Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I said he was an atheist Jew.

Yes, but you are a liar for Allah and an ignorant dolt.

Jew is not a race, but what started as a religion has pretty much turned into a "ethnic culture, minus the God part".

Lenin was about as anti-Jew as you are, you ignorant lying sot. The Jew in the movement was Trotsky, the Bolsheviks were nearly as anti-Semitic as you Muzzie Beasts and your Nazi mentors are.

The Zionist sent poor jews there in about 1850 to dig wells and build roads, with Rothschild money, and any other money they could mooch off the rich jews at the time. Muslims are people who practice Islam, otherwise they are the same as most of the jews, Semites, although I think jews minus Judaism are no different than Arabs, only since jews consider themselves as Semites.

1850, huh?

The shit you liars make up...

Yes we all know that the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate and work the land because the arab muslims were too lazy to do so.

It never ceases to amaze how people grab at straws and will go to absurd lengths to justify and un-justifiable position. The Muslims do this and the Muslims do that, the Muslims are this and they are that; they also believe this and subscribe to that. All of this is irrelevant to the issues on hand because no matter what hateful things you can come up with about Muslims, this does not change the fact that the Palestinians are the victims here and no matter how hateful you portray Muslims, what they are trying to do, in what we so conveniently call terrorism, is fight for justice for the Palestinian people. The Jews have no claim or right to the land of the Palestinians; morally, legally, or religiously. This being the hard cold truth, what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians are war crimes and the world stands back and does nothing about this because those who rule our world are criminals who bear direct responsibility for these crimes. THE HORROR! THE HORROR! THE HORROR! And this is the world which man has wrought. And this is the world we leave to our children. I am ashamed to call myself a human being because Homo Sapiens are a degenerate and failed species. Greed and lies rule our world. To see and understand the truth in this, all one has to do is read some of the things being posted here.

WRONG as INTERNATIONAL LAW of 1923 granted the land to the Jews for their NATIONal home. This was further reinforced by the changes to the UN charter in 1949 that stated Israel is the Jewish state and will be so for ever, and that the UN would enforce the laws that brought Israel into existence.

Now find an International law that grants Jewish Palestine to the arab muslims for them to call their homeland. They have no legal, moral or religious claim to any part of Palestine and should be forcibly removed and sent back to Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jordan and Saudi where they came from.

The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

The Palestine Mandate
The Council of the League of Nations:
Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country; and

Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country; and

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have selected His Britannic Majesty as the Mandatory for Palestine; and

Whereas the mandate in respect of Palestine has been formulated in the following terms and submitted to the Council of the League for approval; and

Whereas His Britannic Majesty has accepted the mandate in respect of Palestine and undertaken to exercise it on behalf of the League of Nations in conformity with the following provisions; and

Whereas by the afore-mentioned Article 22 (paragraph 8), it is provided that the degree of authority, control or administration to be exercised by the Mandatory, not having been previously agreed upon by the Members of the League, shall be explicitly defined by the Council of the League Of Nations;

confirming the said Mandate, defines its terms as follows:

ARTICLE 1.
The Mandatory shall have full powers of legislation and of administration, save as they may be limited by the terms of this mandate.

ART. 2.
The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions, and also for safeguarding the civil and religious rights of all the inhabitants of Palestine, irrespective of race and religion.

ART. 3.
The Mandatory shall, so far as circumstances permit, encourage local autonomy.

ART. 4.
An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration to assist and take part in the development of the country.

The Zionist organization, so long as its organization and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as such agency. It shall take steps in consultation with His Britannic Majesty's Government to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home.

ART. 5.
The Mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of any foreign Power.

ART. 6.
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we do the same thing to the Indians; rob them with a pen.

Ohhhh.

So he's one more of these guys.

Gotcha.

No I am not one of those guys. Instead, I am one of the guys who got it right. And in case you are interested, I do not hate Jews or anyone else for that matter. However, I do loath what the Zionists have done to the world.

In my book, “100 Years of Deception”, Chapter 1 establishes that the United States government was overthrown in 1913, concurrent with passage of the Federal Reserve Act. It is also established that those responsible for the overthrow were the same people who played a key role in establishing the State of Israel. Subsequent chapters in my book serve to validate these truths. However, three chapters in my book are dedicated to the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, an American spy ship, stationed in international waters off the coast of Gaza. The Liberty, supposedly, was there to monitor what became known as the Six Days war between Israel and its Arab neighbors. The reason I devote so much space to this incident in my book is because it best serves to establish that dark and sinister forces rule our government.

When the Liberty was under attack, no one other than the attackers knew who they were. The attacking airplanes had no identifiable markings on them and could have belonged to either Israel or Egypt. However, while it was impossible for American forces to know who owned the attacking aircraft, two separate actions were taken. One was understandable; relief aircraft were launched to aid the stricken Liberty. However, incomprehensibly, a second sortie of A-4 Hawkeyes was launched with orders to drop their nuclear weapons on Cairo. In other words, someone in our government wrongfully assumed it was Egypt attacking our ship and ordered a nuclear strike against Egypt in response. This is far too incredible to believe. But hang on, it gets better than this.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on whose side you are on, the Liberty refused to sink. When this became evident, Robert McNamara, our Secretary of Defense at the time, called off the nuclear strike on Cairo with minutes to spare. Incredibly, he also called off the airplanes armed with conventional weapons sent to relieve the embattled Liberty. At this point, 6th Fleet Commanders were on a voice link with Washington and questioned McNamara’s orders to call back the relief aircraft. Apparently, President Johnson was present during this conversation and being annoyed at having his orders questioned, got on the line and said he didn’t give a damn if the ship sank (the USS Liberty), he would not embarrass his allies. And remember, as President Johnson spoke these ignoble words, officially, he had no way of knowing the identity of the planes attacking the Liberty; or did he?

Operation Cyanide was a joint military operation between the United States and Israel agreed to sometime before the Six Days War began. The fact that this operation existed is an established fact, however, many of the details are not known. What we do know, is that unknown to the American people, the U.S. was a secret and active participant in military operations against Egypt and her allies. These operations included providing aerial photography for Egyptian forces to assess battle damage after their attacks. However, if we keep in mind that Washington tipped its hand about knowing who the real attackers of the Liberty were, surly this defenseless ship had a role to play in Operation Cyanide. And what role was this? The only conceivable thing which comes to mind is the USS Liberty was setup to be sunk with no survivors or witnesses, so the United States would have an excuse nuke Cairo with all its inhabitants and its fully staffed American Embassy.

My fellow Americans and other men of good will throughout the world, because a cover-up of what really happened to the USS Liberty is still firmly in place today, I submit to you that our government and your governments are ruled by dark and sinister forces. I further submit that the mechanism that these forces use to control our governments, are the privately owned central banks of the world owned by the same banking cartels which created an organization they call the New World Order. These criminals also created the rogue state of Israel to serve as a spear point for their control of the oil fields of the Middle East. The world we live in is embroiled in perpetual war and no longer free. To end war and free ourselves from economic bondage which holds us firmly in its grip, we must rid the world of its fraudulent privately owned central banks and the criminals who run them.

If you wish to obtain a copy of my book, “100 Years of Deception”, go here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1478753668

If you wish proof and validation of the above essay, watch this video produced by the British Broadcasting Corporation entitled, “Dead in the Water”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA&feature=player_detailpage

What's the point of this thread? I'm lost

The point is; Life is function of mind over matter; if you have no mind, then it doesn't matter.

Another point more to the point is, 'we have met the enemy and he is us'.

Sorry, but this is the best I can do right now. Oh yeah, one last point; Vote for Trump! We may as well get it over with as quickly as possible.

Whoever you choose to vote for is none of our business. Just show Obama the door quickly enough.

The point is; Life is function of mind over matter; if you have no mind, then it doesn't matter.

Sorry, but this is the best I can do right now. Oh yeah, one last point; Vote for Trump! We may as well get it over with as quickly as possible.

Whoever you choose to vote for is none of our business. Just show Obama the door quickly enough.

Oh Obama sucks Israel feet, just not as obvious.

In my book, “100 Years of Deception”, Chapter 1 establishes that the United States government was overthrown in 1913, concurrent with passage of the Federal Reserve Act. It is also established that those responsible for the overthrow were the same people who played a key role in establishing the State of Israel. Subsequent chapters in my book serve to validate these truths. However, three chapters in my book are dedicated to the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, an American spy ship, stationed in international waters off the coast of Gaza. The Liberty, supposedly, was there to monitor what became known as the Six Days war between Israel and its Arab neighbors. The reason I devote so much space to this incident in my book is because it best serves to establish that dark and sinister forces rule our government.

When the Liberty was under attack, no one other than the attackers knew who they were. The attacking airplanes had no identifiable markings on them and could have belonged to either Israel or Egypt. However, while it was impossible for American forces to know who owned the attacking aircraft, two separate actions were taken. One was understandable; relief aircraft were launched to aid the stricken Liberty. However, incomprehensibly, a second sortie of A-4 Hawkeyes was launched with orders to drop their nuclear weapons on Cairo. In other words, someone in our government wrongfully assumed it was Egypt attacking our ship and ordered a nuclear strike against Egypt in response. This is far too incredible to believe. But hang on, it gets better than this.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on whose side you are on, the Liberty refused to sink. When this became evident, Robert McNamara, our Secretary of Defense at the time, called off the nuclear strike on Cairo with minutes to spare. Incredibly, he also called off the airplanes armed with conventional weapons sent to relieve the embattled Liberty. At this point, 6th Fleet Commanders were on a voice link with Washington and questioned McNamara’s orders to call back the relief aircraft. Apparently, President Johnson was present during this conversation and being annoyed at having his orders questioned, got on the line and said he didn’t give a damn if the ship sank (the USS Liberty), he would not embarrass his allies. And remember, as President Johnson spoke these ignoble words, officially, he had no way of knowing the identity of the planes attacking the Liberty; or did he?

Operation Cyanide was a joint military operation between the United States and Israel agreed to sometime before the Six Days War began. The fact that this operation existed is an established fact, however, many of the details are not known. What we do know, is that unknown to the American people, the U.S. was a secret and active participant in military operations against Egypt and her allies. These operations included providing aerial photography for Egyptian forces to assess battle damage after their attacks. However, if we keep in mind that Washington tipped its hand about knowing who the real attackers of the Liberty were, surly this defenseless ship had a role to play in Operation Cyanide. And what role was this? The only conceivable thing which comes to mind is the USS Liberty was setup to be sunk with no survivors or witnesses, so the United States would have an excuse nuke Cairo with all its inhabitants and its fully staffed American Embassy.

My fellow Americans and other men of good will throughout the world, because a cover-up of what really happened to the USS Liberty is still firmly in place today, I submit to you that our government and your governments are ruled by dark and sinister forces. I further submit that the mechanism that these forces use to control our governments, are the privately owned central banks of the world owned by the same banking cartels which created an organization they call the New World Order. These criminals also created the rogue state of Israel to serve as a spear point for their control of the oil fields of the Middle East. The world we live in is embroiled in perpetual war and no longer free. To end war and free ourselves from economic bondage which holds us firmly in its grip, we must rid the world of its fraudulent privately owned central banks and the criminals who run them.

If you wish proof and validation of the above essay, watch this video produced by the British Broadcasting Corporation entitled, “Dead in the Water”:

I submit to you that our government and your governments are ruled by dark and sinister forces. I further submit that the mechanism that these forces use to control our governments, are the privately owned central banks of the world

The central banks aren't privately owned.
And don't bogart that joint.

I do loath what the Zionists have done to the world.

What? Enabled the Jewish people to have self-determination and dignity in our own ancestral lands after thousands of years of expulsion, persecution, pogroms and genocides?

How TERRIBLE!

Ohhhh.

Gotcha.

No I am not one of those guys. Instead, I am one of the guys who got it right. And in case you are interested, I do not hate Jews or anyone else for that matter. However, I do loath what the Zionists have done to the world.

What? Enabled the Jewish people to have self-determination and dignity in our own ancestral lands after thousands of years of expulsion, persecution, pogroms and genocides?

How TERRIBLE!

Oh cry me a river, you guys are so sickening. If your not killing, your thieving, you are like a virus, lowlifes, the less you have to work the better. You have no dignity, but you are arrogant. The Palestinians are the ones with dignity.

Oh cry me a river, you guys are so sickening. If your not killing, your thieving, you are like a virus, lowlifes, the less you have to work the better. You have no dignity, but you are arrogant. The Palestinians are the ones with dignity.

Its sickening to want self-determination and an end of suffering for your people?

Ohhhh.

Gotcha.

How TERRIBLE!

What's wrong, Jewish guy banging your ex too?

Ohhhh.

Gotcha.

How TERRIBLE!

I'm sure you work very hard. As for the Palestinians, if stabbing mothers of 6 children in front of them is called dignity, then they have a lot of it.

Ohhhh.

Gotcha.

Right, you don't hate Jews. Just like skinheads don't hate blacks, they think everyone should own one.

Didn't one of your neo Nazi boyfriends give you the memo, citizen Achmed? You're way behind the curve here. The blood libel accusations against Israel regarding the Liberty have been found unsubstantiated, unfounded, and therefore DEBUNKED.

Do you IslamoNazis have anything new but copy and paste from white supremacist sites?

Blood libel false accusations towards Jews by Moooslem socks like you isn't going to make people treat Moooslems better.

Capice?

Its sickening to want self-determination and an end of suffering for your people?
Somehow when the civilized world thinks of the 9-11 dancing Palestinians, the word "dignity" doesn't come to mind.

Ohhhh.

Gotcha.

How TERRIBLE!

I'm sure you work very hard. As for the Palestinians, if stabbing mothers of 6 children in front of them is called dignity, then they have a lot of it.

How unfortunate, but maybe she should of not been living in the West Bank in a settlement.

Somehow when the civilized world thinks of the 9-11 dancing Palestinians the word "dignity" doesn't come to mind.

Well at least the Palestinians had nothing to do with 911, and neither did any Muslims.

Oh, but don't you call Penelope a Jew hater.

Yes, we've seen Palestinian dignity.

We remember it well in the case of Shalhevet Pass. A Palestinian full of dignity shot a 6 months old baby while the cruel occupying infant slept soundly in her crib. A heroic act by a man of respect.

We remember it in the case of the Merkaz Harav Yeshiva. Few Palestinian men with such dignity invaded the yeshiva, shooting eight young boys while they sat and prayed peacefully. Again, such an heroic act of Palestinian resistance.

Or how about the case of the heroic act against Shlomo Nativ, a cruel 15 year old occupier? the Palestinian with such dignity butchered Shlomo with an axe, and then he continued his heroic act by injuring another 6 year old boy?

We know the brave action against weeks old Haya Zisl Brown, of course. The brave Palestinian guy ran her over, threw her off the crib and killed her in the middle of the street in front of her mom and dad and numerous witnesses. Such bravery.

The most heroic act of dignity in the last decade, though, was the brave act of resistance against The Fogel Family. The Palestinian brave men of dignity entered the house, stabbed the two 11 and 4 year old kids, just before they took the life of the Ma and Pa and the 3 months old baby. But they probably were so merciful that they let the 12 year old and two others see the light of day. They may be scarred for life, but hey, the Palis are so merciful they let them live, right?

No I said he was an atheist Jew.

Yes, but you are a liar for Allah and an ignorant dolt.

Jew is not a race, but what started as a religion has pretty much turned into a "ethnic culture, minus the God part".

Lenin was about as anti-Jew as you are, you ignorant lying sot. The Jew in the movement was Trotsky, the Bolsheviks were nearly as anti-Semitic as you Muzzie Beasts and your Nazi mentors are.

The Zionist sent poor jews there in about 1850 to dig wells and build roads, with Rothschild money, and any other money they could mooch off the rich jews at the time. Muslims are people who practice Islam, otherwise they are the same as most of the jews, Semites, although I think jews minus Judaism are no different than Arabs, only since jews consider themselves as Semites.

1850, huh?

The shit you liars make up...

Yes we all know that the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate and work the land because the arab muslims were too lazy to do so.

It never ceases to amaze how people grab at straws and will go to absurd lengths to justify and un-justifiable position. The Muslims do this and the Muslims do that, the Muslims are this and they are that; they also believe this and subscribe to that. All of this is irrelevant to the issues on hand because no matter what hateful things you can come up with about Muslims, this does not change the fact that the Palestinians are the victims here and no matter how hateful you portray Muslims, what they are trying to do, in what we so conveniently call terrorism, is fight for justice for the Palestinian people. The Jews have no claim or right to the land of the Palestinians; morally, legally, or religiously. This being the hard cold truth, what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians are war crimes and the world stands back and does nothing about this because those who rule our world are criminals who bear direct responsibility for these crimes. THE HORROR! THE HORROR! THE HORROR! And this is the world which man has wrought. And this is the world we leave to our children. I am ashamed to call myself a human being because Homo Sapiens are a degenerate and failed species. Greed and lies rule our world. To see and understand the truth in this, all one has to do is read some of the things being posted here.
It never ceases to amaze me that so called sane people can't see that the Palestinians have made victimhood an industry and have coerced the U.N. to provide them with an entire agency of their own, the UNRWA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back