Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Looks like the muslim was asking for it

Wichita police are reviewing video from a gas station where two college students say they were attacked by a white man shouting racial epithets and the name of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Lt. Jeff Gilmore says the video provides a view of the weekend altercation that's being investigated as a potential hate crime. The Wichita Eagle reports that police aren't immediately able to determine the accused attacker's identity.

Wichita State University student body vice president Khondoker Usama, who's Muslim, says he was pushed and that a Hispanic friend was punched and kicked. A police report says the friend suffered a bruised lip. Usama says a black customer also was called a racial epithet.

Usama says the man left on his motorcycle, after circling and shouting Trump's name.
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Wichita police are reviewing video from a gas station where two college students say they were attacked by a white man shouting racial epithets and the name of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Lt. Jeff Gilmore says the video provides a view of the weekend altercation that's being investigated as a potential hate crime. The Wichita Eagle reports that police aren't immediately able to determine the accused attacker's identity.

Wichita State University student body vice president Khondoker Usama, who's Muslim, says he was pushed and that a Hispanic friend was punched and kicked. A police report says the friend suffered a bruised lip. Usama says a black customer also was called a racial epithet.

Usama says the man left on his motorcycle, after circling and shouting Trump's name.
Read more at

Ummmm TinkerToy ----- sit down.............
we already did this story. And you posted in the thread, although your post was completely irrelevant to the topic.

The memory is the second thing to go...

Don't you even read the threads you're posting in? Or does your school get to reading next year?

How dense do you have to be to post in one thread, then a day later open another thread on the same story?

Read more at

we already did this story. And you posted in the thread, although your post was completely irrelevant to the topic.

Don't you even read the threads you're posting in? Or does your school get to reading next year?

What is the first thing to go...? lol

The guy's friend didn't want any part of the biker. ..... :lol:

Last edited:

Read more at

What is the first thing to go...? lol

uhh... I forget.

Yanno I keep feeding that line and waiting for somebody to feed me the response. Finally, thank you.

Trump the Number of The Beast ...
church_lady_could_it_be_satan-1.jpg

1421202_10208825062568725_221285818501201228_o.jpg

Last thing I would yell when I am kicking some guy's butt is another man's name:rofl:
Exactly. Minorities make up stories about racial slurs so often it's almost expected. From the video it's clear that the sand-monkey instigated the whole thing by calling something out to the biker. He started something he couldn't finish. End of story.

Last thing I would yell when I am kicking some guy's butt is another man's name:rofl:
Exactly. Minorities make up stories about racial slurs so often it's almost expected. From the video it's clear that the sand-monkey instigated the whole thing by calling something out to the biker. He started something he couldn't finish. End of story.

The video has no audio. There's no way to know that.

There is backstory in the police report however, involving another person who isn't in the shot, with the biker who's also not in the shot until he pulls in front of the car. That's what they're looking at while pumping gas.

All of which is explained in the original thread on this posted Monday night, which is in my first link. Which also contains a link to the actual newspaper story, which TinkerTank did not provide here, and without which one can only pull such speculations out of one's own colon.

It's nice to see Americans not putting up with muslim bullshit anymore

The video has no audio. There's no way to know that.

There is backstory in the police report however, involving another person who isn't in the shot, with the biker who's also not in the shot until he pulls in front of the car. That's what they're looking at while pumping gas.

All of which is explained in the original thread on this posted Monday night, which is in my first link. Which also contains a link to the actual newspaper story, which TinkerTank did not provide here, and without which one can only pull such speculations out of one's own colon.

See? There you go again with those inconvenient FACTS that good "christians" like Mikey can't be bothered with cuz it interferes with all the racist lies he spews.

Forum List

Back