Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

NONE of that even remotely demonstrates a "hoax".

Actually I did read the comments, and by your "guess" I'd say ---- you didn't.

Pogo....I've got bad news. So someone knocked on my door and I answered. It was 2 Bernie supporters. 1 black male. 1 white hipster tranny. They asked who I was gonna vote for. I said the GOP nominee whoever it is.

They then spit on me and began punching me. Yelling "Feel the Bern crakcer!!! It's payback time for you white people!!!"

Luckily they aren't good at fighting and I was able to fend them off.

Isn't that horrible of you lefties? Why do you people do shit like that?

Good... good ..... let the Fallacy flow through you.
I see you're going with Composition on top of Burden of Proof now.

:dig:

So who presented you liberals with the word fallacy?? 4 years ago you all never used it. Now you idiots try to fit it into every thread. Using words that are bigger than your intellect doesn't make you smart. Even if your college professor says so.

What fallacy??? That incident really just happened to me. It was awful wasn't it?

I wasn't here four years ago, but when I came I already had the word "fallacy". I even knew about Burden of Proof.

But yes, that story was awful. Don't quit the day job. Though I'm sure you've heard this from the publishing industry.

No you didn't. It's really been the past year or so. Liberals all of a sudden have started using the word "fallacy" in every other sentence. Some famous professor must have said it and send you idiots into a Google frenzy to figure out how to use it too.

OK Sparkles. You just go right ahead and link us to the posts I made four years ago, before I existed here, where I didn't know what a fallacy was. You do that.

The desperation of the left to defend this hoax is unbelievable (and hilarious). I'm especially getting a kick out of pogo when he insists the burden of proof is on everyone else to prove it's a hoax. Now THAT'S funny. LMAO!

The burden of proof is ALWAYS on the asserter. This is kind of basic.

Sucksoff90 made the assertion. Therefore he has the burden.

Ain't rocket surgery.

Actually --- with the words "this hoax" you just jumped into the same hole.
Rotsa ruck wit dat.

The desperation of the left to defend this hoax is unbelievable (and hilarious). I'm especially getting a kick out of pogo when he insists the burden of proof is on everyone else to prove it's a hoax. Now THAT'S funny. LMAO!

The burden of proof is ALWAYS on the asserter. This is kind of basic.

Sucksoff90 made the assertion. Therefore he has the burden.

Ain't rocket surgery.

Actually --- with the words "this hoax" you just jumped into the same hole.
Rotsa ruck wit dat.

THE ASSERTION was made by the Wichita State student. He wants us to believe a Trump supporter just rolled into this Kansas gas station with 1 of each of the minorities and started being violent.

Um....no. We don't believe it.

Aren't YOU the same people who NEVER believe cops when they say a guy went for their gun or did something that made their life become threatened? YOU people demanded body cams because you didn't believe the cops???

Well.....pot meet kettle. We don't believe any racial claim unless there is PROOF. You libs should start wearing body cams.

We've seen too many racial claims end up as hoaxes.
www.fakehatecrimes.org

Two Wichita State students claimed they were attacked by Trump supporter
Hahaha.....and almost on cue....CAIR is holding a press conference and the Wichita State University president is speaking on it (still no actual proof other than the kids story)

Notice the WSU statement. They wouldn't buy into saying the incident happened but said the "student reported that an assault"....Yep....even WSU sees this is probably fake and gave themselves wiggle room.

downloadfile-1.jpeg

THE ASSERTION was made by the Wichita State student.

That's one assertion, outside this forum. He did make that assertion, and duly filed a police report. The burden of proof is in his/their hands.
The OP made an assertion, that such an allegation was made. And that allegation was indeed made. You can't argue with that.

And since the first assertion is still under investigation, that's why all the news reports use the word "allegedly".

Then there's your assertion, the one that "this is a hoax". That one -------- still waiting on evidence.

He wants us to believe a Trump supporter just rolled into this Kansas gas station with 1 of each of the minorities and started being violent.

I uh, don't think he contacted USMB. He contacted Wichita police, which was the appropriate entity.
What kind of narcissistic world is it you live in where you somehow think everything revolves around Numero Uno?

Aren't YOU the same people who NEVER believe cops when they say a guy went for their gun or did something that made their life become threatened? YOU people demanded body cams because you didn't believe the cops???

That's a deflection but --- Link?

Hahaha.....and almost on cue....CAIR is holding a press conference and the Wichita State University president is speaking on it (still no actual proof other than the kids story)

Notice the WSU statement. They wouldn't buy into saying the incident happened but said the "student reported that an assault"....Yep....even WSU sees this is probably fake and gave themselves wiggle room.

View attachment 67441

That's what the story ALWAYS said.

Read the title of this thread --- Student "reports". Know your verbs.

Fucking DUH.

View attachment 67441
Ever notice whenever a muslim makes a charge like this they claim that the assailant was chanting something? Funny how these made up stories always end up mirroring THEIR methods. Sort of like how they yell Ahuah Akbar! or Allah is great! The idea that ONE PERSON (especially a white guy) is gonna chant Trump, Trump, Trump, while attacking somebody is utterly ridiculous. This is such bullshit, and pogo is dumber than I thought he was for running with it. Bye bye credibility. :lol:

View attachment 67441
Ever notice whenever a muslim makes a charge like this they claim that the assailant was chanting something? Funny how these made up stories always end up mirroring THEIR methods. Sort of like how they yell Ahuah Akbar! or Allah is great! The idea that ONE PERSON (especially a white guy) is gonna chant Trump, Trump, Trump, while attacking somebody is utterly ridiculous. This is such bullshit, and pogo is dumber than I thought he was for running with it. Bye bye credibility. :lol:

What have I posted that was erroneous?

This is an open book test. Peruse the whole thread, be my jest.

Or run away. Up to you.

That's one assertion, outside this forum. He did make that assertion, and duly filed a police report. The burden of proof is in his/their hands.
The OP made an assertion, that such an allegation was made. Since the first assertion is still under investigation, that's why all the news reports use the word "allegedly".

Then there's your assertion, the one that "this is a hoax". That one -------- still waiting on evidence.

He wants us to believe a Trump supporter just rolled into this Kansas gas station with 1 of each of the minorities and started being violent.

I uh, don't think he contacted USMB. He contacted Wichita police, which was the appropriate entity.
What kind of narcissistic world is it you live in where you somehow think everything revolves around Numero Uno?

Yes burden of proof is in the hands of the accuser. I'm patiently waiting to see proof that this incident at the gas station occurred.

That wasn't a deflection. It's pointing out your inconsistencies. Your ilk always accuse cops of lying and never believe what they say without proof. And yes...incidents of some cops lying may lead to that. Which is why I support body cams.

So....why is it that EVEN with countless examples of hoaxed hate crimes....you still so easily believe yet another one? Especially one with details so laughable???

So the white guy is kicking the Mexican as he chants "Trump Trump Trump! We're gonna make America great again!" Seriously dude??? You ever been in a fight? People barely breathe...must less chant. Especially (assuming) an out of shape white redneck biker.

Ever notice whenever a muslim makes a charge like this they claim that the assailant was chanting something?
As opposed / akin to the terrorists who scream 'Allahu Ackbar' as they attack and kill innocents non-Muslims?

The OP made an assertion, that such an allegation was made. Since the first assertion is still under investigation, that's why all the news reports use the word "allegedly".

Yes burden of proof is in the hands of the accuser. I'm patiently waiting to see proof that this incident at the gas station occurred.

That wasn't a deflection. It's pointing out your inconsistencies. Your ilk always accuse cops of lying and never believe what they say without proof. And yes...incidents of some cops lying may lead to that. Which is why I support body cams.

So....why is it that EVEN with countless examples of hoaxed hate crimes....you still so easily believe yet another one? Especially one with details so laughable???

So the white guy is kicking the Mexican as he chants "Trump Trump Trump! We're gonna make America great again!" Seriously dude??? You ever been in a fight? People barely breathe...must less chant. Especially (assuming) an out of shape white redneck biker.

Where did I ever say I "believed" it?

Link?

God DAMN reading comprehension is a challenge for some....
Congratulations on this new-found "patience". Maybe you should have figured that out before you stepped in it.

Ever notice whenever a muslim makes a charge like this they claim that the assailant was chanting something?
As opposed / akin to the terrorists who scream 'Allahu Ackbar' as they attack and kill innocents non-Muslims?
That's my point. This didn't happen. Muslims are used to chanting things when they attack people and they assume everyone does the same thing, which they don't. That's a dead giveaway to this story being made up.

Link?

Congratulations on this new-found "patience". Maybe you should have figured that out before you stepped in it.
:dig: :dig: :dig:

Those ever-so-determined Sanders supporters....willing to do anything to........aw, you know!!!!

Ok Pogo. Let me get the details clarified.

- A black guy, a Mexican and a Muslim are at a Kwik Mart (sounds like a bad joke starting already)
- A white biker in a black jacket and beanie rolls up
- White guy berates black guy
- White guy begins beating the Mexican as he "chants"...."Trump Trump Trump! We're gonna make America great again! We're gonna throw you over the wall"....as he's beating him.

Am I right so far?

- Cops are called as the Muslim watches the whole thing
- Biker flees before cops arrive
- Black guy left before cops arrived
- Mexican wants to stay anonymous
- Muslim didn't bother telling dispatch the bikes tag

Still accurate? Yes I am. I read it.

Finally.....

- Kwik Mart employees REFUSED to let cops see the video
- It's been 2 business days and cops still haven't seen video

- Wichita Police make no mention of this on Twitter, aren't asking for any witnesses to please come forward

Is that what you want me to just fully accept as true?

Link?

Soooo .... you're going with Option Two ----- run away.

As expected.
Next.

- A black guy, a Mexican and a Muslim are at a Kwik Mart (sounds like a bad joke starting already)
- White guy begins beating the Mexican as he "chants"...."Trump Trump Trump! We're gonna make America great again! We're gonna throw you over the wall"....as he's beating him.

Am I right so far?

Finally.....

- Wichita Police make no mention of this on Twitter, aren't asking for any witnesses to please come forward

As I just challenged you --- and SJ ---- I don't see anything in a position to be "accepted as true". I see that a report was made, an allegation. That's where it stops. Period, the end, waiter check please.

What I called you out for is declaring a negative that you can't prove.

SJ just did the same thing (again):

This didn't happen.

He'll at least save me the trouble and run away rather than try to defend a point he can't win.
Not you though.

Link?

Hahaha.....oh....so now you're saying you don't necessarily believe the story???? Good God. Why am I wasting time on you.

Link?

Soooo .... you're going with Option Two ----- run away.

As expected.
Next.
Do I look like I "ran away"? I'm still here, and I'm still watching you squirm. :lol:

Am I right so far?

Finally.....

As I just challenged you --- and SJ ---- I don't see anything in a position to be "accepted as true". I see that a report was made, an allegation. That's where it stops. Period, the end, waiter check please.

What I called you out for is declaring a negative that you can't prove.

Amazing.

So now even you don't believe it.

It's called skepticism Pogo. It's ok to feel it.

Forum List

Back