Muslims Threatening More Violence in USA

Are you trying to say the Republicans knew nothing about this?
I'm trying to say Democrats were running the show. How difficult is this?

And the Republicans opposed it? Or, were they in on it to0?
How were they in on an executive order? This was your party, not mine. You can't escape responsibility for what your hero FDR did.

Because, as recent history has shown, Republicans know NOTHING of how to oppose an executive order.
It was challenged in court then just like it is today, skid mark.

The Republicans challanged it? Link?

My heart is with those peaceful Muslims who are worshipping God at the Mosque. I wish them a fine, safe, and beautifully serene evening.

But they hate homos and consider women to be inferior. Including and especially you.

They.
Interesting concept.
Exactly who are they ?
To read your post, one would think that Islam is made up of some homogeneous mass of humanity, all of whom are of the same mind.
Your ignorance reeks so badly it's hard to truly get a bead on what you are attempting to say.

What is clear is that you've not the slightest idea what you are talking about .
'They' means the most moderate of Muslims. The rest are extremely anti-women, anti-homo.

Your spew eats itself.
"But they hate homos" vs. " 'They' means the most moderate of Muslims. The rest are extremely anti-women, anti-homo"
Rectify.

My heart is with those peaceful Muslims who are worshipping God at the Mosque. I wish them a fine, safe, and beautifully serene evening.

But they hate homos and consider women to be inferior. Including and especially you.

eh...so do many Christians.
We know that. The point is those who criticize Christians give Muslims a pass for even more extreme views. Hypocrisy plus.

Who's given anyone free passes for extremist views? This should be interesting :)

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? The order wasn't secret, but what happened to the Japanese was. They were forcefully removed from their homes and taken to undisclosed locations and made to suffer conditions not disclosed to the public. Again you are blinded by hindsight, aware of details that didn't come out until years later, some of which were disclosed as late as 2012.

Japanese American redress and court cases - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Educate yourself. Pay especially close attention to the phrase "undisclosed locations" and then try to imagine how much the public actually knew and understood at the time.

How were they in on an executive order? This was your party, not mine. You can't escape responsibility for what your hero FDR did.

Just looking at current events - executive orders can cause quite a spew of reaction from the opposing party (Obama's immigration EO for example). Where is the Republican spew on the internment of the Japanese?
Republicans shamelessly kept silent.

Except for Ralph Lawrence Carr.

We know that. The point is those who criticize Christians give Muslims a pass for even more extreme views. Hypocrisy plus.

I most certainly do not.
I give Islam LOTS of hell, especially for the gallows mentality that has come to dominate the belief.
But that does not now, and NEVER will give me the right to harm a Muslim, or interfere with his/her ability to pray as needed.
It doesn't give me the right to be a bully.
It doesn't give me the justification to be a bigot.

Govern yourself accordingly.
What does that have to do with anything? I never suggested denying anyone the right to worship. I was just pointing out the humble goddess's hypocrisy.

They.
Interesting concept.
Exactly who are they ?
To read your post, one would think that Islam is made up of some homogeneous mass of humanity, all of whom are of the same mind.
Your ignorance reeks so badly it's hard to truly get a bead on what you are attempting to say.

What is clear is that you've not the slightest idea what you are talking about .
'They' means the most moderate of Muslims. The rest are extremely anti-women, anti-homo.

Your spew eats itself.
"But they hate homos" vs. " 'They' means the most moderate of Muslims. The rest are extremely anti-women, anti-homo"
Rectify.
My posts are clear and stand on their own. Maybe you need a more effective Arabic-to-English translator.

Who's given anyone free passes for extremist views? This should be interesting :)
Read the humble goddess's post where her heart goes out to people with more extreme views than the most ardent evangelicals.

Just looking at current events - executive orders can cause quite a spew of reaction from the opposing party (Obama's immigration EO for example). Where is the Republican spew on the internment of the Japanese?

There was opposition to it - mostly from Christian ministers, liberal academics and students.

The Tolan Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives took testimony in four West Coast cities in late February and early March 1942--after Roosevelt's Executive Order 9066 had been issued but before the nature of its implementation became dear--about how to handle the "problem" of Japanese Americans. When the committee arrived in Seattle on 28 February, faculty and students at the University of Washington mobilized to oppose mass removal from the West Coast. Sociology Department Chair Jesse F. Steiner stated that government acceptance of mass evacuation of U.S. citizens amounted to bowing to race prejudice and compared such removal to "the treatment of minorities by the totalitarian governments in Europe and Asia." UW students Curtis Aller and Hildur Coon, to applause from fellow students in the hearing room, challenged the nativist rhetoric that Japanese Americans could never assimilate to American conditions. The 250 Nisei on campus were, above all, Americans, they testified, and very much involved in campus life. Further, evacuation would destroy the loyalty of the Japanese American community.(9)

Read the humble goddess's post where her heart goes out to people with more extreme views than the most ardent evangelicals.

I read her post. I'm thinking you didn't.

There was opposition to it - mostly from Christian ministers, liberal academics and students.

The Tolan Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives took testimony in four West Coast cities in late February and early March 1942--after Roosevelt's Executive Order 9066 had been issued but before the nature of its implementation became dear--about how to handle the "problem" of Japanese Americans. When the committee arrived in Seattle on 28 February, faculty and students at the University of Washington mobilized to oppose mass removal from the West Coast. Sociology Department Chair Jesse F. Steiner stated that government acceptance of mass evacuation of U.S. citizens amounted to bowing to race prejudice and compared such removal to "the treatment of minorities by the totalitarian governments in Europe and Asia." UW students Curtis Aller and Hildur Coon, to applause from fellow students in the hearing room, challenged the nativist rhetoric that Japanese Americans could never assimilate to American conditions. The 250 Nisei on campus were, above all, Americans, they testified, and very much involved in campus life. Further, evacuation would destroy the loyalty of the Japanese American community.(9)
It's the same then as it is today. Politicians stand aside when an issue is being handled by the courts. It's a weenie maneuver, but they figure why take a stand when they can defer the whole issue to the Supreme Court? There were 3 separate challenges brought by Japanese victims of internment.

They.
Interesting concept.
Exactly who are they ?

Your spew eats itself.
Rectify.
My posts are clear and stand on their own. Maybe you need a more effective Arabic-to-English translator.

No, they are not.
Explain how your use of 'they' makes the distinction between the most moderate of Muslims and your assertion that the rest are extremely anti women, anti homo.
While you are at it, explain how these conditions are ANY different that those found in Christianity.

Vocab words for you: Misogynist
Homophobic

It's the same then as it is today. Politicians stand aside when an issue is being handled by the courts. It's a weenie maneuver, but they figure why take a stand when they can defer the whole issue to the Supreme Court? There were 3 separate challenges brought by Japanese victims of internment.

(SNORK ! )
Three very public challenges to your classified program.
Do you even bother reading what you post ?

Umm.....didn't Carr urge folks in Colorado to welcome the internees ? " If you hurt them, you hurt me...."
How could he possibly know this and who, exactly, was he addressing if the location of the internment sites was classified ?

You learning anything yet ??

You must be ignoring her others as well as how her post relates to the thread.

.....or simply made the decision not to understand it.

They.
Interesting concept.
Exactly who are they ?

Your spew eats itself.
Rectify.

No, they are not.
Explain how your use of 'they' makes the distinction between the most moderate of Muslims and your assertion that the rest are extremely anti women, anti homo.
While you are at it, explain how these conditions are ANY different that those found in Christianity.

Vocab words for you: Misogynist
Homophobic
Homophobic is a propaganda misnomer and you expose your own bias by using it.
If moderate muslims are anti-women and anti-homo then it follows that extremists would be more so.

I most certainly do not.
I give Islam LOTS of hell, especially for the gallows mentality that has come to dominate the belief.
But that does not now, and NEVER will give me the right to harm a Muslim, or interfere with his/her ability to pray as needed.

What does that have to do with anything? I never suggested denying anyone the right to worship. I was just pointing out the humble goddess's hypocrisy.

Where is the "hypocrisy" in wishing the Muslims who were praying at that mosque a fine, safe, and beautifully serene evening?

You must be ignoring her others as well as how her post relates to the thread.

Not at all.

I most certainly do not.

When mooooslims feel that way about us Christians and Jews we will relax. I don't intend to harm any mooooslims unless in self defense.

Just looked him up. One lone brave politician...sad.

Forum List

Back