Muslims threaten German swimmers with extermination

In other stories, people on this message board have suggested the way to deal with this is to exterminate all Muslims..... and somehow thought they had the higher moral ground.

they do have the higher moral ground-----return fire is never
illegal. A reasonable approach to the persons harassing the
nudist swimmers would have been arrest of all -----and criminal conviction for harassment and trespassing ,, sentencing --fines and imprisonment-----followed by deportation. Since the criminals were adult males-------it is likely that they have families------all such families should be denied any form or
welfare or invited to leave the country with their convicted
relatives

Return fire? That isn't return fire.

my example is "return fire" ------in the form of arrest and trial for crime------social retribution
We can't put 4 Billion people in jail.

its ONLY one and one half billion.. we cannot even put the rest of the few billion criminals in jail ---ie the 3 1/2 billion
kaffirin -----Remember Giuliani in New York City (prosecutor----aka GRAND INQUISITOR) he was putting people in jail for TURNSTILE jumping and sidewalk spitting-----
you think he got EVERY SPIT? Law enforcement is----like
that)

Close borders? Who'll do the menial work that Americans don't want to do?

Who'll be the back up for an aging society?

Go see the problems Japan is having.

One problem Japan isn't having is terrorism committed by radical Islamists.

After seeing BRIDGE OVER RIVER KWAI (I was 10 years old) ------I wouldn't tangle with a jap either (I had nitemares for weeks)

In other stories, people on this message board have suggested the way to deal with this is to exterminate all Muslims..... and somehow thought they had the higher moral ground.

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I can only speak on my opinion. I will let everyone else speak on their own behalf.

I don't want to exterminate Muslims. I want to close borders and send non citizens home. Then focus on assimilating these second and third generation Muslims to western life. If they can't then they should have the opportunity to go back to where they feel most comfortable.

Legal citizens. And we can still accept immigrants. Just do like Australia where last year only something like 15% was low skilled.

nudist swimmers would have been arrest of all -----and criminal conviction for harassment and trespassing ,, sentencing --fines and imprisonment-----followed by deportation. Since the criminals were adult males-------it is likely that they have families------all such families should be denied any form or
relatives

my example is "return fire" ------in the form of arrest and trial for crime------social retribution
We can't put 4 Billion people in jail.

We can send them home. Starting with anyone who has a felony or stolen identity. Also don't allow people to stay with anchor babies. Their children can come back when they are older but the parents can not stay.

Also freeze immigration from Central America for 10 years after that put it at 2% per country of foreign born citizens. Also institute an Australian style point system to get those 2%

I'm surprised Eder hasn't rushed in here to defend the little Muslim fucks.

it's kinda funny ---a bunch of PIOUS MUZZIE DUDES--specifically sought out the place where the nudists swim---
so they could PROTEST IN THE NAME OF ALLAH while
they oogled and wanked.....

relatives

Return fire aka counter battery.

ok------it's a bit innovative----but ok

Haven't seen this but do post your sources.

After seeing BRIDGE OVER RIVER KWAI (I was 10 years old) ------I wouldn't tangle with a jap either (I had nitemares for weeks)
Many of the soldiers had those nightmares their whole lives.

does not matter-----no one has to advocate "kill all muslims" for the libel to fly "YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS"

does not matter-----no one has to advocate "kill all muslims" for the libel to fly "YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS"
I want to silence, educate, or if necessary kill, all Radical Islamists before they kill me.

It doesn't matter to Liberal bottom feeders like you who make up lies about what people say. YOU'RE A LIAR

I want to silence, educate, or if necessary kill, all Radical Islamists before they kill me.

I just want all the terror supporting Islamists, dead! Other Moslems I want out of my country, along with their stinking cult religion.

Forum List

Back