Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of this thread? I'm lost

The point is; Life is function of mind over matter; if you have no mind, then it doesn't matter.

Another point more to the point is, 'we have met the enemy and he is us'.

Sorry, but this is the best I can do right now. Oh yeah, one last point; Vote for Trump! We may as well get it over with as quickly as possible.

Whoever you choose to vote for is none of our business. Just show Obama the door quickly enough.

Now there is something you and I can shake hands over. But don't forget, that George Bush and Barack Obama are cut from the same block of wood; one was the precursor of the other. The same guys who rule have played the tune for a while now and the beat goes on and on an on............
You don't like that tune Sock Citizen Achmed? You can always join the jihad.

Roudy:

I think being a platinum member has gone to your head......a brain made of platinum no longer can think. Prove me wrong by saying something intelligent for a change.
Well don't mind me, I'm just going to sit here and observe all the intelligent things you're saying. I mean we truly have not heard any of these amazing intellectual "theories" of yours. What else ya got? Jews poison people? I can't wait! Make sure you get it from that same site for brain-dead neo Nazis.

I have to say Citizen Achmed, all the stuff you're saying about those evil Joooos is sure making people have more positive thoughts about Muslims. Keep it up!

I do loath what the Zionists have done to the world.

What? Enabled the Jewish people to have self-determination and dignity in our own ancestral lands after thousands of years of expulsion, persecution, pogroms and genocides?

How TERRIBLE!

Shusha:

Apparently Neturei Karta and international Jewish organization disagrees with you. On their website they wrote:

"It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did – they intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this (See the books Perfidy, Min hameitzor, etc.).

Why don't you check out their website, you might learn something. Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism
Funny. "Neturei Karta". Okay we'll check that box for you too. Like I said come up with something new other than copy and paste from neo Nazi sites. They're a cult and in no way shape or form represent the exact opposite of the opinion of 99.99% of world Jewry. In fact they're laughed at. Next? How many more have you got? We did the Jews control the banks and media, and are responsible for assassinating presidents, blah blah blah. Would you like some help with this?

Roudy:

Before posting, why don't ask your mother or some aunt to review what you write. This way you may be able avoid embarrassing yourself further.

The point is; Life is function of mind over matter; if you have no mind, then it doesn't matter.

Sorry, but this is the best I can do right now. Oh yeah, one last point; Vote for Trump! We may as well get it over with as quickly as possible.

Whoever you choose to vote for is none of our business. Just show Obama the door quickly enough.

Now there is something you and I can shake hands over. But don't forget, that George Bush and Barack Obama are cut from the same block of wood; one was the precursor of the other. The same guys who rule have played the tune for a while now and the beat goes on and on an on............

For your information, I did get a chuckle out of what you wrote, because I wrote a story about an Arab boy I called Ahmed. Perhaps you would like to read it.

I'm Just a Dumb Arab

Cool story bro.

Now show me on this doll where the Jew touched you.

What? Enabled the Jewish people to have self-determination and dignity in our own ancestral lands after thousands of years of expulsion, persecution, pogroms and genocides?

How TERRIBLE!

Shusha:

Apparently Neturei Karta and international Jewish organization disagrees with you. On their website they wrote:

"It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did – they intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this (See the books Perfidy, Min hameitzor, etc.).

Why don't you check out their website, you might learn something. Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism
Funny. "Neturei Karta". Okay we'll check that box for you too. Like I said come up with something new other than copy and paste from neo Nazi sites. They're a cult and in no way shape or form represent the exact opposite of the opinion of 99.99% of world Jewry. In fact they're laughed at. Next? How many more have you got? We did the Jews control the banks and media, and are responsible for assassinating presidents, blah blah blah. Would you like some help with this?

Roudy:

Before posting, why don't ask your mother or some aunt to review what you write. This way you may be able avoid embarrassing yourself further.

Well I don't have the luxury of asking my mosque Imam to sign off on them, like you do.

[/QUOTE] Roudy: Before posting, why don't ask your mother or some aunt to review what you write. This way you may be able avoid embarrassing yourself further.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't have the luxury of asking my mosque Imam to sign off on them, like you do.[/QUOTE]

Dear Roudy!

How about, instead of slamming and disparaging; why don't you sit down and write something intelligent. Tell you what; why don't you go back to page 25 and read post #243 which I wrote. After doing this, tell me one thing that is wrong in this post in fact, content, or conclusion. I am sure you are not intelligent enough nor do you possess the intellectual faculties inside your head to pull this off. Tell us one thing wrong or untrue about this post. If you can't, then please shut your mouth (keyboard) and spare us your un-informed an uncalled for vindictiveness.

Actually their ancestral territory is Russia, Ukraine, Poland and Germany. None of them are Canaanites or Samaritans, are they? Hebrew died in around 300 bc, except for a few who still spoke it. When a language dies , that means the people morphed , and they all morphed into other nationalities. You can not resurrect the dead.

Nice dodge. Answer my question.

(And newsflash the Hebrew language is not dead.)

They worked very hard to bring it back since the 1850. That is why its not dead. Most Jews know only a few words of Hebrew. Your question? Are you one of those who think God actually had a discussion with some Hebrews??

Actually their ancestral territory is Russia, Ukraine, Poland and Germany. None of them are Canaanites or Samaritans, are they? Hebrew died in around 300 bc, except for a few who still spoke it. When a language dies , that means the people morphed , and they all morphed into other nationalities. You can not resurrect the dead.

They worked very hard to bring it back since the 1850. That is why its not dead. Most Jews know only a few words of Hebrew. Your question? Are you one of those who think God actually had a discussion with some Hebrews??

My question was whether or not you think it is morally acceptable to murder someone because you don't like where they are living.

Roudy: Before posting, why don't ask your mother or some aunt to review what you write. This way you may be able avoid embarrassing yourself further.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't have the luxury of asking my mosque Imam to sign off on them, like you do.[/QUOTE]

Dear Roudy!

How about, instead of slamming and disparaging; why don't you sit down and write something intelligent. Tell you what; why don't you go back to page 25 and read post #243 which I wrote. After doing this, tell me one thing that is wrong in this post in fact, content, or conclusion. I am sure you are not intelligent enough nor do you possess the intellectual faculties inside your head to pull this off. Tell us one thing wrong or untrue about this post. If you can't, then please shut your mouth (keyboard) and spare us your un-informed an uncalled for vindictiveness.[/QUOTE]
I'll tell you one that is glaringly wrong with Post #243. The President is the only person with authority to order the launch of bombers carrying nukes or ICBMs. And so the vindictive nuclear strike on Cairo is just in your imagination.

[/QUOTE] My question was whether or not you think it is morally acceptable to murder someone because you don't like where they are living.[/QUOTE]

How about it being morally acceptable to murder someone because you like where they are living and want their home for your own? Did I just write that? What a dummy I am. It sure doesn't have any bearing on this thread.

Roudy: Before posting, why don't ask your mother or some aunt to review what you write. This way you may be able avoid embarrassing yourself further.

Well I don't have the luxury of asking my mosque Imam to sign off on them, like you do.

Dear Roudy!

How about, instead of slamming and disparaging; why don't you sit down and write something intelligent. Tell you what; why don't you go back to page 25 and read post #243 which I wrote. After doing this, tell me one thing that is wrong in this post in fact, content, or conclusion. I am sure you are not intelligent enough nor do you possess the intellectual faculties inside your head to pull this off. Tell us one thing wrong or untrue about this post. If you can't, then please shut your mouth (keyboard) and spare us your un-informed an uncalled for vindictiveness.

Tell you what; why don't you go back to page 25 and read post #243 which I wrote. After doing this, tell me one thing that is wrong in this post in fact, content, or conclusion.

No central bank is privately owned. Kind of a big error on your part.

Roudy: Before posting, why don't ask your mother or some aunt to review what you write. This way you may be able avoid embarrassing yourself further.

Dear Roudy!

How about, instead of slamming and disparaging; why don't you sit down and write something intelligent. Tell you what; why don't you go back to page 25 and read post #243 which I wrote. After doing this, tell me one thing that is wrong in this post in fact, content, or conclusion. I am sure you are not intelligent enough nor do you possess the intellectual faculties inside your head to pull this off. Tell us one thing wrong or untrue about this post. If you can't, then please shut your mouth (keyboard) and spare us your un-informed an uncalled for vindictiveness.[/QUOTE]
I'll tell you one that is glaringly wrong with Post #243. The President is the only person with authority to order the launch of bombers carrying nukes or ICBMs. And so the vindictive nuclear strike on Cairo is just in your imagination.[/QUOTE]

Hossfly:

I hate to burst your bubble on this one, but the thrust of my post was that President Johnson had ordered the nuclear vaporizing of Cairo. Left un-said was that he did so because his Zionist handlers ordered him to. Why else would a sitting President do such a stupid and foolish thing? Perhaps he was fearful of the cowards who had just successfully pulled off the murder of one of the most popular presidents in modern times. Now don't lose your cookies over this one, but It is a fact that those nuclear armed planes were launched to nuke Cairo and it is also a fact the President Johnson gave those orders. Now you tell me why he did this.

I am also wondering when you are going to remove the word "zionut" off the intro to your blurb. Are you sure you still want to be associated with these kind of people?

Obviously: you missed a lot of what was presented in "Dead in the Water". So I suggest you go watch it again and listen carefully to the part where President Johnson, the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States of America, tells American forces to stand down and let the slaughter of American Naval Personnel continue so he can avoid embarrassing our ally, the State of Israel. I don't know about you, but I am a Navy Fighter Pilot and when in combat I flew with the knowledge that my squadron mates had my back and vica versa. If a superior officer had ordered one of my compatriots to stand down and not do his duty to save me when I was in trouble, I would have that officer brought up on charges of treason and dereliction of duty and I wouldn't care if he was the President of the United States.

How TERRIBLE!

Shusha:

Neturay Karta are 2% of World's Jews, as well as their opinions. You'd know that if you'd search their website, you might learn something
They're not even 1% of world Jewry. They are a small cult that are rented often by the antisemites. Even orthodox Jews don't agree with them.

For your information, I did get a chuckle out of what you wrote, because I wrote a story about an Arab boy I called Ahmed. Perhaps you would like to read it.

I'm Just a Dumb Arab

Yes, you are. No argument there, Achmed.

Citizen Achmed: "Dear Roudy! How about, blah blah blah...bullshit...blah blah blah...garbaggio....crap...more crap"

USS Liberty has been brought up a thousand times by antisemites like yourself, who have been humiliated and destroyed each time. But somehow, you think dehumanizing Jews is a good way of making people think that "Muslims are human too". As if it's the Jews fault that Muslims are intolerant, violent, and commit terrorism against non Muslims.

Do you wish to discuss your own topic (which I don't believe belongs in this forum) or continue to expose yourself as a mentally ill, obsessive Jew hater? Your call.

Last edited:

[/QUOTE] Dear Roudy!

I'll tell you one that is glaringly wrong with Post #243. The President is the only person with authority to order the launch of bombers carrying nukes or ICBMs. And so the vindictive nuclear strike on Cairo is just in your imagination.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
******Nutjob Jew hater: "Zionists ordered president Johnson to nuke Cairo"

Hooooly shit, now that's a good one. I hear these marijuana dispensaries these days are carrying some pretty strong shit.

But somehow, you think dehumanizing Jews is a good way of making people think that "Muslims are human too". As if it's the Jews fault that Muslims are intolerant, violent, and commit terrorism against non Muslims.

Do you wish to discuss your own topic (which I don't believe belongs in this forum) or continue to expose yourself as a mentally ill, obsessive Jew hater? Your call.

Its telling that a thread supposedly about Muslims, is actually, and always has been, about Jews and our evil ways.

Are popping anything and everything out of your mind without checking the facts? how the hell do you come to the conclusion that most Jews don't know Hebrew?

Are popping anything and everything out of your mind without checking the facts? how the hell do you come to the conclusion that most Jews don't know Hebrew?

Well in Israel you speak it, taught in schools. Hebrew made a come back in the 1900's and you know it, some still speak Yiddish. Most in American know as much Hebrew as RC's know Latin, not much.

No I said he was an atheist Jew.

Yes, but you are a liar for Allah and an ignorant dolt.

Jew is not a race, but what started as a religion has pretty much turned into a "ethnic culture, minus the God part".

Lenin was about as anti-Jew as you are, you ignorant lying sot. The Jew in the movement was Trotsky, the Bolsheviks were nearly as anti-Semitic as you Muzzie Beasts and your Nazi mentors are.

The Zionist sent poor jews there in about 1850 to dig wells and build roads, with Rothschild money, and any other money they could mooch off the rich jews at the time. Muslims are people who practice Islam, otherwise they are the same as most of the jews, Semites, although I think jews minus Judaism are no different than Arabs, only since jews consider themselves as Semites.

1850, huh?

The shit you liars make up...

Yes we all know that the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate and work the land because the arab muslims were too lazy to do so.

It never ceases to amaze how people grab at straws and will go to absurd lengths to justify and un-justifiable position. The Muslims do this and the Muslims do that, the Muslims are this and they are that; they also believe this and subscribe to that. All of this is irrelevant to the issues on hand because no matter what hateful things you can come up with about Muslims, this does not change the fact that the Palestinians are the victims here and no matter how hateful you portray Muslims, what they are trying to do, in what we so conveniently call terrorism, is fight for justice for the Palestinian people. The Jews have no claim or right to the land of the Palestinians; morally, legally, or religiously. This being the hard cold truth, what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians are war crimes and the world stands back and does nothing about this because those who rule our world are criminals who bear direct responsibility for these crimes. THE HORROR! THE HORROR! THE HORROR! And this is the world which man has wrought. And this is the world we leave to our children. I am ashamed to call myself a human being because Homo Sapiens are a degenerate and failed species. Greed and lies rule our world. To see and understand the truth in this, all one has to do is read some of the things being posted here.

WRONG as INTERNATIONAL LAW of 1923 granted the land to the Jews for their NATIONal home. This was further reinforced by the changes to the UN charter in 1949 that stated Israel is the Jewish state and will be so for ever, and that the UN would enforce the laws that brought Israel into existence.

Now find an International law that grants Jewish Palestine to the arab muslims for them to call their homeland. They have no legal, moral or religious claim to any part of Palestine and should be forcibly removed and sent back to Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jordan and Saudi where they came from.

The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

The Palestine Mandate
The Council of the League of Nations:
Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country; and

Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country; and

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have selected His Britannic Majesty as the Mandatory for Palestine; and

Whereas the mandate in respect of Palestine has been formulated in the following terms and submitted to the Council of the League for approval; and

Whereas His Britannic Majesty has accepted the mandate in respect of Palestine and undertaken to exercise it on behalf of the League of Nations in conformity with the following provisions; and

Whereas by the afore-mentioned Article 22 (paragraph 8), it is provided that the degree of authority, control or administration to be exercised by the Mandatory, not having been previously agreed upon by the Members of the League, shall be explicitly defined by the Council of the League Of Nations;

confirming the said Mandate, defines its terms as follows:

ARTICLE 1.
The Mandatory shall have full powers of legislation and of administration, save as they may be limited by the terms of this mandate.

ART. 2.
The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions, and also for safeguarding the civil and religious rights of all the inhabitants of Palestine, irrespective of race and religion.

ART. 3.
The Mandatory shall, so far as circumstances permit, encourage local autonomy.

ART. 4.
An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration to assist and take part in the development of the country.

The Zionist organization, so long as its organization and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as such agency. It shall take steps in consultation with His Britannic Majesty's Government to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home.

ART. 5.
The Mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of any foreign Power.

ART. 6.
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we do the same thing to the Indians; rob them with a pen.

Who is this WE as I certainly didn't rob them of anything.

The above is an international treaty setting out the plans and aspirations of the west in regards to the M.E. It applies to arab muslims much more than it applies to Jews as the arab muslims received 99.9% of the Ottoman empire as reparations for past grievances, The remaining 0.1% went to the non muslims as their share of the war booty, What you are saying is that other religions, creeds, cultures and races should not be granted anything and it should all go to the muslims.

For the record the arab muslims were given the same rights as the Jews to elect a body to represent their interests in any discusions regarding the land and the possible independence thereof which they refused as they wanted the non muslims to be their slaves as it had been for the last 1400 years. They are arrogant, greedy, violent and aggressive and don't see why they should give up anything after their god told them they ruled the world.

Oh Obama sucks Israel feet, just not as obvious.

And kisses muslim arse like all good black muslim slaves should do. I wonder what his given name was when he was a muslim, maybe Abdul ( Arabic for black slave )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back