Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.
Its the same old song and dance we hear EVERY time after one of those attacks.

If Karma and justice are TRULY equal their's IS coming and they have EARNED it.

Who is supposed to "apologize" and why? Surely you don't expect an apology from ISIS?

Well, according to the right, all Muslims must apologize otherwise they all support this.

If they do apologize, then they're merely covering their tracks. According to some.
Walk like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...its a duck.
No I like ducks.
then you will know one when you see one and say duck.

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

Loads of Muslims on Twitter denouncing the attacks.

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Just because you're not listening, doesn't mean they aren't speaking.

Its not enough to just speak up, all these muslim countries should unite and go head strong militarily and help defeat ISIS....instead, they're all cowarering behind the US and now France to solve their gotdamned problems....1 billion muslims should be able to fight their own fuckin wars.
I think this is it. Why aren't the muslims out to save their religion and going after these assholes? That would be one way to demonstrate they don't believe in them. Not just saying it isn't them.

Yeah. Are they ALL MUSLIMS? Are they?
As a matter of fact yes they are ALL muslims. And they ALL cheered with delight when the MUSLIMS! killed 3000 innocent people.
Any other questions asshole?

There's not really any point when you've shown that you'll believe anything you want to believe, and then go off insulting people instead of using your brain.

I'll leave you to your sister, I'm sure she's hot enough for you.
And then YOU put up a 'personal' insult.
PRO TIP:
YOU have just crossed the line where the MODs can ban you.

Fuck you to dannyboi...
When someone is being a disingenuous prick I feel I have the right to call em out on it.
Dont make shit up and you wont be called a disingenuous prick,how about that dannyboi?
Are you OK? Explain how I'm being a disingenuous prick please? What "shit" did I make up? I think you are mistaking me for another poster. Please go back and read all my posts again.

You're correct and I apologize.
Got your post mixed up with the weirdos.

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

so they'll stop funding terrorist organizations like hamas and Hezbollah and madrassas in Saudi Arabia?

yeah, didn't think so.

The same as Americans cheering the death of bin Laden, the death of Iraqis, the death of Libyans, the death of Afghanis.

Why do people who cheer the deaths of people think that others who cheer the deaths of people are bad, but they themselves are not bad?

so they'll stop funding terrorist organizations like hamas and Hezbollah and madrassas in Saudi Arabia?

yeah, didn't think so.

Maybe they'll stop when the US stops being the biggest threat to global security in the world.

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.

Who is supposed to "apologize" and why? Surely you don't expect an apology from ISIS?

Well, according to the right, all Muslims must apologize otherwise they all support this.

If they do apologize, then they're merely covering their tracks. According to some.

Funny I don't remember "Christianity" either "apologizing for" or denouncing en masse when the Scott Roeders and Eric Rudolphs were doing their thing.

But then I wasn't stupid enough to think it was necessary either... I guess you need an IQ of 214 to figure that out.

Were either of them shouting "Jesus is Great!"?. Surely you can see the difference.

Funny I don't remember "Christianity" either "apologizing for" or denouncing en masse when the Scott Roeders and Eric Rudolphs were doing their thing.

But then I wasn't stupid enough to think it was necessary either...
And yet the Negro expects every white man to apologize for slavery.

First off, we've already accepted your apology....that's why we're taking your daughters to bed....apology accepted and thank you LOLOLOLOLOLOView attachment 54936

I thought interracial marriage/affair/relationship happens for love.

Only inferior sub human slugs would gloat over a black man/white woman relationship, while forgetting that there just as many white man/black woman relationship.

But then I wasn't stupid enough to think it was necessary either... I guess you need an IQ of 214 to figure that out.

Were either of them shouting "Jesus is Great!"?. Surely you can see the difference.

So, if you go kill people and you're a Muslim but you don't shout "Allah is Great" then it's okay, but if you shout "Allah is Great" then it's bad?

So, if you go kill people and you're a Muslim but you don't shout "Allah is Great" then it's okay, but if you shout "Allah is Great" then it's bad?

When a Muslim kills his wife or daughter and does not shout "Allahu Akbar" he is just participating in their national sport of "honor" killing and nobody will call him a radical Islamist terrorist. Mainly because the unfortunate victim is one of his own.

And it is NOT OK, at least not in a world inhabited by humans. But it is quite OK in hell holes like Pakistan and Somalia, just to mention a couple of examples.

When a Muslim kills his wife or daughter and does not shout "Allahu Akbar" he is just participating in their national sport of "honor" killing and nobody will call him a radical Islamist terrorist. Mainly because the unfortunate victim is one of his own.

And it is NOT OK, at least not in a world inhabited by humans. But it is quite OK in hell holes like Pakistan and Somalia, just to mention a couple of examples.

Are you talking all Muslims or are you talking about some of the backwards countries that also happen to be Muslim countries?

Do they have many honor killings in Turkey or Indonesia?

There comes a time when a country or a people say enough is enough. They now have reached that point. Why are the supposed "moderates" not naming names?

I myself do NOT support boots on the ground in Syria BUT if they attack the United States or Americans AGAIN? Kill them ALL.
All? And who is all? Sounds to me like you just want to see some blood, and don't give a damn whose it is. I think you are a cowardly ass that would rather attack people in this nation who have nothing at all to do with that atrocity in Paris. We need to eliminate ISIS, and any who support them. But we do not need to repeat the errors that saw us imprison loyal Americans in WW2.

Are you talking all Muslims or are you talking about some of the backwards countries that also happen to be Muslim countries?

Honor killing are on the rise in the United States and in Canada. Committed by imported Muslims, proving that their atavistic cruel 7th century nature has not changed by civilization around them.

Look it up. Wiki is your friend.

There comes a time when a country or a people say enough is enough. They now have reached that point. Why are the supposed "moderates" not naming names?

I myself do NOT support boots on the ground in Syria BUT if they attack the United States or Americans AGAIN? Kill them ALL.

What names are they supposed to know? Who is supposed to apologize? What does an American Muslim family in Binghamton NY have to apologize for?

yeah, didn't think so.

Maybe they'll stop when the US stops being the biggest threat to global security in the world.

1. no. they won't. jihadis were always going to be a problem.
2. no weren't the biggest threat to global security.the jihadis are.
3. no one is responsible for the actions of a terrorist except the terrorist.

Honor killing are on the rise in the United States and in Canada. Committed by imported Muslims, proving that their atavistic cruel 7th century nature has not changed by civilization around them.

Look it up. Wiki is your friend.

because they happen so often here... :rolleyes:

Hohohoho, Turkey and honor killings ....

Where to start....

But before, this is classic:

"Are you talking all Muslims or are you talking about some of the backwards countries that also happen to be Muslim countries?"
Well, most of the backward countries ARE in fact happen to be MUSLIMS. In fact, the only non-backward countries muslims are living in happen to be christian countries :)

Thats why when people are talking about muslims, highly likely they are talking about backwards countries muslims are living in.

And yes, honor killing is a problem in Turkey as well. And they are trying to look into their religion to find out the problem, but again the same thing happens, they are labeled as islamaphobic! These are muslims, trying to do some self-criticism and they face the same arguments as an athesit would :)

And you know why?

Because they can! Islamists can label anyone "islamaphobic", and they can get away with anything their retarded world view has been causing on this world. Unbelievable....

What names are they supposed to know? Who is supposed to apologize? What does an American Muslim family in Binghamton NY have to apologize for?

And why does a white family in Anytown, USA is supposed to apologize for slavery? And pay reparations, to boot?

And why does a white family in Anytown, USA is supposed to apologize for slavery? And pay reparations, to boot?

They don't. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Forum List

Back