🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims Destroy Christian Cemetery (video)

So let me get this straight. You're trying to compare the wanton and wilfull destruction of burial sites by Muslims with a developer (who is probably Jewish) who is developing land that sadly happens to be an ancient burial site. Is that correct.

Man when you go moron you go all out.

How about posting some Christians demolishing some Muslim burial sites. I can show some skinheads destroying Jewish headstones, that's not a problem, but the Christians destroying Muslim tombs. Hmmmm, I have yet to find one.

Your credibility just dropped to a one out of ten BTW.
Why would I care what you think my credibility is or post something I didnt even speak on?
Everyone knows you have no credibility asslips.

Muslims destroying Christian graves.
Liberals destroying Confederate graves.

Destroying graves of those you label as evil are a common act amongst libs and Muslims.

So let me get this straight. You're trying to compare the wanton and wilfull destruction of burial sites by Muslims with a developer (who is probably Jewish) who is developing land that sadly happens to be an ancient burial site. Is that correct.

How about posting some Christians demolishing some Muslim burial sites. I can show some skinheads destroying Jewish headstones, that's not a problem, but the Christians destroying Muslim tombs. Hmmmm, I have yet to find one.

Why would I care what you think my credibility is or post something I didnt even speak on?
Its obvious I cause you and the other inbreds emotional trauma. The fact you cant resist engaging me in conversation tells me all I need to know about just how credible I am to you clowns. I rule you fools all day. :laugh:

Its obvious I cause you and the other inbreds emotional trauma. The fact you cant resist engaging me in conversation tells me all I need to know about just how credible I am to you clowns. I rule you fools all day. :laugh:
In your dreams. Talk about inbred, look in your crack horse mirror.

Forum List

Back