Muslims hate gays, liberals love muslims

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.
Screwy syllogism above, bub.

Conservatives hate gays, jihadists hate gays, therefore the two are comrades.

Practicing Christians love gay people...Islamist want them dead
We have seen plenty of "christian" hatred of gays on this board alone. You are a Jew and you hate gays. Therefore, you are the moral equivalent of Mateen. So is google with his hatred for gays.
. You call it hating gay's, but actually what I've seen on the boards is Christians speaking in concerns of the militant gay agenda, and their lifestyles, and then trying to defend the Christian religion and belief system against the gay's forcing their lifestyles by way of the government onto them as Christians, and onto others who believe as the Christians do also. Like someone said here though, and that is that the gay's are being used, just like other groups who are seeking power through the attaching themselves to the cause of having big government empower them finally. Once the usery has ended, who knows who will be left standing in the end.

No, I'm pretty sure that what we've seen on this board is people equating gay rights to gays trying to 'force their lifestyle' onto Christians,

as you just did above.

Factually speaking, radical Muslims and extreme Christians don't like gays. We hear stories out of the Middle East where gays are tortured and or killed for who they are and now we got a case of it right in our own back yard. Yet, Liberals will spend more time focused on concern about the extreme Christian vs. the radical Muslim. Liberals will tell US to tolerate the extreme Muslim and be afraid of the extreme Christian. Bottom line, Liberals always have and always will cherry pick "tolerance".

Obama is killing extremist Muslims every day. What's your contribution?

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the rest of the Left as I have done in this example. Keep after those RW Christians and returning white soldiers as the highest terror threats. The data points are really adding up for you.

Islamic terrorism does not cancel out RW terrorism. Both exist. You should try condemning both,

as I do. I won't kill you.

Oh, self-righteousness thy name is...whatever you handle is. You haven't a point to make. In your vacuous mind there is a moral equivalent to Islamic terror and so-called RW terror. Even on the day that the worst terrorist action is 911 is carried out against gays, TEN Islamic countries execute gays, you still cling tight to your delusion. And you are dumbfounded, truly dumbfounded without any real idea why Trump is winning.

I'm pretty sure the last bombing of a gay club in the US was committed by a rightwing Christian extremist. Stop pretending that only Muslim extremists are capable of terror.

Dig hard to find that bombing of a gay night club by a Bible Belter.

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

Therefore, RW are muslims???

Is the RW killing gays? A rw Christian CEO of a fast food chain comes out against gay marriage and a family run bakery refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding. Did the rw Christian threaten or carry out a violent act against gays? The same people shitting themselves over wedding cakes are wagging their fingers at US to be more tolerant of those whose culture physically torture and kill gays. Before you or anyone else retort with " not all Muslims" where are the peaceful Muslims or so called moderate Muslims calling for tolerance of gays? They are not because they either agree with the radicals or are afraid of the radicals. Why should fear be a factor? I am not afraid of rw Christians and will call them out.

So you want a concession that RW Christian hatred of gays is generally non-violent? Okay, lol.

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.

We have seen plenty of "christian" hatred of gays on this board alone. You are a Jew and you hate gays. Therefore, you are the moral equivalent of Mateen. So is google with his hatred for gays.

I don't hate gays fakely..people should be allowed live their lives. You leftist are totalitarian and want to force you beliefs on everyone as do the muslims islmofascist
You are describing yourself.

4Vvxl_s-200x150.gif

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the rest of the Left as I have done in this example. Keep after those RW Christians and returning white soldiers as the highest terror threats. The data points are really adding up for you.

Islamic terrorism does not cancel out RW terrorism. Both exist. You should try condemning both,

Oh, self-righteousness thy name is...whatever you handle is. You haven't a point to make. In your vacuous mind there is a moral equivalent to Islamic terror and so-called RW terror. Even on the day that the worst terrorist action is 911 is carried out against gays, TEN Islamic countries execute gays, you still cling tight to your delusion. And you are dumbfounded, truly dumbfounded without any real idea why Trump is winning.

I'm pretty sure the last bombing of a gay club in the US was committed by a rightwing Christian extremist. Stop pretending that only Muslim extremists are capable of terror.

Eric Rudolph.

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

Is the RW killing gays? A rw Christian CEO of a fast food chain comes out against gay marriage and a family run bakery refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding. Did the rw Christian threaten or carry out a violent act against gays? The same people shitting themselves over wedding cakes are wagging their fingers at US to be more tolerant of those whose culture physically torture and kill gays. Before you or anyone else retort with " not all Muslims" where are the peaceful Muslims or so called moderate Muslims calling for tolerance of gays? They are not because they either agree with the radicals or are afraid of the radicals. Why should fear be a factor? I am not afraid of rw Christians and will call them out.

I think both islamists and RWs should be banned entering the USA.

Because there is barely any difference in the ideology of these... both racist, both intolerant, both selfish...

I don't hate gays fakely..people should be allowed live their lives. You leftist are totalitarian and want to force you beliefs on everyone as do the muslims islmofascist

See? The very fact that you describe advocates for equal rights for gays as wanting to 'force' beliefs on everyone proves your bigotry.

Factually speaking, radical Muslims and extreme Christians don't like gays. We hear stories out of the Middle East where gays are tortured and or killed for who they are and now we got a case of it right in our own back yard. Yet, Liberals will spend more time focused on concern about the extreme Christian vs. the radical Muslim. Liberals will tell US to tolerate the extreme Muslim and be afraid of the extreme Christian. Bottom line, Liberals always have and always will cherry pick "tolerance".

Are you really this dense? 90% of Palestinians want homosexuality to be against the law. Over 50% of British Muslims support making homosexuality a crime. 20% of American Muslims want Sharia law. You don't see the difference because you are living in a lie.

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 ...
www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/.../christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_deat...
Nov 6, 2015 - So today, Pastor Swanson took to the stage and told attendees once again that gaysshould be killed. Twice, according to Right Wing Watch.

How many of these nations are "Christian"? Significant acts of violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tennessee Televangelist: God Commands Christians To Kill Gays
www.patheos.com/.../tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-...Patheos
Aug 18, 2015 - A Tennessee based televangelist condemns “liberal society” while claiming God commands Christians to stone gays and prevent women from ...

Biblical Literalist Stones Gay Man To Death | Truth Wins Out
Truth In Schools | Truth Wins Out Wins Out
Mar 18, 2011 - If the law calling for gays to be killed is abolished, what about the law ... On no grounds,christians decide which laws are abolished and in ...

Christian Pastor Calls for Killing All Gay People - YouTube
upload_2016-6-12_9-57-42.gif

upload_2016-6-12_9-57-42.jpeg▶ 4:14
4, 2014 - Uploaded by David Pakman Show
Steven Anderson, a Baptist pastor in Arizona, calls for the death of all gays ...

. You call it hating gay's, but actually what I've seen on the boards is Christians speaking in concerns of the militant gay agenda, and their lifestyles, and then trying to defend the Christian religion and belief system against the gay's forcing their lifestyles by way of the government onto them as Christians, and onto others who believe as the Christians do also. Like someone said here though, and that is that the gay's are being used, just like other groups who are seeking power through the attaching themselves to the cause of having big government empower them finally. Once the usery has ended, who knows who will be left standing in the end.

No, I'm pretty sure that what we've seen on this board is people equating gay rights to gays trying to 'force their lifestyle' onto Christians,

as you just did above.
. And that's hating gay's ??? Get help because you need it. Hating gay's is wanting to physically harm them, and that has not been the character of USMB posters here.

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

So you want a concession that RW Christian hatred of gays is generally non-violent? Okay, lol.

You want people to believe that non violent hate is a greater concern than violent hate. Neither are equal. For the record, I support gay marriage and rights for gays. Why aren't you people calling on Muslims to be more tolerant of Gays? Where are the protests against those nations that tolerate torture of gays and killing of gays? The reality is you hate rw Christians more and it is easier to appease Muslim views on gays.

See? The very fact that you describe advocates for equal rights for gays as wanting to 'force' beliefs on everyone proves your bigotry.

Force beliefs? Leftists want people to lose their jobs if they don't comply with their beliefs. Leftists believe they can prevent businesses from opening that don't agree with their beliefs. Leftists believe they have the right to censure and shut down speakers they disagree with. They believe violence is justified against those they disagree with.

The religious right may have done all these things in the past, but to believe that it isn't the left that are forcing beliefs on people, policing thought and speech--you are living a lie.

Clueless LibTards...

Absophukkinglutely clueless...
Clearly you’re blinded by your hate, bigotry, and partisanism.

Liberals are correct, once again; and once again conservatives are wrong.

The acts of one individual are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

And that you and most others on the right have been among the most hateful anti-gay bigots, you’re as much hypocrites as you are wrong.

as you just did above.
. And that's hating gay's ??? Get help because you need it. Hating gay's is wanting to physically harm them, and that has not been the character of USMB posters here.

"that has not been the character of USMB posters here"

Let's hope he wiped as many disease ridden sodomites out as he could!. This is today's feel good story.

Yup, we see that, clearly...

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

You want people to believe that non violent hate is a greater concern than violent hate. Neither are equal. For the record, I support gay marriage and rights for gays. Why aren't you people calling on Muslims to be more tolerant of Gays? Where are the protests against those nations that tolerate torture of gays and killing of gays? The reality is you hate rw Christians more and it is easier to appease Muslim views on gays.

HATE in general is a big concern to humanity.

Because violent or non-violent, it will grow to harm us all, at the end of the day...

Eric Rudolph.

Olympic park bomber? Looks like he hated more than just gays. Where is the gay night club incident?

Clueless LibTards...

Absophukkinglutely clueless...

:0) Republicans hate Muslims and gays .. and just about everyone else.

You sir are an imbecile. On the day where an Islamic terrorist straps a suicide vest to him and causes the worst terrorist incident since 911, you utter such bullshit. You haven't a damn cogent thought, and embody quite nicely why Trump is winning. Idiots with simplistic worldviews such as yours.

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 ...
www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/.../christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_deat...
Nov 6, 2015 - So today, Pastor Swanson took to the stage and told attendees once again that gaysshould be killed. Twice, according to Right Wing Watch.

How many of these nations are "Christian"? Significant acts of violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tennessee Televangelist: God Commands Christians To Kill Gays
www.patheos.com/.../tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-...Patheos
Aug 18, 2015 - A Tennessee based televangelist condemns “liberal society” while claiming God commands Christians to stone gays and prevent women from ...

Biblical Literalist Stones Gay Man To Death | Truth Wins Out
Truth In Schools | Truth Wins Out Wins Out
Mar 18, 2011 - If the law calling for gays to be killed is abolished, what about the law ... On no grounds,christians decide which laws are abolished and in ...

Christian Pastor Calls for Killing All Gay People - YouTube
View attachment 77858

View attachment 77859▶ 4:14
4, 2014 - Uploaded by David Pakman Show
Steven Anderson, a Baptist pastor in Arizona, calls for the death of all gays ...
. Their are extremist in every group, but that doesn't make the extremists a majority in a group, so their power of influence is limited in the group. Now in some groups or cultures the extremist are in the same mindset or in agreement on the issues surrounding those things that are brought before them in a majority. Finger point and dig all you want, but the numbers who rule the nations and cultures will be in conflict with your ideology or analysis given on the subjects.

Forum List

Back