Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you folks understand how stupid and ignorant you sound in these last several post. I guess the plan is to sound as irrational as possible so anyone who comes the this thread will think a bunch of idiots post here and it is not worth their time to come back. As far as I am concerned most of you are nothing more than a bunch of Zionist stooges who think obscuring the truth is some kind of perverted mission in life which will endear you to some greedy sick son-of- bitch who has more money than brains. Is this what this once great Nation has come to? How truly sad, how truly pathetic, how truly demented. Stupidity rules the day and those who are the most stupid are the most valuable to those in power.

Last edited:
Do you folks understand how stupid and ignorant you sound in these last several post. I guess the plan is to sound as irrational as possible so anyone who comes the this thread will think a bunch of idiots post here and it is not worth their time to come back. As far as I am concerned most of you are nothing more than a bunch of Zionist stooges who think obscuring the truth is some kind of perverted mission in life which will endear you to some greedy sick son-of- bitch who has more money than brains. Is this what this once great Nation has come to? How truly sad, how truly pathetic, how truly demented. Stupidity rules the day and those who are the most stupid are the most valuable to those in power.
lM2iwnh.jpg

so anyone who comes the this thread will think a bunch of idiots post here

You're the irrational one on this thread.

you are nothing more than a bunch of Zionist stooges

And there is our proof.

[/QUOTE]
Is the UN investigating this massacre?[/QUOTE]

Is the UN investigating this massacre? Is the UN made up of nations? Do these nations have privately owned central banks running their monetary systems and economies? Does the same cabal of criminals bankers own these central banks? After answering these questions you should understand why the UN is not investigating these massacres.

Last edited:
No I said he was an atheist Jew.

Yes, but you are a liar for Allah and an ignorant dolt.

Jew is not a race, but what started as a religion has pretty much turned into a "ethnic culture, minus the God part".

Lenin was about as anti-Jew as you are, you ignorant lying sot. The Jew in the movement was Trotsky, the Bolsheviks were nearly as anti-Semitic as you Muzzie Beasts and your Nazi mentors are.

The Zionist sent poor jews there in about 1850 to dig wells and build roads, with Rothschild money, and any other money they could mooch off the rich jews at the time. Muslims are people who practice Islam, otherwise they are the same as most of the jews, Semites, although I think jews minus Judaism are no different than Arabs, only since jews consider themselves as Semites.

1850, huh?

The shit you liars make up...

Yes we all know that the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate and work the land because the arab muslims were too lazy to do so.

Jew is not a race, but what started as a religion has pretty much turned into a "ethnic culture, minus the God part".

Lenin was about as anti-Jew as you are, you ignorant lying sot. The Jew in the movement was Trotsky, the Bolsheviks were nearly as anti-Semitic as you Muzzie Beasts and your Nazi mentors are.

The Zionist sent poor jews there in about 1850 to dig wells and build roads, with Rothschild money, and any other money they could mooch off the rich jews at the time. Muslims are people who practice Islam, otherwise they are the same as most of the jews, Semites, although I think jews minus Judaism are no different than Arabs, only since jews consider themselves as Semites.

1850, huh?

Actually the jewish virtual library, and wiki are liars. If you refuse to read my links and post, I have to assume your unable to read, do not be ashamed, many people are unable to comprehend the written Eng. language. Oh yes most of the Bolsheviks were secular jews, who hated religion. They should not of moved to an EO Russia. They did the same in Germany, which was and mainly is a Christian country. If you have an issue, I suggest writing to the Jewish Virtual Library.

So you admit that Jews are a race, as that is what you are arguing for here. You are claiming that because of race he was a Jew, not because of religion or matriarchal heritage but purely on a blood line basis. So once again what is your claim exactly when you say that Jews are not a race until you can use it as an argument to demonise the Jews.

When you just can't think it gets any worst, it just gets better:

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com
(MOSCOW) — A recently opened exhibition in Moscow's State Historical Museum is shedding some light on a long-guarded Russian secret: the origins of Soviet founding father Vladimir Lenin. Lenin's maternal grandfather, the exhibition revealed, was born Jewish.

And what does this prove other than you are two faced when it comes to demonising the Jews.

1850, huh?

Yes we all know that the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate and work the land because the arab muslims were too lazy to do so.

It never ceases to amaze how people grab at straws and will go to absurd lengths to justify and un-justifiable position. The Muslims do this and the Muslims do that, the Muslims are this and they are that; they also believe this and subscribe to that. All of this is irrelevant to the issues on hand because no matter what hateful things you can come up with about Muslims, this does not change the fact that the Palestinians are the victims here and no matter how hateful you portray Muslims, what they are trying to do, in what we so conveniently call terrorism, is fight for justice for the Palestinian people. The Jews have no claim or right to the land of the Palestinians; morally, legally, or religiously. This being the hard cold truth, what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians are war crimes and the world stands back and does nothing about this because those who rule our world are criminals who bear direct responsibility for these crimes. THE HORROR! THE HORROR! THE HORROR! And this is the world which man has wrought. And this is the world we leave to our children. I am ashamed to call myself a human being because Homo Sapiens are a degenerate and failed species. Greed and lies rule our world. To see and understand the truth in this, all one has to do is read some of the things being posted here.

Is the UN investigating this massacre?

Is the UN investigating this massacre? Is the UN made up of nations? Do these nations have privately owned central banks running their monetary systems and economies? Does the same cabal of criminals bankers own these central banks? After answering these questions you should understand why the UN is not investigating these massacres.

There are no privately owned central banks.
They are all owned by their government.

Amusing.

You are demonstrably quite insane. You spout the most moronic conspiracy theories.

To have a crazy person tell me that I'm stupid is at best amusing.

1850, huh?

It never ceases to amaze how people grab at straws and will go to absurd lengths to justify and un-justifiable position. The Muslims do this and the Muslims do that, the Muslims are this and they are that; they also believe this and subscribe to that. All of this is irrelevant to the issues on hand because no matter what hateful things you can come up with about Muslims, this does not change the fact that the Palestinians are the victims here and no matter how hateful you portray Muslims, what they are trying to do, in what we so conveniently call terrorism, is fight for justice for the Palestinian people. The Jews have no claim or right to the land of the Palestinians; morally, legally, or religiously. This being the hard cold truth, what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians are war crimes and the world stands back and does nothing about this because those who rule our world are criminals who bear direct responsibility for these crimes. THE HORROR! THE HORROR! THE HORROR! And this is the world which man has wrought. And this is the world we leave to our children. I am ashamed to call myself a human being because Homo Sapiens are a degenerate and failed species. Greed and lies rule our world. To see and understand the truth in this, all one has to do is read some of the things being posted here.

WRONG as INTERNATIONAL LAW of 1923 granted the land to the Jews for their NATIONal home. This was further reinforced by the changes to the UN charter in 1949 that stated Israel is the Jewish state and will be so for ever, and that the UN would enforce the laws that brought Israel into existence.

Now find an International law that grants Jewish Palestine to the arab muslims for them to call their homeland. They have no legal, moral or religious claim to any part of Palestine and should be forcibly removed and sent back to Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jordan and Saudi where they came from.

The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

The Palestine Mandate
The Council of the League of Nations:
Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country; and

Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country; and

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have selected His Britannic Majesty as the Mandatory for Palestine; and

Whereas the mandate in respect of Palestine has been formulated in the following terms and submitted to the Council of the League for approval; and

Whereas His Britannic Majesty has accepted the mandate in respect of Palestine and undertaken to exercise it on behalf of the League of Nations in conformity with the following provisions; and

Whereas by the afore-mentioned Article 22 (paragraph 8), it is provided that the degree of authority, control or administration to be exercised by the Mandatory, not having been previously agreed upon by the Members of the League, shall be explicitly defined by the Council of the League Of Nations;

confirming the said Mandate, defines its terms as follows:

ARTICLE 1.
The Mandatory shall have full powers of legislation and of administration, save as they may be limited by the terms of this mandate.

ART. 2.
The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions, and also for safeguarding the civil and religious rights of all the inhabitants of Palestine, irrespective of race and religion.

ART. 3.
The Mandatory shall, so far as circumstances permit, encourage local autonomy.

ART. 4.
An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration to assist and take part in the development of the country.

The Zionist organization, so long as its organization and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as such agency. It shall take steps in consultation with His Britannic Majesty's Government to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home.

ART. 5.
The Mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of any foreign Power.

ART. 6.
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

1850, huh?

Nonsense. Arab Muslim Islam-based greed, intolerance, violence, and inability to coexist is the root cause of every major conflict (including Palestinians) involving Muslims today.

Muslims want to be treated as equals and humans? They should treat others the same first.

What's the point of this thread? I'm lost
He wants Muslims to be treated as humans by blaming all the world's problems on those evil Jews, and repeating all the age old antisemtic canards that Neo Nazis, IskamoNazis and skinheads repeat.

What's the point of this thread? I'm lost

The point is; Life is function of mind over matter; if you have no mind, then it doesn't matter.

Another point more to the point is, 'we have met the enemy and he is us'.

Sorry, but this is the best I can do right now. Oh yeah, one last point; Vote for Trump! We may as well get it over with as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back