Muslims hate gays, liberals love muslims

A thread started by one of the most hateful, anti-gay bigots on USMB – rightwing hypocrisy and bigotry on full display.

you could not be more wrong. I want gays to be able to live their lives in peace as they choose. I am personally opposed to calling a gay union a marriage, but I leave that to each state to decide.

The bigotry that we see expressed daily by the left is the bigotry of hating everyone who is not a leftist. The intolerance of any viewpoint that differs from yours. YOU are the bigots and haters.

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.
This fails as a circular reasoning fallacy.

Liberals defend all Americans from the bigotry and hate practiced by most on the right, including Muslim Americans and gay Americans.

And this sad, tragic event will once again give rise to the unwarranted bigotry and hate common to most conservatives.

You are so full of shit. This was an act or bigotry, perpetrated by a radical muslim in the name of jihad against America. It was caused by hate, hate that you liberals refuse to acknowledge.

So in reality it was the logical extreme end of the spectrum of anti-gay bias. You would be nearer the more moderate end of that bias.

I have no bias against gays. I believe they should be left alone to live their lives as they choose. Islam says that gays are to be killed. Why do you support Islamic beliefs on gays?

How about you stop lying about me for a change?

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.
Screwy syllogism above, bub.

Conservatives hate gays, jihadists hate gays, therefore the two are comrades.

Practicing Christians love gay people...Islamist want them dead
. Love people, but not their sin. Therefore Christians are peaceful towards people, but don't mind telling people about their toying with the devil, and they do that because they care about them as being one of God's creation, even though they somehow became lost in life.

Tell that to all the Christian haters here..These leftist hate Christians and defend the islamist at every turn

A thread started by one of the most hateful, anti-gay bigots on USMB – rightwing hypocrisy and bigotry on full display.

you could not be more wrong. I want gays to be able to live their lives in peace as they choose. I am personally opposed to calling a gay union a marriage, but I leave that to each state to decide.

IOW you don't want gays to have equal rights. That's bigotry.

Liberals defend all Americans from the bigotry and hate practiced by most on the right, including Muslim Americans and gay Americans.

And this sad, tragic event will once again give rise to the unwarranted bigotry and hate common to most conservatives.

You are so full of shit. This was an act or bigotry, perpetrated by a radical muslim in the name of jihad against America. It was caused by hate, hate that you liberals refuse to acknowledge.

So in reality it was the logical extreme end of the spectrum of anti-gay bias. You would be nearer the more moderate end of that bias.

I have no bias against gays. I believe they should be left alone to live their lives as they choose. Islam says that gays are to be killed. Why do you support Islamic beliefs on gays?

When did you move to New York Casanova?

How about you make a cogent point for a change?

Factually speaking, radical Muslims and extreme Christians don't like gays. We hear stories out of the Middle East where gays are tortured and or killed for who they are and now we got a case of it right in our own back yard. Yet, Liberals will spend more time focused on concern about the extreme Christian vs. the radical Muslim. Liberals will tell US to tolerate the extreme Muslim and be afraid of the extreme Christian. Bottom line, Liberals always have and always will cherry pick "tolerance".

Obama is killing extremist Muslims every day. What's your contribution?

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the rest of the Left as I have done in this example. Keep after those RW Christians and returning white soldiers as the highest terror threats. The data points are really adding up for you.

How about you make a cogent point for a change?

I just did. He lied about my beliefs. should I make it more cogent? He's an asshole.

Factually speaking, radical Muslims and extreme Christians don't like gays. We hear stories out of the Middle East where gays are tortured and or killed for who they are and now we got a case of it right in our own back yard. Yet, Liberals will spend more time focused on concern about the extreme Christian vs. the radical Muslim. Liberals will tell US to tolerate the extreme Muslim and be afraid of the extreme Christian. Bottom line, Liberals always have and always will cherry pick "tolerance".

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the rest of the Left as I have done in this example. Keep after those RW Christians and returning white soldiers as the highest terror threats. The data points are really adding up for you.

Islamic terrorism does not cancel out RW terrorism. Both exist. You should try condemning both,

as I do. I won't kill you.

Foreign born Muslems generally hate America and American born lefties generally hate America. The radical left doesn't necessarily love the sodomite lifestyle anymore than anyone else and stupid homosexuals are just being used as a political tool by the democrat party. It's insane that the U.S. would have a nationwide argument about confused men in the ladies room and hypocrite major corporations want to punish Americans for wanting to protect women and girls by moving to a country where they execute homosexuals.

I'm amazed the left is even acknowledging that the shooter was a muslim. 'Liberals' are kind of in a bind on this because they are forced to choose who to hate more because if they hate on the shooter then they are hating on muslims but if they show sympathy for the shooter then they are hating on the gays. It would be so much easier for them if the shooter was a white christian male or a Timothy McVeigh type. They would then know who the enemy is and blame it on conservatives and Donald Trump.

Islamic terrorism does not cancel out RW terrorism. Both exist. You should try condemning both,

Oh, self-righteousness thy name is...whatever you handle is. You haven't a point to make. In your vacuous mind there is a moral equivalent to Islamic terror and so-called RW terror. Even on the day that the worst terrorist action is 911 is carried out against gays, TEN Islamic countries execute gays, you still cling tight to your delusion. And you are dumbfounded, truly dumbfounded without any real idea why Trump is winning.

We have seen plenty of "christian" hatred of gays on this board alone. You are a Jew and you hate gays. Therefore, you are the moral equivalent of Mateen. So is google with his hatred for gays.

We have seen plenty of "christian" hatred of gays on this board alone. You are a Jew and you hate gays. Therefore, you are the moral equivalent of Mateen. So is google with his hatred for gays.

I don't hate gays fakely..people should be allowed live their lives. You leftist are totalitarian and want to force you beliefs on everyone as do the muslims islmofascist

I'm amazed the left is even acknowledging that the shooter was a muslim. 'Liberals' are kind of in a bind on this because they are forced to choose who to hate more because if they hate on the shooter then they are hating on muslims but if they show sympathy for the shooter then they are hating on the gays. It would be so much easier for them if the shooter was a white christian male or a Timothy McVeigh type. They would then know who the enemy is and blame it on conservatives and Donald Trump.

You are an imbecile with simplistic beliefs and worldview. Watch the video of shot after shot, 50 dead for being gay--and in your mind posting open opinions stating the facts of Islam is hateful. You haven't a damn clue, and it is sickening that you can sit there and make equivalents between Islamic bigotry, hatred, violence and intolerance with Christianity or conservatism--you are delusional. But fear not, November is quickly approaching and it brings a much needed reality check.

Multiple gunshots heard in Snapchat video

I have and will continue to do both. I will also expose the hypocrisy of those who put the agenda or narrative first.

. You call it hating gay's, but actually what I've seen on the boards is Christians speaking in concerns of the militant gay agenda, and their lifestyles, and then trying to defend the Christian religion and belief system against the gay's forcing their lifestyles by way of the government onto them as Christians, and onto others who believe as the Christians do also. Like someone said here though, and that is that the gay's are being used, just like other groups who are seeking power through the attaching themselves to the cause of having big government empower them finally. Once the usery has ended, who knows who will be left standing in the end.

Oh, self-righteousness thy name is...whatever you handle is. You haven't a point to make. In your vacuous mind there is a moral equivalent to Islamic terror and so-called RW terror. Even on the day that the worst terrorist action is 911 is carried out against gays, TEN Islamic countries execute gays, you still cling tight to your delusion. And you are dumbfounded, truly dumbfounded without any real idea why Trump is winning.

I'm pretty sure the last bombing of a gay club in the US was committed by a rightwing Christian extremist. Stop pretending that only Muslim extremists are capable of terror.

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

Therefore, RW are muslims???

Is the RW killing gays? A rw Christian CEO of a fast food chain comes out against gay marriage and a family run bakery refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding. Did the rw Christian threaten or carry out a violent act against gays? The same people shitting themselves over wedding cakes are wagging their fingers at US to be more tolerant of those whose culture physically torture and kill gays. Before you or anyone else retort with " not all Muslims" where are the peaceful Muslims or so called moderate Muslims calling for tolerance of gays? They are not because they either agree with the radicals or are afraid of the radicals. Why should fear be a factor? I am not afraid of rw Christians and will call them out.

Forum List

Back