the burden of proof is on everyone else to prove it's a hoax. Now THAT'S funny. LMAO!

Forum List

Back